Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I'm alive!

Started by Caerina, May 13, 2014, 09:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caerina

Geez, I've been gone for so long! I have no idea if any body actually noticed my absence lol, but meeh I'm gonna post this here anyway! <3

I've had some serious issues with my health after I was hit by a car (because that's just what happens when I decide to leave the house) in December and needed a lot of time to actually heal everything, so RPing was (unfortunately) not at the top of my to-do list.
Anyways, I am back now and I would like to get back to new plots or continue the old ones(if my RP partners are still up for that)! ^^

You have no idea how glad I am to be back! :D

GoblinFae

Welcome back! Of course we remember you silly! Glad to hear you're doing better
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Anadwen

Welcome back! I don't remember you and I doubt we ever met (I know my post/character count doesn't look like it but I only found this site at the end of December), but it's nice to meet ya!

hope you're gonna have fun here again ^_^

Caerina

Goblin Fae! The memory of me lived on, and that makes me proud *teary eyes* ^^ Anyways, thanks and I'm glad to be back :D

Anadwen, hey and well.. Welcome to you too! We haven't met but I am glad to have the opportunity to do so now! And, I really hope that too :3

visualspice

*_* OMG, CAERINA *clings*
We have much to plot and discuss once you are ready! <3<3<3
Your one character's husband (or I guess, TWO of your characters, husbands lol) have been up to a lot of mischief and trouble! I will enlighten you via PM once I have a moment but OMG, you're back! HOORAY!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Caerina

*squeals* Spice!
Ohmygosh, I can't wait to get back on track with the things that happened since I was gone! :3 Whenever you have the time, we should start plotting things... Full of drama and stuffs! Yay, I can hardly wait! I am sooo happy to be here again, finally! <3 <3 <3

visualspice

Yeah.. Valentina and Nera's husbands sort of flooded an entire city together.
Don't ask. They're special <3
But if I got a moment later today (which I should!) I'll try to write you up a PM on things and give you link to our thread(s) (can't recall if there was more than one going atm.. XD )

But yeah..
YAY!!!!!
THIS IS SO EXCITING!

Seeing you back made my day <3
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Caerina

That's what happens when there is a lack of women's touch... Well, can't say I am surprised, they always were special cases :3

Sure, whenever you see fit, I will be spending a lot of time here from now on xD I have to make up for all the time I was gone! <3 Très exciting! Can't wait :D

Aww, I feel so happy now... Thanks, Spice! <3 ^__^

visualspice

<3 you're welcome.
I just hope you're okay D: I can't see getting into an auto accident being fun >_< I know I was in the hospital around the holidays so yeah, not fun D: Glad to see you seem to be doing good now and have the time to come back and play with us :D

Caerina

No, it wasn't fun at all... I had really big issues with my left arm the last few months, but now I am glad to say I am feeling completely great and healed and full of new ideas! <3

Thanks Moonie! I don't think we've met but I am really glad to meet you now! :3

zozee9

I HAVEN'T EVEN READ WHAT YOU WROTE NOW BUT I JUST SAW YOU WERE ONLINE AND I DIED.

I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU YESTERDAY.

LIKE I CHECKED YOUR PROFILE AND SAW WHEN YOU WERE LAST ONLINE AND EVERYTHING BECAUSE I MISSED YOU. BUT OMG YOU'RE BACK. I THINK. i'm gonna go read the post now.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

Awww, well again, glad to hear you're doing better <3<3<3
AND YES, ZOZEE, ISN'T IT EXCITING!!!!!!!?

zozee9

omg you were hit by a car?! that's terrible! but i'm glad you're alive and okay. <3 and we are gonna thread. i will find time. hopefully. BUT YEAH WE GOTTA GET THREADING AGAIN.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Caerina

NOW I WANNA WRITE IN ALL-CAPS TO SHOW YOU ALL HOW MUCH I'VE MISSED YOU ALL!
ZOZEE! *squeals, dies, comes back from the dead and than hugs her to death* AND I AM TOTALLY BACK (I don't have any plans of getting run over by a car anytime soon)!

Anyways, yes I was hit and it was horrible :S But, I am officially back and we certainly do have to thread as soon as we can! Can't wait to get into all the plotting and drama and stuffs again! <3 ^^

Winters-Feather

Holy shit rhats awful x.x glad youve healed up though!!! Welcome back :3

... also Dont think we have rped yet.

visualspice

Quote from: Caerina on May 13, 2014, 10:51:56 AM
Anyways, yes I was hit and it was horrible :S But, I am officially back and we certainly do have to thread as soon as we can! Can't wait to get into all the plotting and drama and stuffs again! <3 ^^

Glad to hear that D:
Also, yes, there is much plotting and drama to be had <3

zozee9

RINA YOU HAVE TO MEET MY TWINNY. YOU'D LIKE HIM A LOT. ANEMONE. ANYWAY, I THINK IT'S SO AMUSING THAT YOU DO THE SAME THING I DO (die from excitement and come back to life just to freak out more) AND I PROBABLY GOT THAT FROM YOU BUT IDK. (please don't get hit by more cars. i would appreciate it greatly.)

Caerina

Quote from: Winters-Feather on May 13, 2014, 10:53:25 AM
Holy shit rhats awful x.x glad youve healed up though!!! Welcome back :3

... also Dont think we have rped yet.

Yep, it was awful, but I am now really glad to be back! You've all made my day ^^
Nope, we haven't, but we most certainly have to! :3

Quote from: visualspice on May 13, 2014, 10:53:57 AM
Quote from: Caerina on May 13, 2014, 10:51:56 AM

Glad to hear that D:
Also, yes, there is much plotting and drama to be had <3

My head will already start processing something... :D Lying in bed and doing nothing has left me with a head full of new stuffs to do <3

Quote from: zozee9 on May 13, 2014, 10:54:58 AM
RINA YOU HAVE TO MEET MY TWINNY. YOU'D LIKE HIM A LOT. ANEMONE. ANYWAY, I THINK IT'S SO AMUSING THAT YOU DO THE SAME THING I DO (die from excitement and come back to life just to freak out more) AND I PROBABLY GOT THAT FROM YOU BUT IDK. (please don't get hit by more cars. i would appreciate it greatly.)
Yes, I think I got that from you, actually xD Just shows how much I've missed the place, right? <3 And, trust me when I say that I will try as hard as I can... I don't fancy myself under a car, as weird as that sounds... :D

visualspice

If you ever got ideas, feel free to PM them to me! I should be organizing my own PM to you here shortly <3