Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stuck in the Snow... and Lost

Started by stelmarisa, December 29, 2011, 02:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stelmarisa

"Women," Kaven muttered as he stared after Zurna, face wearing a somewhat confounded expression. "Utterly mad, all of them." He rolled his eyes and chuckled to himself as the tent flaps swung to and fro with the momentum caused by her leaving, reminding him of her haughty walk out of there. He continued dressing, with rather more care than she had, and in rather more layers too, as he told himself that he was still not accustomed to the bitter cold. Eventually he picked up his bag and quickly checked inside, before following in Zurna's footsteps.

Outside was just as frigid as he had anticipated, the dim streaks of light in the sky a steely grey. Tiny, soft flakes of snow danced around him lazily, taking their time to reach the ground. Swatting them away from his face, he began the short walk across the camp, playfully stepping exactly on Zurna's footprints so that the pair of them would leave only one trail.

Inside the livestock tent, Equi's ears had perked up as he heard Zurna's approach, and her arrival inside the tent brought a snort of greeting. The little pony had still been half-asleep, but the prospect of petting and company quickly brought him to his feet in the straw. He strained against the rope harness that held him fastened, nose stretching towards Zurna in a plea for attention.

GoblinFae

"Good morning, Equi!" the woman greeted the horse cheerily. "Want to go on an adventure today?" She reached up to rub his ears and pat his neck in a soothing motion as she buried her face against him.

Zurna hummed softly, enjoying the smell of his warm body against her cheek. "I know, I want to sleep in too but your master is a big bully and dragged me out of bed to venture out in the cold. Can you believe that? Neither can I. Think we should stage a rebellion and just go back to sleep?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Stelmarisa

Equi snuffled against Zurna's chest in response to her question, his ears flicking back and forth as she spoke. One hoof scrabbled at the ground restlessly.

"A rebellion, eh?" Kaven entered the tent then, pushing the flaps aside with a gentle hand to approach silently. He smirked to hear the end of Zurna's speech, and shook his head as he stepped up to her side and patted Equi's neck. "So you recruit my own pony to help you work against me, do you? I'd like to think that he'd never betray me in such a way - but alas, you spoil him with pets and loving, so I think he would follow you in whatever scheme you thought up."

GoblinFae

She continued to love on the pony even as Kaven entered the tent and called her out on her plan. "Nay, there you are wrong tyrant. I pay my conspirator's in something far more substantial than affection. The leader's affections though are only a bonus perk of being so adorable."

Nuzzling back at Equi, Zurna spoke in a baby voice to the pony, reaffirming her statement into his soft ears. "Yes, you are. Yes you are! And such tasty meals you get for all your hard and smart work, helping me rebel against the nasty tyrant that would see us up and slaving at such a horrible hour in the morning."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]