Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Greetings

Started by AetherRose, October 15, 2012, 07:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AetherRose

Hello everybody and beyond. You probably won't see much of me in the next week or so, as I'll be checking out the forums themselves. I thought it rude to not make my appearance known, however.
I hope we get along well.

GoblinFae

Welcome anyway!

We are glad to have you join us. If, as you peruse the forums, have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. We are more than ready and willing to point you in the right direction and answer any questions you may have. Also once you have yourself ready, give us a shout and we can get you started threading ^.^ I look forward to working with you in the future!

Happy Writing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Lion

Welcome to the site, Rose.  Don't worry about not being around constantly, as you may post and create characters at your leisure.  As GLOBLINS said, if you have any questions, please ask, and you'll readily get the help you need.  Have a great time here!  -Ze Lion

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

AetherRose

So, question, what are the most popular rp threads right now? I'd like to sift through them.

GoblinFae

>.< Ooo such a tough question. Personally I read everything just about and love everything that I read. The diversity of writing styles and levels really makes things refreshing in my opinion...not of course does that help you :P

It really depends what you are looking for though. Do you want the threads that are the most active, most posted for, or most read?

Sorry if I'm no help >.< I swear I mean well!

Happy Writing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

AetherRose

Most active. It's quite alright, I am very grateful for your assistance. I'm sorry I ask such difficult questions.

GoblinFae

Not difficult really just the one answering you is indecisive at best :P. As for most active I am not quite sure how to answer that. Our top posters are not necessarily our most active posters and our top topics are mostly our games >.<

Our current most active members that I am seeing are Zane, Nightwind, Winters-Feather, Wolfie, and myself. (If I have forgotten someone please feel free to put me in the stocks for the day). We are the ones usually on and posting everyday or every other day if we have posts to reply to. Others such as our very busy admins post once every week as they understandably handle other duties as well.

However, threads by these individuals I would classify as the most active. I apologize in advance for when you find all of my threads. I really love threading and do so with everyone who is willing. As such....I have the bad habit of collecting all the threads. *Hides behind a stack of books* Sorry!

Hope this is a bit more helpful.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

AetherRose

GoblinFae

Think nothing of it ^.^
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zane

I heard my name >_>

Ah hello Miss Rose, how do you do? I'm Zane, apparently one of the more active members on the site (Though Fae blows me out of the water in activity levels). Let me be the third to welcome you to the site. Once you get a character up you can hit me up for a thread. Once again I think it's awesome that you chose to join us here at SotE I hope you have a fun time threading here with us.

As Always
-Zane

AetherRose

Well, at the cost of perhaps sounding rude, I don't really want to invest until I've seen the quality of your merchandise, and I usually start with the best you have.

Zane

hmmm...My best huh? Well I would have to say it would be This Thread But my view of the best might be entirely different as to your view of the best. Best is a very biased word. Once again welcome to SotE. Hopefully I shall see you on Moday

AetherRose

So my keen eyes were correct. Excellent.
>Self-pat on back like arrogant jerk.
How many characters may I submit?

GoblinFae

As many characters as you desire. There is no limit.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

AetherRose

Juno

Hello, Rose, and welcome to SotE! =) I hope you find things to your liking around here.

It's been said already but you may make as many or few characters as you like here. They can be one at a time, in batches, whatever suits your fancy, really.

AetherRose

I kind of what to make an Ansgar Reborn character... XD
I know it's far too early to trust me with that sort of role, though. I'm just saying I'm interested so it won't be such a surprise in the future.

AetherRose

[Sorry for double-post] Enjoy dem characters :P I believe there's more than 10 there, that or I suck at counting. Feel free to tell me what you think.

GoblinFae

Wow you certainly got a lot of characters up fast. Congrats on getting them all over the place too! ^.^
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

AetherRose

They're all social characters, since they've all basically reached hero-level power. I find it boring to fight with strong characters.