Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

THE RISE OF THE SLAVES OF ESSYRN

Started by visualspice, March 20, 2014, 08:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormphrax

Quote from: GoblinFae on March 21, 2014, 11:05:49 AM
Well I am nearly done with Emyr who I know loves to stir the waters. I can see him wanting to cause trouble and egg Yannis on with the information he collects. I don't know if he's helpful to you until I'm done and you can really see him. I won't be upset if you find him not what you're looking for. I just think he's the kind of guy who likes to tease the radicals

I'd be up for a 'baiting the radicals' thread once you get Emyr up. Maybe with some of the other 'stalwarts of the revolution' - Red Sun, Yasmin etc.

@Lion: I like the sound of those thoughts!

Wicked Basket

@Spice: Cassius doesn't fight as often as he used to, but he does volunteer for a match or two now and again for good old time's sake. There could easily be an ongoing rivalry between the two, even if Cassius is the only one who cares. Cassius' attitude toward Red Sun would also be different because she has shown strength in being able to stand against him. Cassius respects strength.

visualspice

Quote from: Wicked Basket on March 21, 2014, 12:14:44 PM
@Spice: Cassius doesn't fight as often as he used to, but he does volunteer for a match or two now and again for good old time's sake. There could easily be an ongoing rivalry between the two, even if Cassius is the only one who cares. Cassius' attitude toward Red Sun would also be different because she has shown strength in being able to stand against him. Cassius respects strength.

Maybe their battles end in draws since they're timed matches?  Just a thought.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Wicked Basket

I guess. I don't know how the Colleseum works. :P They could be timed matches or first blood matches where the keep cutting each other at the same time. (?)

visualspice

Quote from: Wicked Basket on March 21, 2014, 12:24:15 PM
I guess. I don't know how the Colleseum works. :P They could be timed matches or first blood matches where the keep cutting each other at the same time. (?)

I would presume rules are set before the match, and very rarely, rules might change in mid-battle.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Quote from: Rhi-Rhi on March 20, 2014, 12:43:04 PM
Quote from: visualspice on March 20, 2014, 12:24:57 PM
I was thinking she would meet this merchant prince in a very awkward manner- more or less he's running away from an angry mob of women he's wronged or something or other and finds himself crashing into her doing a ceremony or something more embarrassing- like a bath or whatever loool
Just the image of him crashing through the wall and seeing a sexy priestess and then going 'Hey there," amuses me greatly :|

I'll think more on the details later XD Guess I'll be typing up another profile!

But I could see him getting into trouble with her sister as well 8D
YESSS I LOVE IT! XDDD

I say go for maximum embarrassment. 8D Though I think he may be the more embarrassed one among them, Sahar's not really bothered by nudity. xD BUT! She would be startled as HELL to have someone bursting in like that! xD And...might make things more awkward by just staring at him without covering up all, "Wtf...? |:"

Ahaha, so yeah, she could go bath at a public bath and then...disaster. 8D

Also Nasrin is very protective of her baby sister so he'll have to watch out. >8D Nyahahahaha!

Yeah, so I made this thread here. It's Shameless.
Tags to Rhi!

Wicked Basket

@Spicy: Well, regardless of how it works, Cassius could still have it out for Red Sun. Come to think of it, considering that she's the only one who stands a chance against Cassius, the slave revolt is really going to be needing her on their side to deal with him.

visualspice

Quote from: Wicked Basket on March 21, 2014, 12:49:32 PM
@Spicy: Well, regardless of how it works, Cassius could still have it out for Red Sun. Come to think of it, considering that she's the only one who stands a chance against Cassius, the slave revolt is really going to be needing her on their side to deal with him.
Yeah, and would make it even more interesting if she ever were to get purchased by him XD
Throw a wrench into some plans but possibly open doors on others, who knows~
But that doesn't have to happen XD Just the angst there seems fun enough >D

visualspice

The First Post of this topic was just updated with all active threads + characters.
Let me know if I'm missing any XD

zozee9

Oh my, looks like I need to create this character quick! xD I'll try to get her done by the end of the day. I'm planning on getting her in all sorts of drama (including her actually ending up in a colosseum match) and possibly some romance, so she should be able to thread with all sorts of characters... especially since she'll be leading a dual life. Let me know if any of you have any ideas! <3
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Wicked Basket

He just might be considering purchasing her. Maybe he has even made offers in the past to take her away from that place and live among the 'superior breeds' where she belongs because of her strength.

Ivory

Character Ideas:

Okay, so real briefly: my character, Malika, is loyal to the Shah...but she's also painfully naive.  This means that if someone wanted information about the Shah from her, she wouldn't freely turn it over to help the rebellion...but she could, certainly, be manipulated.

Alternatively, if someone wanted to make up more of a spy-type character, they could make up a slave who serves alongside Malika...but where Malika adores the Shah, this other character (you!) might hate her.

Just some thoughts.  Random thoughts!

Lion

Can't believe I didn't think of him before, but I also have my character Euzec, an incubus eunuch in the service of a "Bandit King".  I'm not sure exactly what direction to definitively take him, but I know he'd likely get caught up in misadventures  involving the rebellion.  I would like however for him to eventually leave the service of his master as a result of growing antislave sentiment.

His profile needs a little cleaning up, being a little outdated. (:

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Quote from: Wicked Basket on March 21, 2014, 01:02:05 PM
He just might be considering purchasing her. Maybe he has even made offers in the past to take her away from that place and live among the 'superior breeds' where she belongs because of her strength.
Did we want to start a thread for the pair of them? We could do a Colosseum battle, or who knows, he could show up at a surprise visit when her master maybe is selling a slave to him or buying one?
I dunno, just tossing out ideas XD

Wicked Basket

I dunno either. XD At least you have ideas. That's more than I got.

GoblinFae

Emyr Kasabian is complete...sorry he's not that great..he would be green though, no side established.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Ivory

Aw, it's okay, my Liege!  Emyr is powered by Your Awesomeness, so it will be fine!

GoblinFae

Quote from: Stormphrax on March 21, 2014, 12:06:08 PM
I'd be up for a 'baiting the radicals' thread once you get Emyr up. Maybe with some of the other 'stalwarts of the revolution' - Red Sun, Yasmin etc.

That sounds great on all accounts. Emyr definitely wants to try and get involved or get to know everyone...has to have his hand in all the cookie jars so to speak. Sorry I didn't get to you sooner. I got lost in the waves of messages xD
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Stormphrax

Quote from: GoblinFae on March 21, 2014, 02:16:00 PM
That sounds great on all accounts. Emyr definitely wants to try and get involved or get to know everyone...has to have his hand in all the cookie jars so to speak. Sorry I didn't get to you sooner. I got lost in the waves of messages xD

No worries! ^^ Would you like to start a thread? Where do you want them to meet?
In some kind of cafe (coffee shops have always been a hotbed of dissent)? Or would Emyr visit Yannis? Or Yannis visit Emyr?

Sorry for not making any decisions - brain is melting at the minute...

visualspice

Quote from: Wicked Basket on March 21, 2014, 01:54:55 PM
I dunno either. XD At least you have ideas. That's more than I got.

XD ugh. that doesn't help if you don't have a preference but I guess, if you want, I could start us a thread? Unless you'd like to~

On another note, I got this thread up for Goblins: Crocodile on the Sand Bank
And I added the link to the first posting here that houses all of the information for this event.~