Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bad Decisions [Goblin] [M]

Started by Juno, December 29, 2012, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

Julian flinched at the continued use of rodent pet names. He was above it, and he really was going to have to break him of that awful habit.

He eyed him out of the corner of his eye, eating in silence and trying to hide his amusement, though that in particular was difficult. Setting down his food the young shifter hastily spread some jam on a torn-off piece of bread and held it out to him with the intention of passing it off. He wasn't going to let him get into more bad habits and wasn't going to tolerate hand feeding the lazy gambler, though perhaps just once might not hurt too terribly. "Here."

GoblinFae

Artorius frowned slightly at Julian's perceived defiance. With a slight grumble, the older man sat up to take the bit of bread between his teeth so that the other man was forced to feed him whether he liked it or not. He quickly laid back to chew and swallow his bite before commenting on his pet's rude behavior.

"You know pet I don't think I approve of your tone. I simply can't believe my ears are hearing such roughness from such a sweet little mouth. Did my pet not like his treats? Was your sight marred by my visage that your aim is off too? Come, come my little mouse I know you can do better than that. Don't disappoint me now, not after all I've done for you," he stressed darkly.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

The streak of defiance in his heart was quickly crumbling under Artorius's harsh words. He was clearly displeased and he was already regretting his choice. The food had been paid for by him, but the shifter felt he had just as much a right to his own comforts for earning a share for his kindness and affection. It wasn't like he was tossing him aside and forcing him to fend for himself! He was merely trying to pass off his little snacks of bread.

Julian gave a tense sigh, using great restraint to hold his tongue for just a few moments to let the venomous thoughts pass without doing or causing something he would later be regretting. With a calm face but shaking hand the younger man prepared another piece for his lover and firmly pressed it to his lips. He stared at him, just daring him to reject it from him now. "Didn't mean to disappoint you," he apologized quietly, refusing to grovel but hoping Artorius would accept his gestures in place of any words he might have wanted.

GoblinFae

"All is forgiven," he breathed in pleasure before taking the morsel from Julian's hand and eating it delicately. "Such a good pet when you choose to be. Continue with such behavior and the rewards awaiting you will be endless," Artorius purred, moving one hand to stroke the small of the other man's back, where the gambler had noticed earlier that Julian had particularly enjoyed being touched. "When I am so inclined I can make you feel so good. But when I'm not," he drew his hand away and sat up, "well let's just say you wouldn't enjoy such things nearly as much as I do."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

He was almost ashamed at how good it felt to have that touch return. It was the same gentleness that made him shiver when the gambler ran his fingers through his hair or caressed his cheek. The promise of more and the threat of nothing left him so conflicted. What scared him the most was that he was thinking toward what the future might hold for both ends of that spectrum.

"I understand, Arty," Julian sighed at last, feeling so powerless at the realization that he wanted what Artorius was willing to give him, though he had no idea what might be in store for him on the road to obtaining it.

Returning his attention to the little plate of food the shifter ate another few pieces of fruit before holding out a piece of it for the older man to try if he wished. "So you enjoy my misery as well? And discomfort?" he wondered, almost laughing at the thought. If it was true it was puzzling how the same person could delight in both, in his mind. Yet he did not realize that he had already grown comfortable with it in more minor ways.

GoblinFae

Artorius sighed in pleasure as he was offered another bite. This one he took slowly but purposely, allowing his teeth to lightly nip at Julian's fingers before being soothed by his own lips. "On the contrary, my pet, I enjoy my pleasure. Your misery and discomfort as you put it would be all of your own choosing when I am already offering mutual benefit. Although I must say I have met my fair share who take pleasure out of pain, both in the giving and the receiving if you catch my meaning. Personally I'm all about the sinfully good things in life. Not enough if those of you ask me, wouldn't you agree?" The man reached over and scooped up a bit of tangy fruit to press against his newest lover's lips.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

He flinched slightly for the nipping but otherwise remained calm, frowning in thought as he heard the gambler's explanation. There had to be a catch. There was always a catch.

That he was being offered more was not all that surprising, but he thought better of turning up his nose. There was no reason to be rude, after all. Not yet, at least. He accepted the fruit, chewing slowly and quietly as he looked over the remains of their breakfast and thought on his question. "It depends. What do you consider 'sinfully good'? Dare I ask?" The shifter chuckled, a knowing twinkle in his eyes despite how he truly knew next to nothing of the man beside him nor his desires.

GoblinFae

"That's for me to know pet," Artorius informed him, picking up another piece of fruit to place teasingly at the younger man's lips. "And you to find out. Although I suspect you may already know the start of it. Scratched a bit of the surface as they say."

He sighed and leaned back against the headboard, his arms folded behind his head once more. "Enjoying your breakfast then are you little mouse? Is it everything you hoped for and more after such an evening romp in the sheets?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

No, of course it couldn't be that easy. Julian gave a playful grumble but hummed his acknowledgment as he accepted the last piece of fruit from him.

Watching out of the corner of his eye as Artorius got resettled Julian took it as his cue to finish what he would of the meal for himself. "Yes?" he answered slowly, uncertain what kind of trick question it was or what he was trying to get him to admit.

Taking one last piece of bread before setting the spread aside, the shifter leaned over to offer it to the other man while studying his face for clues. "It's what I deserve," he finally decided. He'd definitely earned it. With a bit of a softer look about him he added a genuine, "Thank you."

GoblinFae

Artorius chuckled confidently, letting his eyes close. "You're welcome pet and I agree. You've earned your little meal with me." He sighed in relaxation, melting further against the pillows. "When were you planning on leaving then? Honestly, surprised you stayed this long. Would have figured you would have scurried off by now to your little hidey hole. Or is that still yet to come?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

The serious turn of their morning banter had him frozen in place and desperately trying not to show his surprise to be questioned about it. He supposed it would have come up eventually, but he wasn't quite ready to leave. It was the first time in a while he'd felt truly wanted, even if it was by a man who took such pleasure in calling him silly little names.

"I haven't decided yet," he finally said, keeping his voice as even as possible. "Did you want me gone? Too much trouble for you?"

GoblinFae

"Trouble, of course you are! Too much though...well," Artorius shrugged and smirked. "I guess that's yet to be seen. I highly doubt you're anything I can't handle, little mouse." He shrugged again and let his gaze fall up to the ceiling. "Although if you do leave I hope you intend on repaying the debt you've been incurring with me before you head off. It would be such a drag if I had to get dressed and chase after you. Society doesn't take so well these days to naked men chasing down other men." Artorius paused for a moment before quickly adding, "or women for that matter."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"Debt?" he hissed, narrowing his eyes at him sternly. What sort of story had he spun up this time? What could he possibly have done to owe him anything this time?

"What debt do I owe you?" The shifter practically growled, though he plastered on a forced smile that came far too late.

GoblinFae

Artorius did not even bother hiding his laughter as he caught Julian's failed attempt at masking his emotions. "Well firstly there is the debt for staying here this morning. Then, there's the debt incurred when you bought yourself breakfast with my money. And then after that, as if that wasn't enough, you had the audacity to insist that I hand feed you your breakfast. Tsk tsk pet, just to add insult to injury you consider leaving without paying any of these debts off and just for that you earn yourself a penalty fine. I'm afraid I can't allow you to leave until all of this is paid off, unless of course you'd rather settle it with the town bailiff. I'm sure a few nights under lock and key would suit you just as well." He shrugged and yawned in boredom before adding, "makes no difference to me. I'm content either way. The choice is entirely yours."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Julian barely stifled a growl of frustration as he slumped back against the headboard. "You-" This was all just so terribly inconvenient, wasn't it? Where did he even start?

"You said," he began again, slightly more calm this time, "That I earned that. How does that not mean that you pay for it?" What else was he even there for if not to trade his companionship for hospitality with the gambler? He shivered. No, he didn't want to think too far down that line of thought just yet.

"And forgetting all that... How am I to even repay you?" he asked, narrowing his eyes accusingly. "If I had any money I would have just bought my own meal for all this."

GoblinFae

"Oh really now if you're going to be in such a tizzy you can just leave but that price on your head will still remain for thievery. You have no money, pet but I happen to be quite the gambling man. What I offer you is the creature comforts you seem to crave and desire in return for your favors and presence. The game is set, the cards are dealt, and you little mouse are free to run the gambit at any time. The longer you stay the more you have to gain but the higher the stakes. The sooner you leave the more risk you run of running into trouble before you're prepared to take on such responsibilities. The choice is yours."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Well, the choice was already made for him, wasn't it? He knew it had been made the moment he'd found him again, the irritation for being jilted overpowering any true logic. Somehow it also seemed the correct decision even though he seemed firmly entrapped by it now. He wasn't about to call the gambler's threat a bluff when he had no logical reason to run. As long as he was provided for and as long as he continued to get what he needed he saw no reason to leave.

"I'm not a thief," he finally muttered, sighing heavily and shaking his head. "But I suppose that's a fair enough trade." He swallowed hard, trying not to seem overly eager. It was a solution to his problem without having to admit that he was quite enjoying his company even if it did come with a mind that liked to toy with him so.

"And no fancy contract bullshit. I'm not signing anything. You take my word and I'll take yours," he added, confident enough that he had the power to demand such a thing. The last thing he needed was evidence of his debt for the crazy man to carry off to the proper authorities.

GoblinFae

Artorius's smile grew as big as the cheshire cat's that had swallowed the canary. First his little pet was trusting enough to believe that the requests being made of him were fair and then just to add extra sweetness to the cake, Julian insisted upon not having anything formalized in writing. The gambler was fighting a deep and serious urge to laugh at his luck. As it was his uncanny eyes were all but glowing with his mirth and good fortune.

"No contracts you say," he commented as if mulling the idea over disapprovingly. In truth, Artorius was already considering all the ways he could push and pull the younger man to mold him into exactly what he himself desired. "I suppose if I must." He huffed and sulked in a long-suffering manner and shook his head in disapproval.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Julian watched him expectantly as he waited for his answer, sharp eyes shifting anxiously to take in every nuance of his lover's body language. Despite the slight thrill that shocked through him for it the gambler's grin was almost a little too happy for what he'd been told. His expression remained staunchly sober as his eyes fell into a brief panic that his choice had been a mistake somehow even though it seemed to be the solution the gambler had all but led him to.

In his heart, the shifter felt it was right, knew it was right despite the consequences any of his choices might bring down upon him. There was something that simply would not let him leave this infuriating man.

"You must," he repeated in a grumble, brows furrowing slightly in a mock glare. "I will stay at your side but more than that you must share your...spoils with me." Julian waved his hand at the room around them in a vague gesture. "You will clothe me. I share your food, your bath, your um...bed. Your luxuries are my luxuries," he insisted, the equality in his treatment very important to him. He had no doubts that the gambler would scrimp on his care if he didn't outline what he was agreeing to for his "sacrifice."

"Do I still have your word?"

GoblinFae

"Interesting how the indebted freeloader is the one making all the demands of my money with the intention of providing next to nothing in return. And you expect me to agree to this?" Artorius asked sarcastically, shaking his head and huffing in disbelief. "Your luxuries are my luxuries," he mocked, repeating Julian's statement. "Ack you're worse than a woman! My money is hard earned without your sticking paws dipping into it. You're going to have to come up with something a lot better than that or cut out all those demands until you can prove you have something worth trading, little mouse 'cause I'm no philanthropist."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]