Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Training...*Cough cough* i mean Playing in the Park

Started by Scythe-Nova, March 31, 2012, 04:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

Akibi sighed as the boy lunged at him and caught his fist barely using a tenth of his speed and holding his hand in place. He then moved in close to Janus and looked him straight into the eyes with a hard stare.

Akibi:"So what if you were trained by a girl? i know many female warriors who i could call my equals.. You're to naive little boy"

He said as he let go of Janus hand before flicking him on the forehead again with intent of sending him down into the water. Nanako nodded seriously at Primrose but softened her expression as she was splashed at again.

Nanako:"Maybe but i can do this"

She said with a smile before going down under the water and dissappearing from sight before surfacing behind Primrose and pushing her playfully in hope to make primrose falling down into the water all the while giggling happily. Nanako was not strong, at least in comparison to a normal human but she knew how to hold back against normal people.

GoblinFae

Primrose stumbled forward with the push, falling to her hands and knees in the water. She stood again to find herself caked in mud. For a moment just staring at her ruined before looking up at Nanako very seriously. Her voice was low and calm as she scraped the mud off her arms. "This," she said, "this means war!" With a laugh, she launched the ball of mud at the child and bent to grab another.

She was just about to throw the next when she heard a familiar scream from behind her. Turning she watched as Janus fell into the lake, flailing about and bellowing at how he could not swim and how it was a cruel and unfair cheating move. What amused her though was that the boy was keeping afloat despite his fears and if he would just drop his feet under himself he would find that he could actually stand up in the water.

But, of course boys will be boys and he far preferred the melodramatic screaming and blaming than actually giving in and apologizing. "You vile nightmaric monster! What are you trying to do, kill me? Help! I'm dying! Somebody!" Like a fish out of water, Janus wriggled and sputtered. "Save me!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Scythe-Nova

Nanako giggled as Primrose fell but stopped when she realized that her dress was dirty now, that made sure she was caught off guard when Primrose threw the mudball that hit her on the forehead making her stumble backwards before realizing what hit her but when primrose were about to throw the next one she jumped to the side and dug her hands into the lakebed and pulled up two fists full of mud and threw them at Primrose still giggling.

Akibi on the other hand looked down on the boy as he made a fool of himself before taking a stride down into the lake standing in front of the boy looking down on him with a raised eyebrow.

-"You're a fool boy, you talk and act big but when put on the spot you are nothing more than a naive baby.. now stand up and stop embarassing yourself"

He said while looking down on the boy with a stern look, His gaze shifted again towards Nanako and Primrose but he went back to Janus again waiting for him to get up on his feet.

GoblinFae

Realizing how foolish he was being, Janus stopped squirming and found that his feet did touch the bottom. He stood up in the water quickly, flicking water out of his eyes and crossing his arms over his chest in defiance. "It's cheating when you try to drown me!" he quipped back, refusing to look at the man.

At the same time, Primrose had resumed her mudball war, laughing as she got caught with her mouth open. Spitting out grass and mud she continued, far more wary as she slowly tried to dodge in the water. An idea began to form and she soon beckoned Nanako over, surrendering her missiles in truce.

"Let's get Janus for being such a meanie," she whispered, a gleam in her eyes. "It'll be fun," she coaxed the other girl. Not waiting to see if her companion wished to join in, the noblewoman scooped up a large wad of mud, balling it up tightly before launching it over towards her young student.

What she had not been expecting was Janus getting startled by a fish brushing his leg and falling backwards. With a splat the mudball came in contact with the next things in its path, Akibi. Her face paled as she saw where her fun had gotten her. Donning a mask of innocence she instantly pointed at Nanako even as her lips quivered with repressed laughter.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Scythe-Nova

Nanako were about to throw her mudball when she saw where Primrose's had landed and gasped a bit shocked before seeing that Primrose were pointing accusingly at her, She dropped her mudball and donned the same innocent expression as Primrose and pointed at her.

Akibi on the other hand were about to reply to Janus when he was unexpectedly hit by a large mudball, He did not stagger nor flinch but he stood completely still with a shocked expression staring into nothing in front of him. He gaxed to Nanako and Primrose still with the same expression, Seeing that neither Nanako nor Primrose were going to be able to hold off the laughter that welled in them he wiped off the mud from his face and grew a wide smile before laughing a hearty and loud laughter.

When Akibi began laughing Nanako's expression changed to a Shocked and supprised one, never had Nanako heard him Laugh like this. It scared her somewhat but she felt somehow reminded of something from when she were only a baby, and then she remembered Akibi had never laughed like this ever since her mother died. A smile crept up on Nanako's face and she began giggling before it evolving into a hearty laughter too.

GoblinFae

Their laughter was contagious as Primrose joined in with her own set of giggles. She pulled Nanako close for a one-armed hug before starting to head over to Akibi to apologize. However, in her amusement she had forgotten all about Janus who unfortunately for Akibi had not forgotten about them.

Angered and feeling left out the small boy scooped up his own ball of mud and hurled it as hard as he could towards the other man's face. "Take that evil demon scum!" he screeched dashing towards the water's edge and hopping out. Janus did a small dance before catching Primrose's furious gaze and taking off towards home.

"Janus you get your behind back here! I swear your mother is going to tan your hide until you get sit down for months once I tell her what you said! Jan-" she was abruptly cut off as she slipped again in the mud and submerged. She came up sputtering and cursing for all she was worth in Serenian as she waded back to the shore.

Plopping down on the bank she finally shook her head and settled down. "I'm sorry," she apologized to them both. "Neither of you should have been treated that way. It's inexcusable. Perhaps though, the two of you would do me the honor having of dinner with me, so that I can make it up to you and so that he can apologize. I promise no more assaults, unless you ask for them of course," she added smiling impishly.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Scythe-Nova

Akibi did not even stop laughing when Janus threw another mudball at his face but he did slow down as Janus ran away, but as Primrose went after him and slipped he laughed even harder but stopped slowly as primrose spoke to him.

-"Yes of course we'll come by later when we have recovered from this, and don't be sorry this was funny in it's own way."

He said as he wiped a tear from the corner of his eye from laughing so hard. Nanako still had trouble to stop laughing. Akibi waded onto the bank before sitting down besides Primrose still catching his breath chuckling a bit also.

-"Where do you live then?"

He asked as he looked at Primrose with a big smile, Nanako made her way of the two and sat down onto Akibi's lap and leaning onto him catching her breath from laughing.

GoblinFae

Primrose began to wring out the mud and water from her hair, watching as her tresses began to return to their former golden color. "You could always come back with me where we can all get cleaned up. I would hate for you have to walk home only to walk back to my home. I live on the furthest outskirts of the city you see. Right on the edge of the forest. You don't have to come of course, I-I-I don't mean to pressure you. I know it's not very proper but I just thought it be more practical. Not that practicality should take presidence over propriety but, I just thought-well the offer stands either way," she rushed to finish.

The young woman's face was a dark, dark red at this point as she had talked until there was no breath left in her body. It seemed that with Janus no longer there to distract her, Primrose was back to her roundabout way of speaking. Her hands fidgeted as her eyes moved about, looking for something to say.

"You little Miss," she at last exclaimed, gently poking Nanako in the side, "seem to have made a mess of me. I think that means you have won, don't you?" She giggled as she pointed at her severely muddied appearance. "We are going to have a rematch sometime though I think. I might have had a chance of winning if I hadn't hit your papa. Or-I mean,if you hadn't hit him," Primrose corrected quickly with an expression of mock fear.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Scythe-Nova

Akibi laughed a bit when Primrose talked in her roundabout way and reached out and put his hand on top of her head like before and tussled her hair only slightly before rising up and wading down into the water again and began splashing himself with the water to clean off the mud.

-"Do not Worry, we'll go with you"

He said and splashed a large wave on Nanako who almost tipped over but laughed and began to clean off the mud off herself as well. only some minutes later both of them left the water and went over to where their packing were.

Akibi:"Nanako Will you help me with my armor"

Nanako:"Yes father"

Nanako lifted up the large plates of Akibi's armor and began fastening them as Akibi fastened the bit's of armor he could with his one arm. His armor were very distinct and decorated and the armor really showed his late Commander status as some bit's had stratches and dents making it look like it really have been through a lot of wars, but even though the armor were worn it had a very regal feel to it and it was so wonderfully well maintained that it looked like it would last a thousand years before even beginning to rust.

-"Thank you Nanako"

He said as Nanako fastended the breastplate and smiled at her before tussling her hair making her blush happily. Nanako then began to put on her own Shin and arm guards before strapping her sword to her back the same time as Akibi set his sword onto his back and turning to Primrose.

-"We're Ready miss primrose"

GoblinFae

The young woman felt her heart warm as she watched to pair work together. It was such a beautiful sight that for a moment she felt her heart clench in sorrow at not having her own father. A quick smile washed away her sorrow as she stood to lead them. Primrose had already given up on getting cleaned up, her clothes were thoroughly soaked and muddied. As soon as she got home she knew she would be getting an earful about her appearance.

"It's not far, just beyond the treeline," she stated, waiting for them to follow before leading them to their home. It was small for the residence of a noble but it was home to Primrose and she would never change it. The small gate creaked loudly as she opened it and soon after the young woman heard the distinctive sound of a door slamming and then her name being harshly called.

Primrose chuckled and shrugged apologetically at her companions. "Excuse me for a moment." She turned to head off towards the voice when the voice and it's bearer decided to come storming up to her. A short, robust older woman marched across the lawn up to Primrose, a wooden spoon brandished in her hand and Janus trailing behind her.

"Primrose Dragoslav what have you done? You tried to drown my son! You know he canna swim and still you endangered my baby. Not only that you leave him to be killed by some beast, really now I thought better of you. You should know better! He is only a child and you are a grown woman, act like it! And you," the woman hollered, rounding on Akibi to jab her spoon at his chest, "how dare you attack a small helpless child. What kind of man are you?"

At last the muddy woman was able to intervene. "Jolie enough! This is Sir Akibi, he's a friend of my father's." The servant froze and looked between the woman and man before her. "Janus was rude and insensitive to all of us and when I tried to reprimand him he lashed out both verbally and physically. The only thing in danger was his pride. I swear I would never let any harm come to him. You three are the only family I've got."

Jolie opened and closed her mouth several times, turning bright red in the process. One look to Janus sent him racing back into the house before the woman moved Primrose to the side so she could once more address Akibi. "Forgive me sir. I acted rashly and falsely accused you when I should have waited to know everything. On both my behalf and that of my son I apologize. I will make sure that his disciplined properly and made to apologize himself. But, for now I hope you can accept mine."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Scythe-Nova

Both Nanako and Akibi followed Primrose as she led them to her house and both of them seemed very spirited and cheerfull. that changed when the older woman shouted at Primrose making Nanako huddle close to Akibi and clinging to his leg while Akibi let his smile go and looked at the older woman who had entered the scene.

-"..."

Akibi furrowed his brow and looked at the older woman as if trying to remeber something but was interupted as Primrose stepped in betwen the older woman and him and explained the current situation, and when he heard the older womans name he looked suprised and looked at jolie a bit more intensly and then smiled as she came over to him an apologized.

Akibi:"Of course i will accept your apology Jolie, But i think you have reason to yell at me anyways since the accident a couple years ago."

Nanako:"Is she an old friend of your Father?"

Nanako asked quietly and Akibi nodded as her ruffled her hair with his hand and she unlatched from his leg and bowed slightly at Jolie and smiled as she greeted the woman respectfully, and Akibi nodded slightly as a sign of greeting as well.

GoblinFae

Jolie's forehead creased in concentration as she eyed the man before her up and down. Her hands moved to her hips and her eyes unfocused for a moment as she reflected back on a time when Lord Dragoslav was still alive. "Sir Akibi you say? I seem to remember a commander of the Adelan army by that name. But that was a long time ago and he had two arms. It was before Lord Orean was made an official rider though."

The old woman smiled and nodded her head in memory. "It has been a long time indeed," she laughed, giving the taller man an embrace. "And who is this delightful little sprite?" Jolie moved on to Nanako, gently holding a finger under the child's chin to look at her. "Such a beautiful young lady. You must have gotten your looks from your mother," jested, winking at the child.

"Accident?" Primrose finally spoke in a confused tone. "What are you talking about? You two know each other?" Instinctively her hand moved to rest gently on Nanako's back as if she wanted to pull her close and let her know that there was no reason to fear Jolie.

"Oh hush. Everyone inside!" the woman demanded, trying to coax the trio inside. "My lady you need to clean up. This is no way to receive guests! Hurry along now. You can come down to the kitchen when you are done as I know you cannot be proper for once in your life and entertain them in the parlor. Primrose laughed and rolled her eyes as she was shoved into the house.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Scythe-Nova

Akibi smiled when Jolie seemed to remember him and nodded argeeingly when she said it had been a long time since the last time they saw eachother. Nanako smiled brightly as Jolie stepped up to her and gave her a good look giggling a bit for the compliment Jolie gave her.

Akibi:"This is my daughter Nanako"

He said as he ruffled her hair with a calm smile on his face as Nanako blushed slightly, When Primrose asked about the accident Akibi turned his head to explain but were cut of by Jolie when she coaxed them towards the house both Akibi and Nanako complied and made their way towards the house.

Nanako:"Has father done something bad here?"

Akibi:"Let's talk about that later Nanako"

He replied and ruffled her hair as they went into the house as Jolie had told them to do.

GoblinFae

The young woman hurried to get changed, even going so far as to race back down the stairs barefoot and with dripping hair. When she entered the kitchen, she was red-cheeked but relieved to see Jolie treating her guests properly. The elderly matron was offering Nanako a cookie and talking about something of the past with Akibi.

However, when the woman turned and saw the late of the house, Primrose was sure she was going to get a yelling to last a lifetime. It was a pleasant surprise instead to receive an, "oh Primrose," and a command to sit so that Jolie could fix her hair. "Dearest you really should take a bit more care in your presentation. One of these days the right man is going to walk through the door and you are going to scare him to death with your heathen ways."

Primrose rolled her eyes and smiled. "So what is this about an accident?" she asked, wincing slightly as the brush Jolie was using snared a tangle. Behind her the servant's eyes raised to meet Akibi's. "I don't even know if I remember Prim. I mean it was so long ago."

"Jolie really now. We both know you remember and that you don't want to tell me. As an adult and head of this household I have the right to know matters that concern my family."

"Well when you put it that way," the woman sighed. "It was before you were born, when your mother was pregnant with you in fact. Sir Akibi and Sir Orean were having another one of their arguments which as a rule tended to get quite violent. Your mother happened to have been there and tried to stop them. In the scuffle she was injured quite badly and had to spend the rest of the pregnancy in bed or else lose you. Your father was as mad as a hornet's nest. He stopped talking to Sir Akibi after that and then, well you know the rest dearie."

"Is it true Sir Akibi, that I was almost not born because of a fight between you and my father?" There was no judgement in the young woman's voice, only a desire to know the truth. Her eyes stared up into the taller man's, challenging him, demanding the truth. She would not tolerate a lie.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Scythe-Nova

Both Akibi and Nanako were having a good time smiling and laughing with Jolie until Primrose asked about "the accident". Akibi became silent as he listened to Jolie's story and looking slightly to the side as he did not want to remember the whole thing.

-"..."

Nanako looked at her father slightly worried and were about to say something before Primrose asked Akibi about the Accident and if it was true. Akibi looked into the young noble's eyes before sighing loudly and nodded slightly.

-"Yes that is true, and it was mostly my fault. the argument between your father and me had become a bit more serious than it otherwise were."

He paused and looked down on Nanako and ruffling her hair and smiling at her before looking back at Primrose and continuing his story.

-"When us half dragons get angry we get angry like no other and enter what some would call rage, your mother jumped between the both of us and i not restraining my strength swiped her to the side, breaking not only her left arm but almost all ribs on the left side of her body"

As Akibi talked he raised his hand and touched a large scar that he had on the right side of his neck almost as if he remebered the moment in detail.

-"The horrible scream snapped me out from the rage and found myself about to strike your mother again but i stopped myself, your father struck me with his sword at my neck before rushing to your mother's side..."

All the time Akibi talked he stared back at Primrose meeting her gaze with an unwavering gaze, his voice however held much regret as if he did not expect Primrose to even forgive him for his actions. Nanako sat and looked between them and when she heard the regret she got of her chair and went up to Primrose and tugged at her dress lightly.

-"Please don't think bad of Father.."

She pleaded as she looked into Primrose's eyes and slightly teary eyed as she certainly did not want Primrose to be at bad terms with her father.

GoblinFae

Primrose remained silent and still through the entire re-telling. She knew it was as painful for Akibi to tell it as it was for her to hear it. As a child, she had overheard her uncle talking with her mother about the hardships of her pregnancy in Adela when he had been pressuring her to not return. Now she finally knew what he had been referring to.

Her stoic face softened into a gentle smile as she reached out to pull Nanako into her lap. "I am not angry with him sweetheart. Everyone makes mistakes. What matters most is that everything turned out alright in the end. My mother mended and I was born a healthy babe. That is the most important thing. If my father were here," she said raising her chin to meet Akibi's eyes, "he would have agreed. On behalf of the Dragoslav family, I forgive you Sir Akibi.

"Now," she giggled, letting her head fall back to lack at Jolie upside down, "can we eat?" Her look of innocent pouting was ruined completely though by her teasing whine. Instead she earned a playful thwack to the head as the older woman returned to bustling about the kitchen and finishing up the meal. "Lady Nanako would you prefer to eat here or at the large dining room table?" Primrose asked her formally, with a serious face. The choice did not matter to the noblewoman so much as giving the child the chance to feel a bit more welcome and included.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Scythe-Nova

Nanako sighed out in relief as Primrose said she were not angry with her father and giggled a bit when she were pulled onto Primrose's lap. Akibi Nodded lightly as primrose said she were not angry with him and smiled as she pulled his daughter ont her lap.

Nanako:"Oh.. ehe i would like to be seated here"

Nanako said as she shuffled a bit on Primrose's lap so that she sat more comfortable on her lap. Akibi calmly looked at the two and went back in his mind to think about the times when his wife were alive and the moments she had with Nanako, they were supprisingly close to the events that were occuring right now.

Akibi:"..."

His smile softened more and he looked at the two girls with a very nostalic expression.

[[OOC:Goblin Did Nova do something bad? *Puppy eyes*]]

GoblinFae

"Then here we shall stay," the woman declared as she bestowed a kiss on top of the child's head. Dinner was placed on the table soon after. Primrose played the part of a perfect hostess, keeping the topics of conversation light and made sure to include Nanako in them as much as possible.

Things were going smoothly in the noble's opinion until a small boy decided to make an appearance at the same time as dessert. Primrose's face became very serious as she looked at Janus. His eyes were red and swollen from tears that still glistened on his cheeks.

He looked away from her glare and shuffled his way first over to Akibi. "I'm sorry sir for attacking you and insulting you. It was cruel and ungentlemanly. A true knight does not behave in such a manner and I knew better. I hope in time you may forgive me and see the truth and goodness in my heart."

Then, not waiting for a response he turned to the girls. "Lady Nanako forgive me for insulting you as well. There is nothing weak or wrong about being a girl. Primmy has always looked out and cared for me. It was wrong of me to think she was an exception and not the rule. I hope that you can forgive me as well."

At last he looked back up at Primrose. His mouth opened and closed several times without any sounds coming out of it. Tears once more overflowed from his eyes and he openly sobbed before them all. "I'm sorry Primmy," he cried.

The noblewoman took pity on him and tugged him closer to give him a one-armed hug. "And that is all we wanted to hear you say love. Now stop crying. I'm sure if you calmed down you might actually hear some acceptances from those apologies you made," she soothed, rubbing his back.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Scythe-Nova

[[OOC: Can you at least talk to me Goblin?]]

Nanako seemed to have a great time through the whole dinner and even when Janus showed up she smiled, Akibi Looked at the boy as sternly as Primrose did but did not seem to be angry at the boy. He listened to the boy's appology and nodded slightly and looked at him when he went over to Nanako to Apollogize.

Nanako:"..."

Nanako on the other hand kept eating some when Janus apoligize to her father but stopped when he came up to her and apologixed too. She watched as he began crying when he were to apologize to Primrose, As Primrose had talked to the boy she smiled widely before cutting up her dessert into two pieces and forked one of the pieces over on another plate before handing it to Janus with a laugh.

Nanako:"Yeah Cheer up Janus"

She said with a bubbly giggle and returned to eat her dessert again while leaning back softly against Primrose. Akibi smiled as he saw the events happen before him and looked at the small boy.

Akibi:"Heh... strongly done boy, it takes guts to apologize and ackowledge ones wrongs"

He said with a calm voice as he reached out and ruffled the boys hair and smiled slightly at him.

GoblinFae

Janus' eyes widened as he stared at the offered plate. With a small sigh and a smile though he politely refused. "As much as it would please me to eat it, I'm afraid naughty children such as myself get banned from eating desserts. Thank you anyway. And," he added, turning to acknowledge the demon knight, "thank you, sir. I would not have been able to do so without the leading example of my favorite teacher."

Primrose smiled warmly, giving the boy another hug before taking the extra plate of cake and handing it to the apologetic boy. "Just don't get caught," she whispered conspiratorially before nodding to one of the chairs. The smile did not leave her face again as the sun left the darkening sky.

Even Janus who had begun to talk and laugh boisterously once the sugar got to his system was beginning to become quiet and sleepy, his eyes staying closed longer with each blink. "I think," Primrose quietly stated as she took note of the candles' low height, "it is time to put small children to bed. It is quite late now."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]