Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

This place is MASSIVE!

Started by Frabjuosity, November 05, 2012, 11:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frabjuosity

A bewildered newbie stumbles around, trying to get to grips with the site.

Hi guys! As I'm active on RPG-D I've been aware of this site for a while, been tempted to join a few times but never done so because it just seemed so BIG. But I've been craving a place to put a couple of my medieval fantasy chars into play... so um, bear with me while I figure out how this place works and I might join you guys in your high fantasy shenanigans! Very much not used to trying to get "into the swing" of a site which doesn't have a cbox.

About me: I'm a girl who lives and studies in the UK, originally from Norway. I love anthropology. I travel a lot and do international development project work. I like adventures in real life and in RP. I also like coffee.

I'm Heranje on the 'D. :)

GoblinFae

Welcome!

Glad we didn't scare you off. Once you get settled in though you will see that we're a close-knit group that loves writing and anyone that wishes to join us is very welcome. If you do find yourself with questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask. We are more than willing to assist you.

As soon as you get your characters up and running give a shout so we can get you threading. I look forward to working with you in the future! ^.^

Happy writing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Xphy

Welcome!

To be honest this site only looks massive and scary when you first look at it, but once you actually get into things it becomes so much less intimidating. Especially since the people here are so friendly. :D

So I'm glad to see that you decided to join up, and I hope you enjoy it here. ^_^

Katie

Hey, Frabs! Welcome to SotE. Don't be afraid of the bigness (I'm pretty sure most of that is just the fact the setting's an entire continent). Hit me up when you've got a character, I'd love to have a thread with you!

Winters-Feather

Yeah it's pretty easy to navigate once you get the hang of it. Let us know when you're ready to play :P

Heartfrost

Hi and welcome Frabjuosity!

To comfort you about the hugeness, don't worry. It isn't as big as a World in Minecraft. Each World created there is six times the size of Earth!

Oh, Norway! Sweden says hi to you! :D We're practically neighbours all things considered (Apart from the fact that you are now in the UK ...)

When you have your characters ready just give us a shout and we'll get you started with a thread! :D

//HF

Rhindeer

Heeey, I know you! 8D WELCOME TO THE GAME! Glad you could make it over here! ^^

And like everyone said, the size is deceiving! xD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa