Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bad Decisions [Goblin] [M]

Started by Juno, December 29, 2012, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

Julian let himself slide down with him. It felt strange to be half-laying and half-sitting, but it worked somehow. What he said and what he did...it was like he knew exactly what he needed to say and needed to feel. It felt so good in the strangest way for him to be laying on a bed of soft warmth. Having someone else so close had him both wanting to relax and be on guard. But the body heat for once...it was nice. It was better than sinking a tired body into a warm bath.

"Of course I would. I like hugs. And...I think you needed one, too," he ventured shyly. Smiling against his shoulder, he finally allowed himself to cautiously nuzzle against Artorius's neck, though he tried to make it seem like he was just adjusting himself. "Thank you. You're really very kind... I mean that."

GoblinFae

Artorius hummed softly, unwilling to admit or disprove what Julian was saying. Instead he let one hand wander up further to run through the thick hair that lay upon the other man's head. Feeling completely at ease he massaged the other man's scalp as if he was doing so for a lover.

"I can be," he replied with a smirk. "Feeling nice and comfy there, are we? Any other requests for your kind host, Julian?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

The moment he felt the tingly warmth that accompanied the scalp massage Julian felt himself go almost completely limp against him. It reminded him of home, of family, and it was such a perfect blend of gentleness and awareness that he wanted to purr. "Very comfy," he whispered, turning his head a bit so he could see his face as he tried to watch him discreetly with half-closed eyes.

"I couldn't ask for anything else. This is...well, perfect," he told him, nosing lightly at his collarbone. "Unless you really wanted me to."

GoblinFae

"Perfect, eh? Think I could make it more so?" he queried lustily in Julian's ear. Then taking a chance that he would not scare the other man away he placed a tender kiss to his neck beneath his ear. "I would be willing to try. Is there such a thing as perfect perfection? I might have found it right," he nosed more against Julian's neck to his throat sweetly, "here."

Moving quickly, yet gently, Artorius rolled them over so that he was hovering over Julian and could better nuzzle and caress the body beneath him. "How about this? Is it better?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

"Well maybe. Depends on your definition of perfection," Julian chuckled. At first he thought he'd made a simple mistake with the kiss, and he tried to brush it off. But then his neck was being touched and he realized he had meant to do all of it. It felt different. Not bad at all, but he wasn't quite sure what he felt about it. "Huh? Me?" he whispered, blushing as he tilted his head to the side a bit as he was caught in an odd struggle between wanting space and wanting to let him do what he was doing.

Why was he doing this? Why did it even matter? It felt amazing and he just could not deny it nor deny himself the affection he'd been craving so desperately. Of all selfishness right now, he thought he definitely deserved the attention, even if it was from someone who was practically a stranger.

He was very tense, but he let him roll them over. Somehow, he felt even more vulnerable as he looked up at Artorius than when he'd been looking down. There was no hiding his nervous fidgeting and the dark color in his cheeks, but he allowed it. "It was just fine before," he told him honestly, not wanting him to think he hadn't been doing enough. "This is better than most would give, Artorius. No need to trouble yourself when you've been so kind. I appreciate what you're doing, really."

GoblinFae

A rumbling chuckle rose from the depths of his chest and into his throat. "Oh believe me, Julian it's no trouble at all. But, I'm glad you appreciate all the same."

He nuzzled his face at the crook of Julian's neck, working his way up to rub their cheeks together while pressing tiny kisses here and there. His hands too were busy as they alternated in supporting him and in massaging the other man's arms and shoulders. Artorius had plans to make the little mouse tremble beneath him and squeak his name. The very thought made him smirk and hum in pleasure.

"You will come to find I think that Artorius is better than all would give."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Very aware of all that he was doing, Julian's breath hitched for each of those little kisses. He wasn't sure if he should think himself very lucky or very unfortunate, or a mixture of both. Like a cat who couldn't suppress the urge when his head was being patted, the shifter nuzzled his cheek instinctively against Artorius's when they touched.

His own hands were hesitant, unsure of where exactly he should be touching and struggling because he wasn't sure if he really even should be, yet he wanted to. It wasn't every day that someone took such an interest in him and he was fortunate enough to have an interest as well. So, he reached out with a featherlight touch, never gripping or staying in one place for long as his hands fluttered across Artorius's sides and along his arms.

What he had to say was both chilling and exciting, and he, once again, wasn't really sure how to feel about it. "And...why would that be?" he wondered out loud, silently cursing himself for how soft his voice was.

GoblinFae

"Because I am the best there is of course," he told Julian with unbridled confidence. He could not believe his luck. To have the man beneath him respond so quickly and so encouragingly was an excellent ego-booster. Artorius was sure he would have completely under his control in no time with the rate the two were progressing.

His caresses became bolder, lasting longer and with more pressure as he felt more and more sure of himself. He hummed softly at the returning touches, sighing happily with those he enjoyed the most. "Don't fear it Julian. Let yourself enjoy it. You will not burn from touching me. See," Artorius encouraged as he caught Julian's hand and pressed it against his own chest. "No harm, only pleasure here."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

His words had him blushing, but way he seized his hand had the shifter gasping. Embarrassed at being caught and it being so obviously pointed out, he struggled to find his words. "I...don't fear it or you," he told him, though his cheeks were still hot for the way he held his hand against him. He was encouraged by it, though, and he very slowly and cautiously splayed out his hand across Artorius's chest. He could feel his heartbeat steady and strong against his hand.

Gulping and smiling nervously, Julian nodded and chose to purposefully not acknowledge what he said about pleasure. "No harm," he repeated with a smile, staring into those beautiful, mismatched eyes as he took a shaky, deep breath and he tried to sneak his hand away from his grasp.

GoblinFae

Artorius released his hand, interested in seeing what his little mouse would do now that he realized he had been caught. He continued his assault of kisses though, peppering them along Julian's jaw and throat randomly. He was amused though that the other man claimed to not fear him. The gambler felt that Julian should feel otherwise, but kept his silence nonetheless. He would find out on his own soon enough after all.

"Would you like more, Julian?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Julian was momentarily relieved to be released, but the soft kisses had him squirming in a different way. Slowly, his let his fingertips trail down Artorius's chest as his other hand lightly held his side. The warmth he felt from the other man still surprised him. He was like a furnace he wanted to curl up by on a cold night and he just felt...good.

Smiling softly to himself, the shifter brought the hand at his chest around his side cautiously massage at his back. The question caught him off guard, though, and yanked him away from the deep concentration he'd had upon the man's shoulder muscles. "Hm? Oh! Uhhh... I'm fine," he answered, flashing a nervous smile. "This is already much more than I ever thought you might give. You are very generous," he admitted, chuckling nervously as he turned his head to one side to avoid sustained eye contact. He was worried that he was too readable. This Artorius seemed to know him so well, know his wants more than he would have wanted to own up to. It was both startling and thrilling, but he was afraid of asking for more than would be given willingly. Sparing himself that embarrassment was all that concerned him right now, as he wasn't quite sure yet where the other man was going with this.

GoblinFae

He sighed in pleasure at the voluntary touches and the resulting tingles that was left in their wake. 'Oh yes,' he thought, 'I've caught myself quite the compliant little mouse. Won't be long before you're eating your little cheese nibbles from the palm of my hand.'

While Artorius was disappointed to have startled Julian into withdrawing, that did not deter him in his efforts though. A minor setback was nothing to be concerned about when there were endless signs of acceptance.

"I am, aren't I? I'm extremely generous. You are so lucky," he boasted, nuzzling his face against the smaller man's neck but keeping his hands still so as to not further disturb his pet. "You should enjoy yourself then with this opportunity of a lifetime."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Julian gave a happy sigh for the attention at his neck. It was a comfort to be so near to someone, yet he was still conflicted about getting so comfy with a stranger. He was having trouble ignoring Artorius's words, too, reminding him that it was an opportunity of a lifetime. That he couldn't deny; he didn't exactly have people knocking down his door for cuddles or anything else for that matter.

As he circled the idea in his thoughts, his hands and arms were becoming more and more relaxed. His fingers cautiously glided along his back, still wary but becoming more comfortable with the idea the longer he was not pushed away by him as he'd thought he might do. With a nervous gulp as he settled his cheek upon his chest, Julian finally began to give in to his desires, and consequently what the other man was encouraging as well. "Just...tell me when to stop, okay?" he asked shyly, knowing how shamefully open his body was being about his both conscious and unconscious cravings for affection. "I don't mean to make you uncomfortable at all with my...attention."

GoblinFae

"Stop? Why would I do a foolish thing like that? Besides pet, if it gets uncomfortable I'm sure we can come to an agreement to remedy that situation," Artorius murmured against the shell of the other man's ear, while smiling in victory at the other man's compliance.

He allowed himself to move his hands at last, albeit with the same care he had with beginning to set this trap for his little mouse. While one hand came to rest lightly on the center of Julian's upper back, the other began to gently card through the silken strands of his current bedmate's hair. Each pass becoming bolder until he was massaging his fingers across the other man's scalp and neck.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Relieved that he thought they were on the same page now, Julian nodded and tried not to acknowledge the slight shiver that came for the soft words at his ear. "Good," he answered tightly, gulping as he watched the man's arm from the corner of his eye.

The hand at his back felt warm but it still caused chills and slight goose bumps to race across his skin. Coupled with the light but sensitive tingling sensation at his scalp from his hair being played with, Julian's nerves were sparking like mad and he was having a difficult time settling down from it. Still, he was slowly melting at the odd comfort it brought to him. "You're very good at that," he complimented in a whisper, careful not to look at his face and focus what remained of his attention on hugging him and making  a weak attempt at providing warmth.

GoblinFae

Artorius could feeling the gooseflesh beneath his fingertips and reveled in the knowledge that he had been the one to cause it. Cautiously he began to rub the hand on Julian's back in small circles, getting bigger and bigger while still keeping his hand trained on the upper back in an attempt to warm his companion up.

"Practice will do that," he told the body lying atop of him, unable to hide the chuckle that danced amid his words. "You know if you're cold you only need say so. I don't mind warming you up," he practically purred.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Lulled by the gentle rubbing at his back, Julian gradually leaned against the man beneath him more and more. "Cold?" he asked, blushing bright red as he finally looked up at him again, though he was embarrassed that his nervous pleasure had been interpreted as discomfort.

"Oh... I'm fine, but thank you. Just....was a cold bath," he tried to cover, smiling and trying to brush it off with a slight shrug. "Must still be adjusting to the air in here."

GoblinFae

"You know you could have just heated the water up. You didn't have to take a cold bath, there was a perfectly good fire in the room. I did offer you a chance at a nice bath. Unless of course that is your idea of one?"

He gave Julian a quizzical look before letting the topic go. The hand on Julian's back began a new pattern across his back, rubbing down with the palm flush against the warm skin beneath it then just the fingertips would trail back up. Over and over he made this gesture along the smooth back, dipping lower and lower bit by bit in a lazy fashion.

Artorius did not doubt that it would not be long before he was gripping the supple flesh of the smaller man's behind. 'I will possess you soon enough little mouse. Never you fear, the cat has you well in hand now.'
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"I could have, you're right," he agreed, speaking slowly as he was very aware of the new but enjoyable movements of the hand upon his back. Deciding he didn't mind it, he relaxed again and set his cheek to rest upon his shoulder as he looked up at him.

"Honestly, I was just happy to have the bath at all," he admitted, going on to explain as he allowed a hand to come up to brush his fingers along Artorius's side, "Hot or cold...it doesn't really matter to me. I'm not ungrateful, though, far from it, so I hope you understand."

GoblinFae

Artorius hummed softly and simply continued his gentle movements, sometimes massaging an ear or rubbing a shoulder but otherwise keeping to the rhythms he had set. "Good to hear that someone is at least grateful. I was beginning to think you were taking all of this for granted and we can't have that now, can we pet?

"No you see Julian the real question is just how grateful are you?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]