Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Building Bridges [Casey]

Started by GoblinFae, February 16, 2012, 04:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinFae

"Who said it was my mistake that sent him flying?" she retorted back acidly, before blushing darkly. "I'm sorry I didn't mean that. I shouldn't have lashed like that. Th-that was very cruel of me. Can you forgive me? Of course, I shouldn't ask you that. You shouldn't even, I mean. Of course you could if you wanted to but then how could you with how nasty I have been of late. Oh dear, what a mess I've made. I always do this. Oh my goodness. Kia what is wrong with me! I-I-I'm sorry I shouldn't even...I need to stop....talking...now."

Primrose hung her head in silence and played with the food on her plate, unwilling to look up and see the disgust she was sure was displaying on the other woman's face. She was fighting back tears. 'How do I always do this? What is wrong with me? No wonder I never had any friends. Kia why do I do this?'
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Casey

Olivia's eyes widened, a brow cocked in confusion. The barrage of words coming from Prim washed over her like a wave of white noise. She waited patiently, playing absent absentmindedly with her food. It amazed her how uncomfortable Primrose could make herself. Her gaze calmed to a look of sympathetic pity. She smiled sadly at the girl who talked like she hated herself.

"I never said it was your mistake. You did." Olivia leaned back in her chair and took a sip of her drink. It fascinated her how fragile the young noble was. "You didn't have to apologize, by the way," she said, almost like an after thought. "I've said much worse. Trust me."

With a cock of an auburn eyebrow, and a calm smile on her face, she decided to prod again. Her curiosity was getting the better of her. If Prim's uptight, sensitive nature didn't give away that something was going on, then she didn't know what did. Prim was normally the calm, level-headed girl. Not the snappy, irritable one. "So. Why is he gone?"

GoblinFae

Primrose blushed darkly as she was made to acknowledge that she had in fact admitted it was her mistake. She still could not manage to look up from her plate as peas were herded from one end to the other and back, moving twice around the potato pasture before finally settling.

"Saezer? Saezer is a busy man. His coming and going is none of my concern. I have no idea where he is right now. You know him of course, he does business with you. As such he is always on the move to earn more money. Some people just don't seem to ever settle down, such is life."

Finding her hands shaking, she promptly placed her cutlery down on the table and delicately wiped at her mouth. "Would you like a glass of wine, Olivia?" Primrose queried even as she rose to her feet, her cheeks now a warm burgundy.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]