Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Anything but Silence [Goblin]

Started by Juno, March 09, 2012, 02:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

For a moment, uncertainty flickered in Keir's eyes. He set down his mug and gazed upon his companion with concern, looking him over as he cried; it was something he simply hadn't expected to encounter and, as such, he took far more seriously. "You're...bleeding? Where?" he asked, scooting his chair closer to him and placing a hand on the man's shoulder. "And you're crying...where does it hurt? Let me see," he offered, gently trying to lift him by his shoulders to get a look at his chest. But there was nothing for him to see.

"Is something broken? ...inside?" he asked, his brow furrowing with concern as he had no idea that it was all an act.

GoblinFae

Sniffling sounds could be heard coming from the lump that was Ainsley, as if he was fighting to hide that he was crying. "No don't look!" he cried trying to pull away. "It's too gruesome. I-I just can't. It's too much. Oh, the pain," he continued to groan.

"I'm sorry Mister Snuggles. I just-," the siren broke into sobs, his body shaking with the effort to contain them, "everything's broken. I can't be helped. It's too late. Oh, it's too late."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Not able to really make sense of the other man's words and if he was speaking in metaphors or not, Keir chose to err on the side of caution and let go of the sobbing mess beside him. The faint whispers across the room catching his ears clearly, he looked over his shoulder to meet several pairs of eyes on them, and most of them didn't seem particularly friendly or willing to help. It was like the pack of drunks assumed he'd done something to upset his companion so.

"Hey, Handsome," he tried to coax as he focused his attention back on him. "You aren't dying, I promise." The words were for him just as much as they were for convincing himself nothing was seriously wrong. "Please...tell me where you're bleeding," he pleaded. "I can get you to a healer, even, if you're so sure I can't help you." Keir had taken on a dewy-eyed look as he sat there on the verge of begging the information of him. He wasn't sure how much more he could take before he up and dragged him out to get him the help he seemed to need but adamantly deny. Reaching an arm around his shoulders, Keir attempted a warmer half-hug this time.

"Please?"

GoblinFae

"No!" Ainsley cried, wide-eyed with fear at the idea of being examined by a healer or worse dragged out to see one. He sent a fleeting, fearful glance towards one of the filthy windows and flinched slightly to see the torrential rain still pouring outdoors.

He shook his head, unintentionally but not unhappily, nuzzling his face against Keir. "No, Mr. Snuggles, it's no use. I wouldn't have you wasting money on the likes of me. Enjoy your drink. I think I'm just going to," he trailed off, shaking his head once more. "I can't," he whispered, as he tried to squirm out of much-desired hug he was receiving.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Keir flinched at his unexpected cry and instinctively moved to try and comfort him further. He didn't mind the contact of the nuzzling, but he was very concerned for his new friend. "It wouldn't be a waste," he tried to insist, watching him with sad eyes as he protested his help.

"Can't?" he repeated, a bit hurt but understanding of him as he tried to escape him. Quickly, the kelpie removed his arm from him as he didn't want to spook him with what he thought was unwanted attention. "Can't what?" he pleaded. "I promise I want to help you."

GoblinFae

The Siren hurried on his way, clutching his chest as he went. He paused long enough to turn and stare sadly towards his new friend. "It's not you. It's me. I just, I can't," he sighed forlornly, shaking his head in grief as he attempted to drag himself up the stairs.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Startled by the man's strange words when he'd thought things were going so well, Keir turned on his seat to watch him as he started moving away. "What's wrong?" he pleaded, a deep sadness in his voice as he'd thought he'd made quite a connection with him. Now he was so concerned, worried that he had truly wronged him so greatly yet he didn't know how.

"Wait!" he called, hopping down from his seat and leaving their mugs at the bar as he pursued him up the stairs. "We can talk in private if you'd like," he insisted, having no idea what else he could suggest to him. "But please tell me?"

GoblinFae

Ainsley draped an arm over Keir's shoulders and clung to his front weakly. "Upstairs. I can't do this here. It's just too much. Oh!" he groaned, clutching his chest and doubling over as if in extreme pain. "Too much," he muttered under his breath shaking his head weakly.

He was so wrapped up in the act though and enjoying his misery so much that Ainsley actually forgotten how the whole situation had started to begin with or why he was focusing on his chest. It did not even occur to him that once he reached their room, he would have to explain himself and especially the problem that he had he had concocted and had not really put much thought into at all.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"Alright, alright," Keir agreed quickly, concerned and eager to just give him what he wanted so he might be able to find out what was going on. Not even fazed by the contact with him, the kelpie hurried to help him up the stairs. By now he was sure he was sick or had been struck by some horrible internal problem. Perhaps a weak heart, he thought sympathetically, worried he might have strained him with their fall or even with their conversation thus far.

"I'm so sorry, Handsome," he apologized sincerely. Scooping him up once they were nearing the top of the stairs, Keir carried him to the room they'd come from not long ago and quickly entered to get him to the bed as soon as possible. Setting him down gingerly upon it, Keir stared at him sadly with a very concerned look about him. "I really wouldn't mind spending the money on a healer," he insisted, nervous for his new friend. "I would not see you as any lesser for it, I swear."

GoblinFae

He was completely surprised to be scooped up and carried off, yet the siren did not regret it for a minute. Ainsley rested his head upon Keir's shoulder, nuzzling into the crook of the other man's neck and happily breathing in his unique scent.

'Now this is how life should be.'

His forlorn expression returned though the moment he was placed upon the bed where he curled in around himself. "I just, I just need rest," he rasped wearily, letting his eyes close as if they were too heavy to maintain open. "Don't worry about the healer. It won't be necessary. I just need some rest and," Ainsley sighed, shaking his head as he buried his face more into his pillow.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Crouching beside the bed, Keir watched him worriedly. "Just rest? Just rest and what?" he prompted, wanting to help in any way that he could. He hadn't caught on yet that this was just an act for attention.

"If you want some space," he guessed. "Then I can keep away... But I would rather know that you're going to be alright. I don't want you wandering off in this storm if you're not well."

GoblinFae

"No," he moaned pitifully, reaching out towards Keir. "Please don't leave me. I don't want to be alone," Ainsley cried, burying his face more into the pillows. Tears caused skin problems after all. "I won't wander if you're here to make sure I stay. Stay with me Mister Snuggles? Share some of your fabulous snuggles with a hurt man?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Keir stared at his pitiful hand reaching out to him. Cautiously, he took it and gave it a gentle squeeze of encouragement as he listened to him speak. "Okay, I won't leave you alone, then," he assured him, smiling worriedly even as the man hid his face.

"Snuggles?" he asked, curious as to why he suddenly seemed to want contact with him when he evaded it at the bar downstairs. With wheels slowly turning in his head, the kelpie wanted to guess that, after the previous night, the man might have been embarrassed to be seen with him in public. Perhaps he wanted their more...intimate interactions to be kept behind closed doors. "Sure, as long as you don't push me away again," he teased.

Slipping his hand away from him, Keir climbed over him to lay beside him on the bed. Turning and adjusting, he cautiously scooted closer to spoon against the slightly shorter man's back. He wrapped one arm across his waist and let his head rest on the edge of the man's pillow as he watched him with that puppy-like worry still in his eyes. "I just hope you get well again soon," he murmured. "I feel at fault for this, truthfully. You seemed perfectly healthy yesterday."

GoblinFae

Ainsley latched onto the hand instantly and held it close to his cheek for fear of it departing again. He even whimpered weakly when it was pulled away from him and nearly jumped up to snatch it back when he was rewarded with the other man's closer presence.

He instantly shook his head in response while scooting as far back as he could into the taller man's body as if to make them one in body. The Siren tangled his fingers with those of the hand about his waist and raised it higher to rest over his heart.

A faint smile curled his lips as he allowed his eyes to close and a contented sigh to escape his lips. "Mister Snuggles magic works wonders. Thank you," he cooed back.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Thinking the other man loopy with illness, Keir felt a pang of pity over his praises. "No, I have no magic like that," he chuckled goodnaturedly. "I'm no healer." He was content, though, if it made his acquaintance more comfortable. At worst, he was fulfilling a dying man's wishes. At best, perhaps they would laugh about his cuddliness at a later time. He didn't realize yet that this was just how this beautiful man was.

"Please let me know if I can do anything else for you. Get you anything... This is my fault, and I am definitely at your service to repay you for my mistake," he reminded him with a pang of guilt.

GoblinFae

"Of course you do!" Ainsley protested. "You're Mister Snuggles. It's part of your very title," he chuckled weakly, amused by his own cleverness. The siren pressed in close for all he was worth, nuzzling his head into place and breathing in the scent of sea air on the other man's clothes.

A contented sigh fell heavily from his lips as he let his eyes fall closed of their own accord. "You're good just like this. Don't move for anything. I'm in a healing snuggle. It would be best not to try and disturb it with lots of movement if you know what I mean, which of course you do because your the Magical Mister Snuggles!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Keir was confused about how his title hinted at any magic, but he wasn't going to deny Ainsley what he wanted right now. "Alright, no moving... I'll let you...heal. Get some rest, I'm really sorry about today," he apologized again, content to lay beside him as things finally settled down again even as the storm raged on outside, the wind whipping rain against the window and causing the building to creak and groan.

He was certain he would be on his way once the storm quieted or whenever his acquaintance woke if he didn't stop clinging to him. In the meantime, he hummed a gentle song to pass the time and hopefully ease the path to sleep for the other man.

GoblinFae

Ainsley soon dozed off to sleep, making contented coos every so often. In his dreams the "injury" was quickly forgotten as he imagined more cuddles such as the ones he was receiving from his dear Mister Snuggles.

His grip around the other man remained firm yet not bruising as he moved his head to rest comfortably against Keir's chest. The Siren could not be anymore happy than if he had a basket of kittens to play with. For the first time in a while, he slept peacefully and without complaint.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Keir was restless in his sleep and kept waking for the sounds of the storm raging on outside, rapping against the window as howling wind shook the building. The familiar sounds were normally relaxing, but he was anxious and wanting to be out in the storm instead of cooped up inside, though the snuggles were a nice bonus.

With the man beside him clinging to him and sleeping so soundly, he knew he wouldn't be able to break his promise to him to stay if he tried. By the time morning came around, though, judging by what little light came through the window, Keir was eager to at least be out of bed. Gently shaking his shoulder and poking at his cheek to try and rouse him, the Kelpie stared at his face with wide and curious blue eyes. "Excuse me? Err...Handsome? Time to get up," he whispered.

GoblinFae

The Siren groaned in protest and tried to bury his face in Keir's chest away from the probing. He clung tighter and shook his head. "Don' wanna," he slurred, nuzzling into the warmth. "Do I 'ave to?" Ainsley wanted nothing to do with getting up despite his bed partner's restlessness. He much preferred to stay where he was and while the day away warm and cozy.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]