Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Apologies and Optimism for the future

Started by Lost Martian, February 05, 2024, 12:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost Martian

I can bet that no one remembers as I was only around for like a week last year before disappearing. While I was gung ho to get into the site, several factors in my life converged on me at the same time. Deaths, personal health issues, and other distressing things have peppered my life for the last several months. However, I do feel like things are getting better and so I'm trying to get back into my hobbies.

I've been a roleplayer on and off for several years now, and it's something I love coming back to. So when I was deciding on which site to dip my toes back into the roleplaying waters with, I was drawn to Spirits of the Earth. Perhaps it was my liking of the setting of the game, or maybe since I had inspiration for a character immediately, check out Tylla Zuan in my signature, or the laid back feeling I got from the player base, but I felt that this site would be a good one to get back in the saddle with.

Anyways, I hope there's still room for me on the site as I would like to begin roleplaying with all of you. I'm really excited to be back.

Rhindeer

Of course you're welcome here! There have been many, many members who have come and gone and come back again over the years and our door is always open! We understand that life happens and that always takes priority over pretendy funtimes. <3

I hope everything has gotten a bit better for you and how you have lots of fun! Welcome back! 8D It's exciting to have ya!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

GoblinFae

Hey welcome back!!! (And I do remember you ;))

Sorry to hear life has been kicking you while you're down but glad to see you return! There's always room for one more. Feel free to pop back into our discord if you're feeling up to it.

But as always happy writing and good to see you again friend!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

MorningStar

Welcome back! I get this completely - I was active for a while and then took an unexpected 3-4 year (I think) hiatus due to personal life. Take your time and hope you enjoy your stay!

Lost Martian

Thanks for the welcome back everyone! I am really excited to get back into storytelling and expect to see more of you guys as I get active on the site. Anyways I'm going to pop into the discord now.