Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Shall We Dance?

Started by Juno, December 29, 2011, 01:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

This was the third night in a row he'd had to hear about this! What a buzz kill!

Here he was, sitting around his usual bar, but no one wanted to talk of the women! No one wanted to gossip! No one was giving him hardly any of the attention his beautiful self deserved! No flirting, no fawning over him! What the hell was this?! All anyone seemed to be able to talk about was his goddamned, wretched sister!

Caden sighed, taking a long swig of his beer, a drink he'd long known would hardly affect him but he still enjoyed nonetheless. The demon was modestly clothed for a change, a dark cloak hiding most of him as it rolled off his back as he sat, hunched and moody. The rumors were churning about, grating to his ears as he heard every last word of every conversation.

This was absolutely no fun at all! "All you seem to say is 'Remina this' or 'Remina that.' Ooooo, a scary assassin's out to get her? Pah! Crazy bitch can hold her own, she ain't afraid of no one...so quit talking about her already!" All was hissed to himself, a frown upsetting his otherwise attractive features as he cast his gaze about the bustling hall of the tavern. He sighed and just sat there, downing more of his beer.

GoblinFae

Tiraris sat in the corner listening to the rumors flowing around the bar about her target, Remina, as well as herself. Although she got a laugh out of how they all assumed the assassin was a man. 'All the better for me. Fools!'

Catching the bartender's eye she raised her empty mug as a beckon for more. Smiling he finally toddled over to her with the ale jug. "What's a fair lass such as yeself doin' out in these parts," he growled lustily to her.

"I am looking for a man, a very handsome man," she added playing up the flattery. "I heard that he frequents your fine establishment. Tall, muscled, dreamy purple eyes," she faked a swoon and batted her eyelashes. "Do you know what I mean?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Ah, but what was that? A voice he hadn't heard before. Eyes flickering around the room, trying to hone in on the conversation, he soon realized there was a woman talking with the bartender. He raised a brow at what he heard at first. A handsome man? Why on earth would she be looking for a man in a place like this?! All of 'em were drunk by now and he knew none could possibly have good intentions at this time of night.

But what was that? Purple...eyes? Purple eyes?! Dreamy?! Caden smirked as he brushed his hair from the folds of the hood about his shoulders. Now this was the sort of thing he'd been waiting for all evening. Finally, someone more interested in him rather than the chat of the town!

Silently lifting himself from his chair at the other end of the room, Caden strode over, mug in hand, and swooped in behind the woman. Ah, she looks even nicer than she sounds, he appreciated, giving her a quick once-over as he slanted himself in to sit at the stool beside her. Eyeing the bartender, a knowing grin slowly appeared below his pleased eyes. "I'll take it from here, Winston, thaaaaank you!" he said cheerily before glancing over.

Placing a slender hand on his cheek, resting his head in his palm as he set an elbow down on the bar, Caden looked her over again. He wasn't shy.

"Well, hello there," he purred. "Are you looking for me, pretty lady?" He blinked his bright eyes at her, making it all too obvious who he was if she had somehow already known him. He certainly didn't know her, though. "Never seen you before...who're you?"

GoblinFae

'Like a fly to honey,' she inwardly smirked as the cat demon sauntered over into her vicinity. 'Seems I have your attention, now to get what I want.'

"I might have been talking about you. Although," she sighed looking disappointed, "You are not what I expected." Rolling her eyes she huffed, "I do not know why I bothered coming here. Everyone was right. There really are no good men in this dump. What a waste of my precious time. Good day to you," she looked him over in disgust, "sir."

'Bait is set, now let the trap spring.' She rose quickly from her seat, the full tankard still sitting on the table which she took care to accidentally bump and spill on him on her tearful way out.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Well, this wasn't supposed to happen! The demon's eyes widened a bit at the unexpected turn of events. This was just plain insulting!

Opening his mouth to speak, though, was an act done a split-second too late as she hastily got up to leave. About to reach out to stop her, he noticed the dangerous tilt of the full vessel on the counter. Acting as quickly as his reflexes allowed, he just barely jumped away from the bar in time to get a residual splash of the vile liquid on the lining of his cloak. Well, what a bitch! he thought, growling inwardly as he watched her making a beeline for the exit. No, she wasn't going to get away that easily. And what was all this about not being what she expected? He wanted answers and he wanted them now.

"Hey!" he called after her, dashing quickly in the direction she'd disappeared off to.

"Not what she expected! Bah! I am most certainly an excellent man!" he grumbled to himself, that moment of hope gone from him as his frown returned. She wasn't going to get away that easily.

GoblinFae

She had to fight the urge to laugh at how easily her prey was falling for her tricks. 'And mother said I never would have made a good actress!' Quickly she raced out of the filthy place and out into the empty streets. She weaved in and out of alleys and streets keeping a watchful eye to ensure he was still following. When he lost her she would place herself back within his sight line only to continue the chase. She was waiting, waiting for the opportune moment, the moment when he was so frustrated with her he could tear her pieces. Then, and only then would she present herself to him, and let the games truly begin.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

This bothered him. There was a deep-seated urge to find out what this woman was all about and the nerve she'd had! It was an absolute tease, knowing she was looking for him for some reason but not knowing why.

He followed his ears, the light shuffle of her footsteps leading him on even when he would lose sight of her and slow down. She kept appearing, as if she were allowing him to only catch glimpses of her as they weaved through the streets. It didn't help that it was dark, though, as he wasn't in his demon form at present.

"Curses, woman! Get back here! Please! I promise I'm decent!" he called, though he had no idea if she could hear him or not.

GoblinFae

'Decent indeed,' she scoffed before grabbing him and throwing him against the alley wall. She pressed her body flush up against his, her hands firmly encircling his throat. Then smiling she leaned in and kissed him. Her hands caressed his face like a lover, before entangling within his silken locks.

Pulling away she smiled at him coyly. "How else was I supposed to get us away from all those jealous old fools?" Looking down demurely she continued, "I am sorry if I upset you pet." Then looking up through thick lashes, her red hair fanning out about her in the wind, she leaned up towards him. "Can you find it within yourself to forgive me?" The pads of fingers gently caressed his chest through his shirt as her other hand continued to play with his hair. "You really are quite a catch," she whispered to him softly.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

BAM!

Out of nowhere, but she was there. Giving a loud "OOF!" as the air rushed out of him, he was about to began a string of protests when he realized she had her hands around him. Shit! She's gonna try to strangle me! But, oh? What was this?

Tensing up as she lifted herself to press her lips to his own, Caden's eyes widened in surprise. What? ....what?! WHAT WAS SHE DOING?!

She's...she's touching!? What the hell?! She...sh-she!! But now she was being so gentle after slamming him into the wall. How kind.

There was no way he'd be immune to the gentle caresses, the feeling of hands playing with his prized mane of hair. And all at once she put a bit of distance between them. Such a tease, such an attitude, too.

Pet? Whose pet was he?! He was certainly no barn cat! Ah, but his thoughts were once again soothed by  the gentle feeling of her fingers against him, this time a bit more intimately as she traced along his chest. Hm, she was an interesting one, he would have to be careful.

"See, I thought you might say that," he replied, confidence almost restored by the small compliment. "I suppose I'll have to forgive you...but why, oh why did you have to drag me all the way out here, hm?"

Caden reached a hand up, fingers brushing through the ends of her hair. Ah, it looked lovely. Her features were striking, to say the least, but he was definitely curious. He assumed something of this had to do with killing him, though. It was always the interesting ones that tried and he knew he was well-coveted for both his looks and the skills of his race.

"Alright, where's your knife, sweetheart?" he coaxed, grinning knowingly as he snatched her up around the waist to prevent her from running again. "I'm sure you didn't just want a kiss."

GoblinFae

'Sure you did sweetheart. Honestly, men and their obnoxiously large egos! Carefully she extracted her hair from his grasp before pulling away. "Of course I want more than a kiss," she purred blatantly eying him up and down. "What girl in her right mind, would not? As for the knife, why not come search for it yourself? It is more fun for both of us that way." She sent him a wicked smile as she backed away from him slowly before disappearing inside a doorway.

Inside, Tiraris made quick work of throwing money on the counter and buying a key to a private room. Looking back over her shoulder, she examined the room for real threats before heading up the creaky stairs. 'This better worth it. I cannot stand another second of his ego otherwise.' It was the recollection that this was her target's brother, that motivated her to continue. 'Get him to talk and all the doors shall open.'
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

So, she wanted to play, did she? That was more than fine with him.

Rolling his eyes as she made short work of pulling away from him, Caden obediently followed along, though he took his time as he could hear exactly where she'd disappeared to. What exactly was she up to? Acknowledging she was armed...certainly she wouldn't be dumb enough to admit that and try to threaten him later. No, he was made of tougher stuff than she probably thought.

Sighing, a pleased smile gracing his lips as he strode into the darkened building, Caden following his ears once again to the room she'd stowed away to, the thought of the brief touch of her hair he'd gotten lingering as he ambled closer.

"Darling, you should've just told me if you wanted to be alone with me," he called into the room as he opened the door. There was a particular light to his unusual eyes, curious as to what exactly she wanted from him, taking him out this far from where they'd been. "No need for all of this... Now come on, tell me what you're thinkin'. What's all this fuss about? And why'd ya have to thrown yer damn beer at me, hm?"

GoblinFae

Tiraris stood in front of the mirror in the darkened room. As he entered she allowed her cloak to slide down her bare shoulders, revealing little by little her thin revealing dress. 'Darling? I am no one's darling.' He annoyed her so much she wanted to spit in his eye before tearing them out with her fingernails. 'Hmm, admittedly a bit too violent. Maybe after I kill his sister.'

"Where is the fun in telling, when the anticipation is so much sweeter? As for the fuss, is it so wrong to fawn all over the body of a demi-god? To want you all to myself, away from prying eyes?" Pouting she looked down like a guilty child. "The beer was an accident. If I had wanted to throw it at you, you would be wearing it."

Interlacing their fingers together she led him over to the pile of pillows and throws on the floor. "How about we play a game. An answer for an action. Ask a question and the other must answer truthfully in order to preform any one action to the asker. Whether it be a kiss," she kissed him quickly, nibbling lightly on his lower lip, "or a caress," here she ran her hand across his shoulder and back down the arm, "or something more. But, only one action at a time. No," she smiled coyly, "getting ahead of ourselves. Adds to the suspense and fun. I will even be generous, to show I really am sorry for the beer. You can ask the first question."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Oh, what was this? Taking in the sight of her, an appreciative look in his eyes, Caden shut the door firmly behind him before striding over to join her by the mirror. He snuck a few peaks at himself, making sure he looked fine, as always, before proceeding.

Her compliments brightened his wolfish grin. Indeed, he couldn't fault a girl for wanting him all to herself, to have some privacy. That's more like it, he thought, pleased with himself as she intertwined their hands and brought him down to join her on the inviting spread of plush pillows and blankets.

What an interesting thing she proposed, however. It sparked a flame of competitiveness within him, knowing he would have the chance to know more about this mysterious woman and possibly have a bit of fun while he was at it. And her letting him start? Oh, this was priceless, indeed. "How could I say no to that?" he purred. "Fine, then."

Scooting himself close to her, leaning his face close but just barely keeping enough distance to still follow her rules, he began. "What's your name?"

GoblinFae

'Fell for it like beggars before a feast. Play the cards slowly and carefully and he will literally eat out of your hand.'

"My surname is Silverd'art," she said flicking her tongue teasingly out at him. "Perhaps your next question you will be more specific. Hmm, what to do, what to do? Now that I have you all to myself, I do not know where to start. Such a problem," she cooed looking up at him with doe eyes.

Slowly she reached for one of his hands and nuzzled it against her face lovingly. Her eyes were closed and her lips held a soft smile as she brushed it back and forth across her cheek before letting it go just as slowly as she had retrieved it.

Head down and eyes still closed she softly asked him, "Do you find me pretty?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Dumby! Why hadn't he been more specific about it?! He would've growled his frustrations, but she at least offered him a partial answer. That, and the shift contact was soothing enough. Watching her with those violet eyes, he smiled for the feel of the soft flesh of her cheek against his fingers.

"Pretty? Yes, I think you're very pretty, indeed, but more than that I think you're absolutely stunning," he offered, leaning his head down to keep close to her still. Tilting his head, he pressed a slow, gentle kiss to the corner of her lips, not daring to be overly bold quite yet. He was willing to take things slow, he liked this game.

"And what's your first name, Miss Silverd'art?"

GoblinFae

Tiraris relished in the gentleness of the kiss. No one had ever done that before. If she ever had intimate exchanges such as these, which were few, they had only been harsh kisses and the occasional groping before the other half ended up dead. 'If only he was not so obnoxious. I could get used to this,' she mused.

"Tiraris. My name is Tiraris. It means song-weaver," she added being nice. She moved a bit closer to him and raised her hands to his head. She let her nails gently rake through his silken hair and across his scalp before ending with tracing his ears as she pulled her hands away. She remained huddled closer to him. "I know your name from the girls in town. They all talk about you. But they never seem to agree on what you are. Besides being a god," at this she giggled, "what manner of man or beast are you, my beautiful warrior?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

He savored her touch, humming softly and closing his eyes for a moment as she did what she would. This was certainly a nice change from the frenzied, desperate clawing he usually received. "Tiraris... A beautiful name," he said, eyes soft as they fluttered open again.

He chuckled for what she said, a swell of pride reaching his heart for it. "So, you did a bit of digging around about me. Hm. I can't say that isn't quite flattering.

"But me... I am of the Neqa'el. A sort of demon, you see, not really a god, but that's certainly a nice compliment." He decided to be a bit bolder this time, reach a hand to cup the back of her neck to keep her close for a moment, tilting her head up and pressing another gentle kiss to her lips. This time it was squarely upon her lips, no mistaking that, but he slowly released her after only a short moment, not wanting to overstep his bounds. He would be a good boy.

"Hm..., Tiraris," he began gently. "Do you find me attractive?"

GoblinFae

'Ego, ego ego! How he can stand with that thing on his head is a mircale. A Neqa'el? That is something to keep in mind when facing his sister. Hmm, even the inane questions have merit.'

She tensed slightly as he grabbed her neck. For a brief moment her heart skipped a beat in fear. A childhood memory of being grabbed by the scruff of her neck surfaced before she quelled it again. This kiss was more forceful and something she was more accustomed to. It saddened her a little that were progressing away from the unexpected. 'Oh well, the sooner this is over with the sooner I can kill the monster and leave.'

"Attractive?" she repeated. "No, I do not find you attractive," answered leaning in until her breath ghosted against his ear shell. "I find you alluring, captivating, enchanting, mesmerizing, and so much more," she whispered. Then playfully she nipped his earlobe before tantalizingly pulling away. Still by his ear she whispered her question. "What is your favorite thing about me?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

His face fell a bit for her initial comment, but when she corrected it it didn't take long for that confident smile to appear once more. "So much more... Definitely interested in that." Shivering at the feel of her nipping his ear, he bent his head even closer as she whispered in his ear.

He felt that purr coming along. The real one. The accursed sound beginning to reverberate in his throat. Great. How the hell was he supposed to explain this away?

Caden swallowed a few times, trying desperately to keep himself from doing that in front of her, but it was no use. "Ah...heh," he started nervously, rubbing at his neck and fiddling with his hair as he began to, uncharacteristically, blush. "My favorite thing...as far as I know so far at least, is definitely your smile. So...radiant without being anything big or flashy...I like it a lot."

He carefully took her hand again, lifting it to his lips as he continued to try to force back his purring. Kissing each of her fingers before leaving a lingering touch to the back of her hand, he looked up to meet her eyes again before he released her. "But tell me...what would be your perfect day?"

GoblinFae

Tiraris' eyes widen as she listened to the vibrating sound near her ear. 'Is he...? He is! He is purring! Not sure whether to be flattered or to laugh' she thought fighting back a case of the hysterical laughter.

'My smile? Quite the charmer you are Caden.' As he kissed her hand she could the purr reverberate through the kiss. Her face turned red trying to hold the laughter in as her other hand moved to cover her mouth. Her moment was cut short though by his next question. "A perfect day? I uh, I do not know. I have never thought of that I guess. Perfect days do not exist. Perfect does not exist in this world," she said with sad conviction, her gaze blank as she stared off into the distance. "Except you of course," she saved, smiling up at him winsomely and nervously brushing her dark red her behind her pointed ear.

Calmly she curled up closer with him, nestling her head underneath his chin with her ear pressed against his adam's apple. "You said you were a type of demon. Are you like a cat demon?" she asked with closed eyes, seemingly comfortable with her new location.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]