Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello

Started by Anonymous, January 05, 2012, 09:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I'm a newbie.

I'll be lurking around, reading things when you aren't expecting it, trying not to trip over my own feet.  

This is the first time I'll have roleplayed in... awhile. So wish me luck, hope I stick around. I'm looking forward to having fun here and posting with... some of you. It's a big board. It might take me awhile to get around to all of you!

miss_sanguine

Welcome!

I'd welcome you in the cbox, too, but it's currently sick. :<

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome! I just thought I couldn't see the chatbox because of this computer.

Your icon just got me pregnant so I'm not sure how I'd fair in chatbox. -_^

miss_sanguine

This is the longest I've known the cbox to be down. It makes me sad.

And yes. I'm impregnating everyone on the site. ; D

GoblinFae

Lol welcome! I am also relatively new here. I hope you enjoy it here, I know I do. ^.^

When you get some characters and are ready to RP feel free to message me. I am always open to new threads.

Happy Writing!
GoblinFae
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Xphy

Welcome birdie! Hope you enjoy it here, and I'm sure you'll fall back into RPing without too many problems. Plus this board is very forgiving when it comes to making mistakes. ^^

Anywho if you ever feel like RPing don't hesitate to ask!

Anonymous

Yay and welcome 8D It's very laid back and awesome here, so no worries about not having RPed in a while ^__^ I always have tons of characters open and I would love to play with you 8D

Casey

Yay! I'm glad you've joined the site. I'm a little bit of a newbie here myself, but everyone on here is really nice and the RPs are super fun. Once you get some characters up, hit me up if you want to start a thread. :]

-Casey

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm taking a few days to read about the world. There's a lot to absorb! But then I'm sure I'll throw myself in there in a few days and start hitting you all up for threads.