Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Falling into Trouble

Started by Draconian, January 30, 2016, 12:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

"Yes! It is your fault!" Jaks snapprd, mouth agape because who ELSE got them down here! She did! In a drunken stupor and now they were hurt and stuck here and he was going to die here and... Jaks took a deep breath, head lowering before he rubbed his good had at his eye in frustration.

Deep breaths.

"Fine. Let's go," He snapped before he started on before giving pause. "Do you have a light? Or something? Can't exactly spelunk if we can't see." A moments pause, "My name is Jaks. Not Jaksie."

GoblinFae

"Oh yes, yes of course silly me! I forgot I possess the ability to suddenly make the ground open up and swallow us hole! How could I ever forget?" Starbright rolled her eyes and gave Jaks a pointed look. She let up on the glare as the topics changed. The sarcasm though wasn't going anywhere.

"Ha! A light he says! And where do ya expect me to be pulling that one out of, Jaksie? I ain't no mage! Did you not just get done yellin' at me about fallin' in this hole? Do you see a lantern down here?"

Starbright shook her head and sighed in exasperation. "Just gimme a hand, yeah. We can just feel our way forward or something. There's a draft that way I'm sure I can feel one. There has to be an out thatta way!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Draconian

Jaksie.

What was even the appeal of Jaksie. He scoffed, and while he couldn't see Starbright glaring at him, he just knew she was, so he glared back. Even pulled up his lips and made a bit of a snarl in retaliation while she mocked him for asking about a light. Of course it was dumb, but maybe she did! He was an old-things scientist, not a light doctor!

Jaks fumbled around in the mostly darkness before he moved closer to his companion. "you can't stand or you can't walk?" He could put aside being angry at her for a few moments in order to get out of here. As excited as he was to also explode and collect and learn... He supposed Starbright's comfort and health was also important. He supposed. He reached down with his good hand, "I'll help you up and we can test it, if it's broken I can... Leave you behind or carry you, I guess."

GoblinFae

"Leave me behind?!" She screeched in horror, "over my dead body you will Jaksie! What kinda friend just leaves their injured friends behind? So rude!"

Despite her protestations though, Starbright did still reach for the faint outline of his hand and used it to help pull herself to her feet. "Alright I'm gonna test it now. Ya better not lemme fall, okay?" She took a deep steadying breath and without waiting for his response put her weight on her injured leg. A loud snap sounded mere seconds before she screamed in agony, nails biting into Jaks's hand as she clung to him desperately to balance herself. White-hot waves of pain radiated up her leg, causing her stomach to squeeze moments before the remnants of her alcohol-fueled evening of revelry made a rapid reappearance all over them both.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]