Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Of Luna and Fate [M]

Started by Zero, January 11, 2016, 08:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Lorelai wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea of being put down, but the nymph felt the floor beneath her feet and pressed herself close to the lumbering giant that claimed her. She felt uneasy with those strong arms no longer supporting her. Some part of her still afraid she would be snatched away from the promises of love and care Logan offered her.

"No things." She murmured softly, lowering her eyes to the floor. It seemed too complicated a thing to try to explain to her new mate that she wasn't taking anything because she had nothing to take.

Nothing except him.

GoblinFae

The moment she was down on the ground, Logan busied himself with wrapping the towels around her better and working at drying her beautiful hair. The way she pressed against him made him want to howl with joy that his mate was close and all was good with the world.

"Nothing," he asked with concern, cupping her cheek in his massive hand to bring her eyes to meet his own. "No dresses? No trinkets? Nothing, my flower?" He felt a flame of anger begin to smoulder within his chest at the very idea that his precious mate had been abused and mistreated due to his own negligence at not finding her sooner.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

A soft blush came to the nymph's cheeks as she pulled the towels around her tighter, holding them in place as her sweet mountain wrapped her up so lovingly. It was the way he began tenderly drying her hair that had put the rose in her pale cheeks, though.

When his hand, so very large and warm, cupped her cheek Lorelai reluctantly brought those huge green eyes up to look into his blue ones. She could sense the anger building in him as he questioned her, but knew that none of that anger was directed at her. Her dear Logan wouldn't be angry with her, though how she knew that was anyone's guess.

She shook her head, once again lowering her eyes sheepishly. "Only mate."

GoblinFae

With her so close and looking so adorably cute, Logan could not feel angry for long. His expression softened as he tugged his mate back into his embrace and kissed the top of her towel-clas head. "Then your mate will see to your every desire from now until the end of time precious flower. Whatever you want I will do my best to provide. I promise you that my little mate."

He nuzzled his face against her, breathing in her unique scent and smiling unconsciously like a loon in love. "Let me get dressed and I'll take you home. How does that sound?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

A soft, shy smile tugged at the corners of Lorelai's lips as her mate's expression softened, but a moment later she was swallowed in his arms. The nymph took the opportunity to bury her face against his broad chest, breathing in his soothing scent and basking in the warm security that his embrace provided.

His sweet words had her little heart beating and fluttering as if it might burst from being overfilled with joy and love. Strange as having so much care and love being directed at her might be, Lorelai was loving all the very positive attention - something that had been painfully absent in her life until now. She could only look up at him in awe and adoration, blush kissing her normally pale cheeks as she nodded with a very simple reply. "Home."

GoblinFae

Hearing her say home had his heart thrumming in his chest like a mighty drum. Logan's face practically split in two with the warmth and width of his toothy grin. "Home," he repeated softly while rubbing his hands up and down her shoulders before pulling away reluctantly. His eyes never left her though as he hurried and stumbled into his clothes despite his damp skin. Logan could not stand the idea of letting her go for even such a short amount of time now that he had found his precious mate.

The moment he was clothed once more albeit haphazardly, the werewolf was scooping his little mate back into his embrace. He nuzzled at her hair and face, enjoying her pleasant scent that caused a soft rumbling of pleasure deep within his chest. Kissing the tip of her nose he murmured words of love and adoration as he finally made his way towards exiting the brothel's main door. It was time to return home at last.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Soft hums of happiness cooed out of the nymph as Logan rubbed gently at her shoulders. Lorelai had never been so happy or excited in her life. For the first time ever she was going home. This place was no real home, it never had been. It had merely been a place to wait until her mate finally came to claim her.

While Logan dressed quickly, she felt as if she was out of his arms for far too long. Little shivers went through her by the time those warm arms scooped her back up where she belonged and wanted to be. A soft giggle escaped her as he nuzzled her face and kissed her nose. She tilted her head to kiss at his chin, then nuzzled her face into his neck as she clung to him.

As they made their way down the halls towards the exit, the sight of them sent other girls scurrying. Before they could leave Roald appeared, red-faced and looking rather enraged. "Stop right there you thief! Unhand my property and pay for the time you've already wasted or I'll have you arrested."

Lorelai shrank back fearfully, pressing herself closer to Logan with a whimper. "Home?" She murmured against his chest uncertainly.

GoblinFae

A low rumble started from deep within Logan as his grip upon his beloved mate tightened and he turned slowly to face the screaming brother-owner. "I do believe you are quite mistaken sir as for one Lorelei is a person and not your property. She also happens to be my mate," he growled flashing a bit of tooth as he glared fiercely over her little head. "I am not a thief, quite the opposite in fact as I intend to honorably compensate you."

Reaching for his coin purse, he eventually tossed the whole brown drawstring bag onto a tabletop in front of the beet-red man. "Now you will accept this as my dowry payment for this young woman's removal from your service and into my home. What you do with the money is up to you but if you bother me or my lady any further then I will be forced to return to your village with my pack leader to officially announce to your town elder that our trade agreements are at an end and your people will receive no more protection or furs. Choose wisely as I assure you my people can afford to return the ways of old. The question is, can yours?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Roald opened his mouth to furiously interject that yes Lorelai absolutely was his property, because the nymph was a slave that had belonged to his family for quite a long time - at great profit to both his father and himself! Slavery was perfectly legal in Adela and he had every right to demand his property be returned to him. His teeth clicked shut and he shrank back a little, face still red with fury, but feeling a bit intimidated now that he got a real idea of just how big Logan was and the use of the word mate to describe the small woman being cradled so very possessively.

Of course he knew about the arrangement the town had with the wolves. It certainly wasn't something he thought of fondly, especially in this moment as his best whore was being claimed by one of the unclean beasts. Not that he had ever minded taking coin from wolves willing to pay for time with one of his girls, but this was very different.

Feeling quite backed into a corner and with his hands tied, Roald cursed quite colorfully and snatched the bag of coins from the table. The whole town might string him up if he single-handedly destroyed the relationship with the pack.

"This ain't a fraction of what she's worth." He grumbled, cutting a fierce glare at them both. "Fine, take her, but get the hell out of my business and don't you or any of your flea-bitten friends be coming back. I'm not letting you raid my brothel on some whim of wanting to claim whatever pretty whore you set your sights on!" Not that he understood how the whole wolf-mate thing actually worked, only that girls claimed as mates were to be given to the wolves.

GoblinFae

Logan continued to glare coldly at Roald, while waiting for him to finish. When at last he did he finally spoke in a voice that commanded obedience and respect. "I will be reporting this incident to my alpha. Except to your village elder to hear of this, Roald. My people will not be treated as inferior after all we do to live in harmony with yours."

Clutching his mate closer to his chest, the wolf bowed out of the room, his head held high as he finally took his precious one home. When they were at last out of sight of the village he finally spoke. "I'm sorry my little flower for the trouble I have caused you. He was right about one thing though. There is no amount of gold or coin in this world that could equal your worth to me. You are my world and more."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Roald paled at the threat, or warning, but continued to glower as they left, still shaking with rage at what he perceived to be a substantial loss to his business. Sure, he had other girls, but Lorelai was the most experienced and most popular. There was nothing else he could do.

The nymph had also been shaking as they left, but her reaction was one of fear. Yes, Logan had promised to take her home, and she trusted him, but Lorelai had still been afraid that she would be stopped from leaving. Before setting her eyes on her huge, gentle mate leaving wouldn't have even crossed her mind, but now that she had him, well, staying would have been unbearable!

By the time they were well out of town she had calmed considerably. She was nestled quite happily in Logan's arms, face tucked against his chest as she clung to him. His words washed over her and she hummed softly, nuzzling against his chest. "No sorry. We go home."

Home was all she could think about. She couldn't wait to see her new home. Her real home.

GoblinFae

The werewolf carried his mate as if she was the most precious cargo in the world. In truth, to him she might as well have been. Logan could not get enough of her scent, her warmth, the beat of her heart that matched his own. Lorelai was his world now and he would challenge anyone that dared try and take her from him.

With her in his arms it did not seem long at all before he was slinking his way into the pack's territory and towards his humble little home. Most of the pack was asleep, so Logan took it as a blessing that he had yet to run into anyone on his way home. If his luck held then he could deal with them all in the morning and his Little Flower could get some much deserved sleep in a soft bed.

His luck was not meant to be though as the last voice he hoped to hear called out softly from behind him. "You're home late, Kotori," the man chuckled as the youngest pack beta whirled on his heel. Logan did not answer as he instead hunched forward in an impossible attempt to hide his mate from sight. "Alpha," he greeted gruffly, refusing to meet the other wolf's eyes.

Qaletaqa laughed as he realized what he was seeing. "And we thought you'd never find her. Thought you could sneak her in without noticing?" He moved to step forward but paused as Logan growled harshly and bared his teeth. The smaller man simply raised a brow, paying the insubordination no heed as it was not uncommon for newly mated pairs to be irrationally overprotective of their loved ones.

"Go hide her away, Kotori. You'll have the whole pack at your door by morning though. It was a pleasure to meet you, Miss...?" he trailed off not knowing her name but hoping she might provide it herself.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Lorelai was in a state of pure bliss as she was carried away from her old life. She could feel the strength in her mate's arms as they carried her effortlessly, but also the extreme gentleness of his hold. His heartbeat sounded steadily in her ear, a soothing rhythm that could have lulled her easily into a deep, restful slumber. No bed had ever been as warm or comfortable as his arms were.

Indeed, the petite nymph did doze lightly in the safety of her mate's arms as they made their way home. Their meeting had admittedly worn her out a little, and the hot bath before leaving had been quite relaxing. The little woman had been primed for sleep!

She blinked awake when she heard a man laughing. It wasn't her mate, she could tell immediately, but she also heard her mate's voice, and his growling practically vibrated his chest against her.

Lorelai used one hand to stroke him soothingly, peering from his arms at Qaletaqa curiously as he went from addressing Logan to speaking directly to her. She wondered why her mate growled at him, they seemed friendly.

"I Lorelai." She supplied shyly, glancing between them before snuggling even closer against Logan's chest, if it was even possible.

GoblinFae

Logan was soothed in the heartbeat it took for Lorelai to touch him. Never in his entire life had he felt something so calming work so quickly, yet knowing that she was safe and secure in his arms was enough to quell the beast so that the man could see that his Alpha was no threat to him. Nevertheless he hugged the little woman closer to his chest as he stood up straight so that she could see.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Lorelai. I am Alpha Qaletaqa," Qaletaqa intoned in his deep rumble of a voice. He bowed his head in greeting, allowing his eyes to lower as well, much to Logan's surprise. "Welcome to our pack dear sister, we have been waiting for you for a long time. Take good care of him for us. We love him dearly." The Alpha smiled warmly at her before nodding his approval to Logan. In a matter of two words, the newest packmate had already won the Alpha's heart. She was precious and he had no doubt in the world that she truly was made just for his own young beta.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

While it was pleasing to feel him relax under her touch, Lorelai actually hadn't even questioned the idea that her touch would have soothed the growling beast. She just instinctively knew that her mate would calm beneath her hand. It still had a little smile curving the corners of her mouth and she nuzzled against his chest with a happy little hum.

All while watching the other man's display. Alpha meant boss, or leader, she was sure. Her mate's superior. Although her little smitten heart suggested that there was no one superior to her mate in her eyes. She bowed her head, returning the gesture and lowering her gaze for a moment.

Then the little nymph turned her face up to look at Logan adoringly. "Love mate." She offered as assurance to the alpha that she did, indeed, plan on taking good care of him, and that she loved him too. Except she tried to express it in two simple words and let the way she looked up at her mate with utter idolization say the rest.

GoblinFae

"And I love you," Logan cooed back, pressing his lips to her forehead. He did not even notice as his Alpha faded back into the shadows and left the lovebirds to themselves. "I'm sorry I woke you. Just a few more steps and I can tuck you into bed and you can go back to dreaming. That alright?" He cuddled her close even as he moved them forwards and fumbled with trying to open his- their front door while still cradling her close.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

It was obvious the two of them were locked in their own little world, because Lorelai was also oblivious to Qaletaqa's departure. Her eyes closed and a huge grin had brightened her entire face as Logan pressed the tender kiss to her forehead.

She was in utter heaven.

"No sorry." The little nymph purred, nuzzling and stroking his chest lovingly. She was still tired, but was glad to be awake. Lorelai wanted to see her new home! When he fumbled with the door she squirmed slightly in his arms, attempting to get down. If he needed his hands that was fine. She wanted to actually look at their home before settling back again.

"Show home?" She questioned, looking up at him with a smile.

GoblinFae

Logan set her down the moment she indicated that she wanted to though he still kept an arm about her waist. He could not bear to let her get too far from him as of yet. "Well uh you see," he fumbled with his words as the door finally opened and his cheeks flushed darkly, "it's really a mess, my dear. I wasn't exactly expecting to, well to find you and that's really a lousy excuse but yeah. This is it," he finished weakly while staring at the floor.

He could not stand to see the look on her face as she encountered the piles upon piles of dirty and clean clothes scattered about every inch of the small home. His home carried a musty smell of dried sweat and dust that in the past had never been high on his list to fix but now suddenly made him cringe and want to bury his nose in shame.

"I'll show you to bed if you're tired dear. I promise the rest of the disaster can wait until morning when I've...managed to try and make it a bit more presentable. I'm so sorry dear," he apologized profusely.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Lorelai didn't mind the arm around her waist. Not one bit. Her little hands moved to grip his forearm gently, still instinctively wishing to cling to him. She was as loathed to be separated from him even a tiny amount. Keeping a skin-to-skin contact with him soothed her.

At least until the door opened. The little nymph vaguely heard his attempted explanation, but her nose crinkled slightly at the sight revealed to her.

From the moment she'd first gotten a small whiff of the smell that was her mate, she'd fallen in love with it. This was his smell, but musty and dirty. Also dusty, she realized with a soft sneeze. Well this wouldn't do at all. How was she to sleep comfortably with her home in such a state? Lorelai peeked up at him as he tried to convince her to go to bed.

"I clean." She said, gesturing at all the strewn about clothing and the dust and the cobwebs. Her mate was not a very neat man! Well, that was okay. Now he had her to take care of him and their home.

GoblinFae

"NOOOOO!" Logan cried out, sounding far more panicked than he had meant to. His cheeks flamed crimson as he tried to shift her away from seeing all the mess. "No no no no no that won't be necessary my dear. I'll...take...care...of it," he continued in a tight, clipped manner before clearing his throat. "You must be so exhausted my dear. Let me show you where to bed and tomorrow I can give you a proper tour of the place. Would that be alright?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]