Idea Crockpot (Ninja Flamingo!)—FINAL VOTE

Started by zozee9, February 02, 2014, 07:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which superbly FANTASTIC theme should we have next? (1 Vote!)—Final Poll

Super Heroes
Disney
Wild West Wanted Posters

GoblinFae

It was just a suggestion Ana because it has a ton of characters from other games including Zelda and Link (saw you as more of a Link sorry) Zozee and I will just put down Video Game characters and we can work that out later. I don't see a reason to restrict things so much to one game. Was just a suggestion to try and make it more known. No stressing! :)
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Paradox

Well, though it wasn't plainly stated, I basically meant a video gamer's theme (not a specific video game/character in particular) and I also meant for people to more or less pick something a) appropriate b) they're familiar enough with and comfortable drawing.Not so sure that Grand Theft Auto would be all that appropriate here (lol) .

Draw Ana as an elven dragonborn (Elder Scrolls: Skyrim) etc etc...You could draw someone in the style of Zelda Windwaker or Okami or  draw Spice hopping around in a Mario level. xD  I wasn't meaning to place any particular limits there so there'd be plenty of possibilities for one's creativity to explore.

Heck, you could just draw me shaped as a nintendo controller if you wanted to (or X-box but I think that would be...so weird looking). xD I was just using the idea of drawing people stylized after iconic characters as an example and I welcome people to build on that idea since this is what brainstorming is for. xD

GoblinFae

Hey!

If you haven't seen yet or were missed in the PM we've set up a poll to choose this round's theme. Please vote if you're interested in participating and if you haven't let me know you wish to join please PM me so I can add you to the lists. There will be some info I will need from you and to give to you once it gets closer to event time!

Also if you know anyone who might want to join point them this way! We want to get as many people to join as possible to have the most fun we can ^_^

And FINALLY last thing, in the PM message I've asked if anyone minds us doing this sooner than the intended July. PM me with answers so we can get a feel for how everyone is feeling about this :) We really want to try and make it as convenient as possible for everyone. Just remember we give an entire month to work on drawings so you're not limited and have to worry about finals week or vacation time :)

Happy Drawing Everyone!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

GoblinFae

Round 2 of the theme vote is now up! Please only vote for your top three (3) choices. Anyone who wishes to participate that hasn't already notify me PLEASE don't hesitate to join just let me know so I can get you all set up :)

As always any questions can be directed either to myself or zozee9.

Happy Drawing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Rhindeer

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

GoblinFae

At last round 2 of voting is complete you may now begin our final round 3. Please vote for your number one (1) choice.

Anyone who wishes to participate that hasn't already notify me PLEASE don't hesitate to join just let me know so I can get you all set up :) It is still not too late to join up. Only once assignments for drawing have been submitted will we have to close the event until next season ^_^ But then everyone is more than welcome to join then. The more the merrier!

PLEASE PM me or post in the thread once you've voted so that I can keep track of you all. I want to make sure we all get the chance to vote before I close the polls but we're all so excited and ready to go that we want to get to it soon! Thank you all for your continued patience and excitement. Zozee and I are both just as excited and can't wait to get this started again so we can see what everyone comes up with!

Happy Drawing Ninja Flamingos!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Klezmer Gryphon

visualspice

Did you guys decide when this next Ninja Flamingo was to be? Or are we going to vote on that?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

GoblinFae

Weeeeeee've been kind of flying by the seat of our pants on this one XD We figured we would get the voting done first then figure it out? I still have to check in with members to make sure they ARE participating this round as I know a few will be unable to.

We do know finals are coming up for a lot of members and we are taking that into consideration as we try and find a time that is good for everyone. I can say though that we ARE going to be having the drawing period for an entire month like last time so even if there is a week or two or even three there is still time for everyone to get their artwork done in time :)
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Cambie

Quote from: visualspice on April 19, 2014, 04:09:39 PM
Did you guys decide when this next Ninja Flamingo was to be? Or are we going to vote on that?

We have to vote on whether or not to vote on it.

GoblinFae

Cambie you're horrible! Go vote and let me know you did :P
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Rhindeer

I voted! Putting it here for the record! 8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anadwen

GoblinFae

Maaaaaaybe we still have quite a few votes we're waiting on should people decide to vote. It can easily be changed. We had some new people join in at the very end ^_^
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Alegretto

I voted a while ago but I guess I should say I did so to help zozee9 and GoblinFae, keep track. Sorry so late guys >_<

GoblinFae

You PM'd me remember Alegretto? XD I said you could PM me or post it here. You're fine! But thanks for making sure :) We still have someone who didn't follow directions and voted without letting me know dun dun DUUUUUUUUUN
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]