Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Happy Spicy! :)

Started by zozee9, December 18, 2013, 05:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

SPICY IS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL! idc that this is delayed.

Sooooo it's party time!

I messaged some of you trying to see if I could get together a little surprise SotE friendship gift pack (words of happiness and videos and pictures and such), but the general consensus I got is that people would prefer if I just opened up a thread for all of this love!

After all, we all want dear old (very old) Spicy to stay out of the hospital, right?! And the best cure for everything is happiness and smiles! So this thread is dedicated to making the grumpy Spicy (lol not) smile and better forever. However you choose to do that is up to you, of course.

Now, Spicy, I'm gonna create a super cute Illi/Davishire thing for you. I was originally gonna wait to put up this thread until I finished it, but I have a feeling it may not be ready for a while. BUT PLANS ARE BEING MADE. Anyway, I gotta do something... so I shall tell a story!

Once upon a time in a land far, far away, there lived a unitaur (totally not me). This unitaur was bored with the cold weather so she decided to wander to an almost forgotten garden. Upon reaching this garden, she found that it had a new friendly and odd occupant. Who also happened to be a super good writer. Before she knew it, the unitaur started to visit the garden all the time just in case her new friend was there. And then she started making more and more friends and practically ended up living in this garden.

Anyway, point is, you were 100% the one who got me truly addicted to this site. Kudos to you. I remember that after I started threading with you, I'd constantly be checking the site (which I still do) just to see if you had posted. Then I started getting bored of waiting so I spread out my wings and learned that there are some other sorta kinda cool people, too. Jk it's just you.

P.S. I'm inviting myself to Klei and your wedding, seeing as I am your child. So now you're stuck with me.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

Zoz, you have no idea but you totally.made my night. I've been having a really rough evening (for some.reason I was getting muscle spasms today in my back) and my stomach decided to hate on me since 130, and so after I ate some pizza I turned into a pile of grumps. I was then all mopey on my couch trying not.to be a big baby and cry ( a lot has happened to me this year, so pain aside, I've been mentally tapped out every evening) but let me just say you made my night zozee.

And yes, like the big baby I am.this made me cry. But.to be fair, it was the Muppets that did it :l
Love those guys

And zoz <3
(But mostly.zoz, cause you know I pick favorites with Muppets 8D )
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

... New plan, everyone! Make Spicy cry out of happiness! Jkjk, too many tears would make her salty. And salt doesn't go well with spice.

And I truly am glad that I made your night, Spicy. <3 I also noticed that I forgot to mention that you were also the one who got me drawing again. I saw your art and was like "I wanna learn how to do that". Sooooo you're basically my creative inspiration. :)
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Winters-Feather

Okay I'm terrible at sappy messages, so this won't be one.

But we're all proud of your recovery spice and wish/pray/bribe/hold-someone-at-a-ransome-damnit the best for you. :)

<3 

I leave you with this note:

you're welcome ;)

SilverShadow

YAYYYYY, GO SPICY!!! I made you this. Sorry I really suck at art, so it kinda looks like a 5 year old did it...but it's all for you!!

Lion

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNN!

I guess...because you've suffered from the doctors and didn't have a real thanksgiving, I guess it'd be all right to give you a piece of cake. (:

And instead of hugs, since you hate me so much, you get this: http://youtu.be/O-kDtgtF9qU

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Brisinger987

Mine is gonna be really late... :/ As in, Christmas....

visualspice

Awww, silver, its beeeautimous! <3
And lion I'll have to watch that when I'm back at home
For sadly, despite all the awesome loves, the spice could not stay out of the hospital T_T
But I'll use all this love energy to try to get better faster this time DX *shakes fist*
I GOT DIS
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Lol!  It's just those Muppet dancing worm things where the big one kicks the little one and then the little one kicks him off!  That one you kept spamming me with!

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Omg.<3
Well then I'll watch it tomorrow!
I love that video 8D

Lion

That one was pretty special!  And Muppets are awesome anyway.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Brisinger987

I promise I'll post that recording on Christmas for you Spicy! What songs do you like?

GoblinFae

I'm not so great with words but Kermit thankfully solves that problem for me. In honor of Spice who taught me the therapeutic effect of flailing at work I proudly present my reaction to everything now:

Feel better Lady Spice! Goblin's flailing with you ;)
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

wolfie

Glad to hear you are out of the hospital spicy! For you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N_tupPBtWQ

zozee9

Spicy you said you were grumpy so I was going to give you a picture of Davishire. But then I realized my computer deleted it when it shut down. But I needed to do something!

And I've been meaning to make this for a while... for me, for Sharkie, and for you. Because I know you'd enjoy it.

I don't think gifs show on here (idk how to make them show, at least) so just go here: Sharkie!

Sorry if I hurt your eyes. >_>

kleineklementine

I'm going to follow up with more of Sharkie the Pitbull (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcU1OsDMWBQ&list=TLjg-7ngnDhC_iOZX18Jxu2pnna5PFkEf7). Because OMG ALL THOSE ANIMALS.

Mostly because I think you've had enough of the heat miser!

visualspice

zozee9

Lion

That's adorable, Zozee!  Great job!

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn