Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Tjotjo!

Started by Heartfrost, April 24, 2012, 04:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heartfrost

Tjotjo!

Hi everyone on SotE! I was wandering around the internet the other day and stumbled upon this little piece of marvel. The rich world caught my interest, and after some reading I was hooked. I've been looking for a roleplay site for some time now, without finding any. My criteria were that it would be fantasy, preferably medieval, have no stats but be open to create a character of my choice, where I could decide the power level of my character. I found just what I was looking for, here on SotE.
Now comes my other concern ... I haven't decided what kind of character I want to play xD

I've been having some thoughts about. Either I wanna play a greedy, ne'er-do-well merchant, whose biggest passions is games and betting above all else. She's also a bit on the other side of the law, having no qualms about stealing money or taking overprices or pretending that an ornate obsidian dagger has magical qualities if it would interest a buyer.

My other thought is that of a warrior woman from the cold tundra of Hyoite, who was born and raised a warrior/hunter. Stoic and convinced she is right in all with a strong sense of justice, but still very new and unfamiliar with the world outside of the tundra.

Finally I was thinking of playing a man, a mercenary. Full of scars and bitterness, living from the next paycheck to the other, drowning his bitterness In mead and women, but still looking for the love of his life and an opportunity to settle down and live a normal life.
What do you; honored members think would be most interesting to play as?

//HF

GoblinFae

Welcome!

So glad that you found SotE and that you are excited to join. Honestly looking at your character ideas I love them all! It's so hard to suggest which is best when I really want to play with all of them >.< Why not make all of them into characters? At SotE you can have as many characters as you want.

I know when I first joined a few months ago I was leery about having a lot. So I started with Zurna who is my tundra girl. Then from there I was posting new characters rapid fire. Whichever character(s) you want to play, know that they are all really interesting and that I would love to start threads with you. ^.^

Welcome and happy writing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Heartfrost

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Knowing myself I'll probably end up making all of them. I'm just so afraid I wont have the time to play with all of them xD Right now I'm reading some character profiles to see the general lenght and what people tend to write. Just getting the feeling of the site.

I'd love to play with you too, the moment I've written a good character! :D

Lion

You're more than welcome to make any and all kinds of characters that you want.  And if there happens to be something wrong or out of place with the character, the admins will message you to let you know so no worries.  If you have any questions feel free to ask around, and you'll get the help you need in no time.

Have a great time here and you would be surprised to find the number of people that say that won't have the time to play more than one or two characters at a time and end up having ten before they know it.  Whatever the case, there's no number cap on how many characters you can have, so feel free to go all out.  

I'm Lion and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

ALL OF THEM!

xD Ahahaha! No, seriously, join 'em all! 8D I think all three sound like really fun concepts and as a player, I'd love to play with them all. In all honesty, my mind automatically jumped to characters who could interact with them all!

So do it! 8D

Also, welcome to the game! I'm glad you found us and hope ya have a blast here and you can expect that I'll be hittin' ya up for plots and fun times. 8D Pleasure to meetcha!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Heartfrost

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :D
Makes me feel all fuzzy and happy inside ^.^

First charactar is now written down and it became my Hyoite native; Adda the Winterchild.

I feel so awesome x)

Helemaalleip

I like Sweden. :-)

Welcome!

Heartfrost

And I like Holland ;)

Thank you! :D