Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello there

Started by thehiddenbeast13, June 15, 2014, 09:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehiddenbeast13

Well I really have no idea where I should begin with this, so I'll just say hello. This site looks very interesting to me and it seems you guys have a very well thought out community, and I'm very excited to be a new member of this community. I really look forward to rp-ing with you all. Well that just about does it. I'm gonna go try a create a character, and begin rp-ing with everyone.

Alegretto

Glad to have you here thehiddenbeast13!

It sounds like you already have plans about the character you want to create, might I suggest that when you're done you head over to the Plotting Center where you can find people to thread with or where you can create your own advertisement for a thread.

Oh, and if you haven't already, you might want to check out the Rules and World sections, where you can find lots of valuable information.

Well, I think that's about it for me. Once again, welcome to the site, I hope you have an awesome time here!

thehiddenbeast13

Thanks for the warm welcome.I'll definitely keep the ideas in mind.

Paradox

Welcome to SotE, Beast . Glad to have you here with us!

To add on to what Alegretto said, you're also welcome to ask game-related questions in the c-box located at the bottom of the forum's index page! Usually , there's someone handy and happy to assist!