Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

At Least They're Not Apples

Started by Zero, March 07, 2014, 05:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Tesha snorted. "Did you honestly think I had bad taste in men? Give me some credit, Kenneth. You know me better than that." She stuck her tongue out at him and smirked. "Oh please, the only unsavory character I hang out with is you." She teased him, bumping lightly into him with her hip.

GoblinFae

Kenneth shrugged and made a noncommittal sound. "Well it's good to know that on the wildness scale I'm the baddest bone in the barrel. Or wait, that's not how that phrase goes. Crud! Well you're not so bad off then if you're stuck with me. You always are singing my virtues now aren't you?" He smiled warmly at her as he bumped her back a but harder.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

Kenneth? Wild? Those two words probably didn't belong in the same sentence, unless Kenneth was being attacked by some wild, ferocious beast. Like that mother fox earlier. Tesha laughed softly at the memory of it and at being bumped, which caused her to stumble a little. Thankfully she only fell against his side lightly with a chuckle. "Not my fault you are so virtuous! I could think of worse people to be stuck with. Besides, you shouldn't worry about me and men. There's only one man I want, and I promise he's not a creep, so just trust me, okay?"

Not that she was about to admit who that man was.

GoblinFae

"Not a creep she says! AND unwilling to tell who the lucky man is. I think I may have to just torture it out of you!" So saying, he pulled her firmly again this side and tried to wrestle her into a position where she would not be able to escape him or worse, lock him in place.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

Torture it out of her? Tesha gave a squawk of surprise as she was pulled against his side. Instinctively she began fighting back, squirming and grabbing, trying to escape his grip, before suddenly she threw her weight into his side trying to tackle him to the ground, which would make wrestling so much easier.

"You can't win, Kenneth!" She laughed as they struggled. God she loved him. There was always a lightness about her when he was near. Tesha had to prove her worth to everyone around her - except him. As a young female Fledgling so many people had been against her, but never him, and she knew he was one of the few people she could truly just be herself around. He wasn't waiting for her to screw up, like all the others. Kenneth wasn't looking for a reason to tear her down and be able to say "see, women are meant to be Dark Mothers".

GoblinFae

Kenneth went down like a rock but clung to her the whole way, insistent on dragging Tesha down with him. "We'll see about that! I'll get that name out of you if it's the last thing I do!" he howled, trying to roll them so he was on top of her. Laughter danced in his eyes as his fingers quested to try and tickle the answers he desired out of his best friend. The awkwardness and even their arguement was quickly forgotten as he fell back into old patterns.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Down they went, rolling without a care in the dirt and leaves as they each struggled to gain the upper hand. Tesha was trying - desperately - to get him pinned beneath her so she could lord a victory over him, and while it was true she was certainly no pushover, he was larger and stronger than her.

A sharp gasp was followed by a squeal as she began thrashing beneath him as Kenneth's fingers found the ticklish places along her sides. "Never!" She panted out between near-hysterical peels of laughter.

GoblinFae

"Oh you will my pretty! Mark my words, I shall have his name out of you one way or another." Relentlessly, Kenneth continued to roll and fight with Tesha in an effort to subdue her. The leaves and twigs that tangled in his hair and clothes was disregarded as he struggled to maintain the upperhand while keeping her from returning his tickling efforts.

"Surrender and I shall cease!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

"No!" Tesha wailed as her feet kicked at him, she'd somehow found herself face down in the dirt with Kenneth on top of her and those damn hands of his tormenting her with relentless tickling. It wasn't fair that he knew her weakest points, all the right places to tickle to make her squeal in both anguish and delight.

"You can't make me tell! Do your worst!" She growled defiantly through the breathless laughter. This was actually a lot of fun, the young ranger couldn't properly recall the last time she'd enjoyed such an unrestrained bout of wrestling and rough play with her best friend. Somewhere they had been forced to grow up and now she was reminded of their more innocent days.

GoblinFae

Kenneth laughed from where he sat on Tesha's legs. "Your worst you say. I have all day my friend. The pain has only begun. I shall have you breathless and begging by the time I'm done with you sweet that's for sure!"

Playfully he cackled before once more attacking her with tickles as he leaned over her, his words whispered in her ears. What he did not think about though is that as he shifted his weight forward he was making it easier for her to roll him later if she so desired. While bigger and stronger, Tesha tended to be faster and lither.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Laughter was choked off with a groan. Did he seriously not realize what he'd just whispered in her ear was sweet, agonizing seduction? The fact that he didn't realize what he'd said just made it all the worse. Tesha wished Kenneth had said that with a much different intent and purpose. For a few moments she was distracted by the thought of him having her pinned beneath him, breathless and begging, in a different situation entirely.

The ranger's cheeks burned like fire at the thought, and her opponent had made a mistake of shifting his weight in a way to put him at a disadvantage when she suddenly bucked up and rolled them, striking like a snake she attempted to seize his wrists and pin them down.  "What's this about your pretty, and 'sweet' anyway?" She laughed out.

GoblinFae

In a matter of seconds Kenneth was beneath her and staring up wide-eyed in surprise. Innocently he asked, "would you rather I call you ugly and sour? I could if that's what you REALLY wanted." His cheeks flamed with embarrassment though. He had not even realized they had slipped out let alone she had caught him in the act. The ranger wiggled beneath her, testing his bonds as he flex his fingers.

"You have me at your mercy now. Whatever shall you do?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Kenneth's squirming only earned him a tighter grip on his wrists. Honestly if he really wanted he could probably wrestle himself out of her grip and grab her again, but she wasn't going to give in easily. This was a "fight" she really felt the need to win.

"What girl wants to be called ugly? It wasn't the being called pretty. You didn't just call me pretty. You said my pretty. Your exact words." She ignored the question, because she didn't trust her answer. Tesha could think of several things she'd love to do to him. Not one of them was something she could just tell him.

GoblinFae

"Well," he began slowly, "as my captive that made you my pretty. Although given my current state," Kenneth wiggled again, "I suppose that makes me your pretty." He stuck his tongue out playfully, bucking up against Tesha in a mock bid for freedom. "Got a problem with that?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

"A likely story." She snickered. Of course his wiggling and bucking were very distracting. Kenneth might be oblivious, but she sure wasn't. With her pinning him down like this their bodies were pressed together once again. "Hm, well if you're my pretty, I wonder what I should do with you."

Tesha got a serious expression on her face, pretending to think it over. The young woman knew what she'd like to do with him. Unfortunately that didn't seem to be an option. Why couldn't he just see how much she liked him?

GoblinFae

Kenneth chuckled, batting his eyelashes like a girl and cried out in a falsetto tone. "Oh no! Whatever shall I do! Don't hurt me! I'm too young and pretty to die!" The act could not be kept up for long though as he burst into a fit of laughter that left him breathless and with aching sides.

"Off Tesha, your fat-ass is squashing my delicateness!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Fat-ass? Did...did he just call her a fat-ass?! Tesha glared bloody murder down at Kenneth before an evil smirk crossed her lips. Pushing down on him more, she wiggled about on top of him a bit, making sure to add a little more of her weight, though not enough to hurt him, she hoped.

"Who are you calling fat-ass? I don't remember complaining when your lard-ass was squishing me. Seriously, I don't know if I should wonder about this girl that seems to like looking at your tubby butt or sympathetic as it is too big to miss."

GoblinFae

"Hey! At least they're looking! Not every guy can say the same," he joked good-naturedly while trying not to focus on what her wiggling was reminding him of. Clearing his throat, he tried to shift himself in such a way as to remove her from discovering any embarrassing accidents on his part but was not seeming to have any luck.

"Besides," Kenneth continued, "I need a big butt to cushion all the falling I do. Imagine how I would suffer without it! Why I'd be in the infirmary every other month just to heal, and it's only every other because it takes a month to heal it back!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

"Oh, so you like the idea that there are women staring at your huge, fat ass? My little Kenny is growing up!" Tesha teased with a smirk. "Before we know it you'll be coming to me all bashful and bragging about your first kiss!"

GoblinFae

The ranger snorted and shook his head. "You're assuming a girl will hold still long enough to let Clumsy Kenny near her person let alone her soft, plump lips. Besides, I respect a woman far too much to kiss and tell on her."

He smiled fondly, thinking of the one woman who he would love to kiss for an eternity without ever needing to breathe a word to anyone about it.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]