Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Kay is here!

Started by allthekingsmen, January 26, 2021, 06:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allthekingsmen

Hi there! You can call me Kay, I'm a minor, and I go by any pronouns. I just posted my first character in the Wanderers category, and along the way, I stumbled upon some pretty cool characters, and I honestly feel very lucky that this site seems so full of incredible writers. I couldn't come up with this stuff if I were locked in a room and forced to think up a good story with my life on the line!

Anyways, many apologies in advance—since I'm a big ol' newbie, I'll probably make a lot of mistakes. Don't hesitate to correct me on things, though! I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to RP on this site quite a lot!
I'm under 18, but allowed on SotE because I was around before the rule was made. That being said: I won't be participating in mature content RPs for the time being, but I'm super happy to write other stuff!

GoblinFae

Welcome!

Glad you could join us here. Your new character and species look fun. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give a shout. We're a friendly bunch and eager to assist. We also have a Discord server which you can find here. Feel free to pop over whenever and say hi!

Happy writing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

allthekingsmen

Thanks a bunch! I'll be sure to check it out :D
I'm under 18, but allowed on SotE because I was around before the rule was made. That being said: I won't be participating in mature content RPs for the time being, but I'm super happy to write other stuff!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Welcome to Sote! Can't wait to see you around!

allthekingsmen

Thank you very much! Excited to try this out :D

quaggan

Welcome! I hope you have fun here!

allthekingsmen

Thanks bunches! The warm welcome is greatly appreciated.

DragonSong

Hello hello!

Repetition of the welcome, and also if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to people here or on the Discord!

allthekingsmen

Totally! Many thanks B)