Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Sacrificial Art [Goblin]

Started by Juno, March 01, 2016, 09:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

"Mhm! Take them out, let the earrings sit in a little dish or cup of the clear one. Then put some of the green stuff on, -not much, just enough to cover a fingertip on each side- massage it in. If you want help with the pain rub the same amount of the white stuff in until it's all clear. Then you can put the earrings back in. It's all safe, I promise."

Sulak offered the other boy a lopsided grin, very pleased with himself for being able to give the directions on his own without his mentor's help. He didn't blame Sor at all, instead feeling something might have happened because of his own piercing methods.

"If it's hurting more you can even use the white cream a couple extra times a day. It should help with pain, just let it sit for a few hours before you put more on. Just come back if it gets worse or hurts a lot, okay?"

Tarj observed the end of their interaction warily, blue eyes darting between the two youngsters as he settled a small tray for tea at the table and took a seat. "How's the leg? Any pain?" he asked as he poured a cup for Siris and pushed it across closer to him, suddenly quite paranoid his own work might have caused his friend discomfort if it wasn't healing properly. "I feel like your student might be listening to the advice he's given better than you," he teased lightly, smiling warmly and meeting his eyes briefly before lowering his gaze to pour his own cup of tea.

GoblinFae

Sor nodded his head, repeating the steps under his breath after Sulak and touching each of the bottles to help memorize the steps. "Thank you Sulak. You have been most generous and kind. I'm sorry I did not care for your modification the way I should have. I'll do better from now on I promise," he said earnestly, sniffling and wiping his tears away angrily.

Siris meanwhile watched the young pair with a soft smile. He knew they would figure things out on their own an that there was no real reason for his young student to worry himself so. He was quickly distracted though by the return of his own piece of eye candy.

"Now now, Tarj," he purred with half-lidded eyes, "you know as well as I that you take good care of me. There's nothing to worry yourself over. I'm perfectly fine and more than ready for another go if you are." Siris smirked faintly as he accepted the tea and blew on it lightly. "Smells heavenly, thank you."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Sulak rolled his eyes thinking Sor was being a little dramatic and overreacting. It was something so simple, in his mind, common in his trade and exceptionally easy to handle, especially when treated so early.

He noticed the boy's tears now, finally focusing on him instead of his ears for the first time since they'd arrived. "Aww, don't cry Sor. It happens sometimes, don't worry about it. It's not your fault," the boy promised, reaching out to swipe away a stray tear that had been missed upon his cheek.

Then a sudden thought struck him and he blushed and averted his eyes shyly. "Unless you want anything else done today... Could you maybe braid my hair again?"

"It's you at home I'm worried about, not me," Tarj corrected him, tone playful though the words were serious. Then he sobered with a gracious bow of his head, humming in agreement as he lifted his cup gingerly, "After tea, then. Today might be a longer session if you don't mind staying for a bit."

GoblinFae

"I would be honored to have your attentions solely focused upon my person for an extended period of time," Siris purred, stretching his legs out in front of him in such a way that showed off more of his skin. "Everyone knows you're the second best tattoo artist on the whole island," the Maoin teased, knowing that it was a falsehood and Tarj was truly the best to be found. "Just remember if you make a mistake I'll have to book an appointment with the best and it might be years before I can be seen. I would hate to have to wear a mistake for that long. Such an embarrassment," he jested, shaking his head at the mockery.

Sor stilled at the gentle touch, having not expected Sulak to see and reach out of his own accord to help the young man. His cheeks flushed in embarrassment as he dropped his head and fiddle with his hands some more, wiping away the few beady drops of blood that had welled up around his nails.

"You want me to braid your hair?" he asked slowly, peeking up between his lashes and furrowing his brow in surprise because surely Sor had not heard the younger boy right. Something so simple and that is what was wanted of him. It was mind-boggling to him. "Are you sure?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

"Well only if you want to," he corrected, a little nervous he might be asking too much of his new friend. It just felt nice to have his hair styled for him.

Sulak noticed a small flash of red from Sor's hands, gasping softly for the blood from his fingers. "Oh, you're hurt." He frowned, looking around and snatching up a spare piece of cloth to wipe the red dots away meticulously.

Tarj smirked, laughing good-naturedly at Siris's antics. He shook his head fondly, strawberry blonde hair waving delicately with the motion. "Oh I know, that would be just awful. It's a shame I can't hold a candle to her work. But I do try my best, especially for someone so visible in the community, hm?"

The elder artist rose gracefully once he was finished with tea, approaching the boys with a small smile and crouching beside them, though he didn't even really notice what they were doing or the slightly blood-streaked cloth in his apprentice's hand. "Would you mind moving your little party, boys? Master Siris is addicted to my ink and we need this spot again for me to work," he explained teasingly, not even casting a glance to the Maoin.

"Yeah." Sulak bobbed his head and climbed to his feet quickly. "Sor needs bandages anyway, I'll get them," he informed him, already reaching for Sor's arm to pull him up by so he could lead him away to the table.

Tarj did raise a skeptical brow at that, not seeing any injury of note on the surface but assuming it was some sort of game they were getting at. "Well then..."

GoblinFae

Sor blushed further at his hands being noticed and quickly waved them before trying to tuck them beneath his thighs. "It's nothing, honestly. There's no need to-" he was cut off though as Sulak took them and began trying to wipe away the blood that had welled up under his nervous picking.

Tarj's interruption served to startle Sor though and he once more yanked his hands away to hide them beneath his legs so that the older man would not notice what he had done to himself. "Of course M-master Tarj," he whispered with a nervous stutter already attempting to stand as Sulak dragged him along for bandages.

While the tattoo artist saw the boys off, the fully trained Maoin took the time to drink in his figure and admire the play of muscles beneath his dark skin. It was a delicious sight to behold and Siris found himself envious of the woman who got the opportunity to love upon that body in the ways he so desired.

He finished his tea and placed it down before sauntering over to Tarj with an artful sway of his hips. "Boys being boys, I presume?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Sulak led Sor away to the little box they kept bandaging in, sitting down on the floor as he rummaged through it to retrieve the tiniest strips of the cloth he could find. "Let me see your hand," he prompted gently, eyes filled with concern for his desire to "stop" the bleeding, however light.

Tarj hummed in agreement, unaware he was being admired. "Make yourself comfortable," he urged him, turning his head briefly with a smile as he patted at the cushions upon the floor beside him.

He scooted closer to the table, kneeling beside it while quietly putting away the things his student had left out. Then he began pulling out the jars of inks he needed and his own tools so he could continue his work on Siris's leg. "How are things at the House, friend? It's been too long since I've paid a visit."

GoblinFae

"It's nothing really," Sor attempted, hiding his hands behind his back to try and deter Sulak from worrying too much. "I don't need anything special. If you want me to braid your hair I will." He was desperate to keep Sulak from paying any more attention to his person than was necessary. The young boy was far too sweet and adorable to be concerning himself with the mess that Sor felt he was.

Siris pooled himself down to lounge upon the pillows. He even stretched himself out so as to present his body to show off the most skin. "Ah, the House is quiet without you around, a blessing I'm sure the other Maoin equally appreciate. Although perhaps it's time you made your rounds again. I'm sure a fair few of them might deign to lower themselves to purchase some cheap modifications. However, it might be prudent on your part to offer major discounts to cover the costs of needing them retreated by Bei."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Sulak blinked in confusion, uncertain why Sor was dismissing his desire to help when he had so obviously hurt himself. The younger boy reached out cautiously to grab for Sor's arm and try to coax one of his hands away from his back.

"Well if you're going to braid my hair I don't want blood getting in it," he pointed out, trying to reason with him so he could apply the tiny bandaging to him without fuss.

"I know. I'm really getting away with robbery, aren't I?" he teased, knowing well how much Siris's peers desired his work. Tarj smiled to himself as he examined Siris clinically, though he wasn't able to fully mask the appreciative sparkle in his eyes to have such a private view of his body. He reached out to gently adjust his clothing to better expose the area he had been working on.

Without moving his eyes from the Maoin Tarj pulled a jar of dark ink closer, opening it slowly. He dipped in the carved tips of bone attached to his stick and deftly set to work filling in a few missed spots from before and then continuing on to build upon his work, connecting lines where necessary and mapping out the general shapes.

Once that was finished he took a different stick of bamboo and began with some brighter colors, beginning his work at Siris's inner thigh to hide what he could from his friend despite the pain he suspected it would cause him. He also didn't want unfinished work displayed so prominently along his outer thigh and hip. "Feeling alright?" he inquired softly.

GoblinFae

Sor pursed his lips, unhappy that Sulak's logic was quite sound. Finally, he grudgingly relented in offering up his hands though he kept his head bowed and refused to look at Sulak. "I'm sorry for the trouble I cause you, Sulak. Is there anything special you want done with your hair to make up for it?"

Siris though had eyes only for Tarj. He watched the other man through half-lidded orbs as he was adjusted and manipulated into the right position for the other man to continue his work. When Tarj paused for more ink, he shifted, drawing the leg that was not in use up to be bent at the knee with his foot braced flat against the floor. It served to help keep him still even as Tarj needled him incessantly.

As the other man began again he allowed his head to fall back and his eyes to close in concentration. "Quite," he murmured softly, easily finding his zen place and remaining there peacefully as Tarj continued working. "Perhaps you're not doing it correctly though if that's the case," he teased, doing his best to stifle any laughter that would cause him to move.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Sulak relaxed some, smiling his encouragement to the older boy as he was finally able to wrap little bandages around his fingers, placing each with care and tucking the tails to be out of Sor's way. He contemplated the question, humming thoughtfully but falling quiet until he was finished with his work.

"Can you do your favorite style?" he finally asked, sitting up abruptly and looking at Sor with wide, curious eyes. For a brief moment he looked uncertain before adding a quiet, "If it isn't too long or too short, that is."

"Perhaps not." Tarj chuckled quietly under his breath, glancing up at Siris with an amused twinkle in his eyes. "Or maybe you're just too used to the pain."

He tsked softly, shaking his head but concentrating on his work again. "Poor thing."

GoblinFae

"My favorite style?" Sor tilted his head this way and that, looking at Sulak's hair to determine what would and would not be possible to do with it. "I suppose I could manage something if that's really what you're wanting. It will take a while to do though. Is that a problem?"

With his fingers free of Sulak's hands, Sor brought them back to rub nervously at his arms. He wiggled them experimentally to see how well they could move with the bandages before returning his focus solely to the younger boy. "If you get your brush and hair-ties I can get started. Unless, is there anything else you wanted first?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"No problem, I can wait! It's worth it." The boy blushed slightly, giggling for knowing how warm his cheeks were. At Sor's prompting for supplies Sulak scrambled to his feet to get them, returning quickly with his favorite brush and a handful of the same leather ties as before, uncertain how many he might need.

"Is that enough?" he wondered aloud, setting them down gently on a cushion he dragged nearer before sitting cross-legged before the Maoin boy.

GoblinFae

Sor blinked wide-eyed at the overflowing handful of ties that Sulak offered him, but smiled faintly as he accepted them all. "That will do," he replied softly, patting for the boy to move closer and turn around for him. He hid his faint smirk at Sulak's eagerness to obey before focusing on the task at hand.

The older boy took the brush and starting at ends, rhythmically brushed out all the tangles and knots in Sulak's hair with the greatest of care. Only once the hair was silken smooth did Sor finally put the brush down and begin to twist tiny braids through out the other boy's hair. He made sure not to tug too tightly as he created multiple braids away from Sulak's scalp.

As he worked, he began to hum softly, instantly garnering the attention of his mentor who lifted his head and peeked an eye open at the boy. Seeing the pair so content with each other, Siris could not help but smile with a wink to Tarj before returning to resting back while the tattoo artist worked his magic.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Sulak turned quickly when prompted, hurrying to get himself settled so that the wonderful sensation of having his hair played with could return soon. As soon as Sor set to work on him Sulak melted into a state of pure relaxation, eyes mostly closed and body still as he just enjoyed the feelings Sor seemed to elicit from him.

"It's like a hair massage," Sulak mumbled, giggling quietly at the thought and oblivious to the adults observing them from across the room. He quieted again for a moment to listen to the humming, finding it quite relaxing.

"Sor... Can you sing?" the boy inquired in a whisper, not wanting to interrupt him too much with his question but painfully curious.

Tarj lifted his head silently to watch when he noticed Siris's movement, a slow, fond smile lighting up his face to see that the pair were getting along well and seemed to have something to bond over. He'd felt it was his responsibility to give his apprentice the gift of true friendship and it seemed that wish was slowly coming together for them.

The artist paused briefly, blinking back happy tears for a moment before silently returning to his work.

GoblinFae

Siris noticed the look Tarj gave the boys and understood without words what it was about. Silently he placed a gentle hand over Tarj's, giving it a squeeze of agreement before letting the man return to his work. It was good to see the sons they could never have on their own, come together and find friendship.

"What?" Sor asked, startled, accidentally tugging on Sulak's hair before hurrying to sooth the hurt by rubbing the spot. "Sorry, Sulak. Sing though? Well," the boy blushed as he resumed his braiding. "Yes but not very well. Master Siris sings far better than I ever could. I'm sorry though. Was I being annoying? I'll be quiet now. I didn't mean to disturb you."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Tarj chuckled under his breath, smiling knowingly and bowing his head in silent thanks for the support of their shared moment. There was much he wished to say that he could not, so he directed his feelings into the tiny shards of bone giving life to his own imagination on his living canvas.

Sulak barely flinched at the tug, honestly a little surprised it was the first time it had happened. Sor was very careful with him and he had already observed enough of that to know the older boy was being mindful of him on purpose, out of the goodness of his heart.

"No, I liked it!" he insisted gently, frowning slightly at the floor for the realization that his curiosity had created the opposite effect from what he'd desired. Did he not see that Sulak didn't care if Siris was better?

"I was just wondering about you. Your humming is good, I thought you might have a pretty voice," he explained shyly.

GoblinFae

Sor was completely oblivious to Sulak's care and interest in him. He knew that he was an awkward young thing and did not fit in with the other boys his age in the House. They were all interested in girls and showing off, whereas Sor was more focused on solitary activities that allowed him to keep to himself.

"I suppose my voice is alright. I don't really sing for anyone if I can help it. Do you sing, Sulak?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Sulak blushed brightly, shaking his head for a moment before he realized he probably shouldn't be tossing the delicate braids Sor had put into place and stilled. "Sorry! Um, not really. Sometimes when it rains. Or if Tarj wants a lullaby. Sometimes he doesn't sleep well," he explained, uncertain if that information was even okay to share with his new friend.

"Your talking voice is good. I think your singing must be, too. It's the same thing anyway," he tried to reason, cautiously reaching to pat down what he'd mussed.

"Did I mess it up too much?" he wondered, hanging his head slightly and prepared for being scolded for moving before he was done.

GoblinFae

"It's fine. It's fine," Sor assured the boy, batting his hands away as he readjusted his work. He was glad that Sulak's back was to him and therefore could not see the way his skin flushed at the praise. "Why don't you sing something then while I work. If we're quiet we shouldn't disturb the other two at work," he suggested while combing his fingers through Sulak's braids and loose hair. He loved the feeling of the cool strands pooling through his fingers so softly. It made him want to bury his face in it and just nuzzle in like a pile of downy feathers.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]