Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello, hallo, hallu!

Started by Zane, June 14, 2012, 09:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zane

Hello my name is Marshall, although my name is really rather unimportant so feel free to call me whatever you like, just make sure I know that said name is what you are gonna call me. Creativity inspires ingenuity, right? All my friends have a different name for me (it ranges from Mars to Jenara (which means the only) to Arjuh (which means fighter) to anything in between :D)

I'm eighteen years of age, my birthday being on February the 14th. I'm a full time student going for a Psychology Major and an English Minor (estimated 8-10 years of college ahead of me).

Stuff that interests me? Well for many years I was really big on acting, I was even in a semi-professional production of Charlotte's Web as Uncle (the obnoxious fat pig from the county fair got his ego served to him on a silver platter XD). I'm also very big on reading and writing (The main reason I joined a literate Role Playing site was to better my writing skills in hopes that I could write a book that anyone could cherish).

I'm a glutton when it comes to art and interesting characters, I try and do both but I'm only good at one xD

But that is enough about me. I look forward to a long and active membership to SotE, from what I've seen. This place is just amazing 8D

Also, feel free to ask me anything, if it is something I can answer I will, if I don't know the answer to I will do my darnest to find the answer 8D

GoblinFae

Welcome, welcome!

It is always great to have new players here on SotE. It sounds like you will fit right in with the rest of us crazies ;). Good luck with all that college craziness. Can't say I envy you there, no matter how much I love school and learning.

Feel free to let your creativity run wild and make tons of threads and new characters. ^.^ The more the merrier.

I look forward to threading with you in the future! Hope you have a wonderful time here and if you have any questions, please ask. We are a rather friendly bunch here.

Happy writing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Heartfrost

Hi and welcome to SotE!

Yay, go February children! I've found a kindred spirit in you my friend. I'm born on the 20th of February :)

I hope you'll have a great time here at SotE and that your writing skills will improve and expand. Feel free to hit me up if you ever feel like threading together, if you happen to fancy someone of my characters (Or if you think they're downright horrible and just wanna play with them for the fun of it xD )

Zane

Jeebus my "this place is just amazing" comment is well deserved. the nice people. the amazingly cool admins *cough* Rhi-Rhi *cough*. the abundance of creativity. wait a sec....Did I die and go to RP heaven?

GoblinFae

Not yet you haven't. But, please don't try. You would be missed already. ^.^
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zane

Where has SotE been all my life?!?!?

Xphy

Welcome, welcome! Hope you enjoy it here. ^^

Winters-Feather

no way, you have the same bday as my younger cousin. (i'm a year and a week and such older than you :P)  going for an English minor myself... i plan to be a director/ script writer one day, even though I think my writing is shit half the time, haha. welcome

Penfeather

Hey, welcome!!

Psychology and English, huh? Sounds like quite the adventure you've got ahead of you - I wish you the best of luck!

Feel free to shout me (or any of the others, for that matter) up if you want to thread. And again, welcome to the site! :3

Zane