Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Show Us Your Pets!

Started by visualspice, November 19, 2013, 01:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

dawww Griffin is adorable!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

PUPPY ON THE STAIRCASE

<3 love my fluff ball
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

I needed to post this of my cat, CAUSE

visualspice

Since I changed where I keep my laptop, THIS is what I have to deal with on a daily basis-
it's normally one of my three pets. This time it's SHOE. (as seen from... THE PICTURE BEFORE THIS ONE) XD

Klezmer Gryphon

Here's a pic of my Jack Russel Terrier, Romeo. We had to get him put down last August due to heart worms. He was actually a stray who decided he liked us, so we took him in, and he was really well behaved. Really wish he was still around... :( If I could find it, I might also post a pic of my first dog, a boxer we had for almost fourteen years. We also have two Yorkies, a tabby cat, and another dog that I forgot the breed of...

visualspice

This is my other cat, Maple, who is laying ontop of a bag that has two packages of napkins in it lol.

Fayrii

Omg everyone's babies are so cute!! <3.<3 now I shall share mine.

This is Moo, my grumpy tortie girl.
Pretty Face.

Scary Face. (She's attacking a string)

Moo is a rescue. My mother found her half alive in the back of a semi that had been sitting for several days in 100+ degree weather. How this beastie survived is beyond me. We managed to save her though, and she decided I was her Human pet, and now she's my little 'Familiar' as I refer to her.

As you can see she's a tiny cat, both in height and weight. I think perhaps she has Oriental kitty in her genes.

visualspice

awww, your cat Moo is super cute! And where as your kitty is tiny- mine are like behemoths >_>
(one's 13lbs (since she lost weight! she was 15...) and the other is 21lbs- though I think he might have lost some weight since their diet.

Moo is an awesome name. It reminds me of this older gentlemen the agency I used to work for took care of. His kitty was named the same! Adn apparently she ran his apartment lol. She had her own room! It was too cute!

Fayrii

Lol, ya I can't imagine having such a large cat. Moo barely tips the scale at 5lbs. I leave food out for her at all times, she just seems to have a high metabolism.

XD Moo runs the house as well, my fam has another cat and dog, and both bow down the scary Moo. Though I'll never understand why, because if anything does actually stand up to her, she's 100% submissive and will just roll on the floor. I think she's just a smooth talker or something, haha.

LamiaGirl

I have two pets :)

Yuki is the white one and the other is named Rhage. They are my babies and I love them too death.

visualspice

How big are your snakes? And I like their colors a lot, especially Yuki's :)
I guess I see the inspiration for your character here? :)

LamiaGirl

Yuki is just under 5 feet long and Rhage is just over 6 feet. I do love Yuki's color. When she sheds you can see light pink in her cheeks. Its absolutly gorgeous. :)

visualspice

My dog is being eaten by a fish D8

GoblinFae

,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

visualspice

Because I have just so many stinkin' pictures of my dog, here he is again ontop of the plush dog I got for christmas :D

TreeFolk

My horse John... I've had him for 16 years now. This pic was after a bad colic, but he's all better now!

My puppy, Strider (King of Gondor). He's a Flat Coated Retriever mix

Strider pup playing on our favorite beach, with his best friend (my roommate's dog, Brindley)

And what Strider pup is normally doing while I'm replying to posts

visualspice

awww, glad your horse is okay!
And Strider reminds me of the lab mix I had while growing up!

thehiddenbeast13

Alrighty, here's my brand new puppy! I literally just got her!
I love this little doggy since I literally just got her today. She's a Labrador like my old dog who passed away, but she's so adorable you just wanna squeeze her. I have two other pets, so I'll try and get pics of those two soon enough.

Draconian

I recently got some Kitties.

And going with the Theme of 'I have/know pets named after Lions characters' (looking at you Quinlan!) These ones are

Castor and Pollux! =D

I am fairly sure Castor is a girl. 'Cause that kitties bits don't look like no boys. Oh well, She'll be Castor forever.

visualspice

Awww, tabby baby cats! So cute!