Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Leaving

Started by Zombie, August 03, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie

EDIT: I have decided to leave. There is no need to reply to this edit, I just don't think this site suites me and vice versa. I have no intention of returning.

GoblinFae

Hang in there Zombie!  You're always welcome here and we'll still be here when you're ready to return. Until then be safe and try not to let life get you down too much!

,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

Oh no! Sorry to hear about all that, and condolences about your kitty! =(

Life happens, SotE will be here whenever you're ready to come back! Wishing you the best, I hope you feel better soon.

Rhindeer

D8 Oh jeebus.

Take care of yourself! And whenever you feel ready, you're always welcome back, and always welcome to chat/hang out in our Discord if you just need someone to talk to, even if you're not ready to RP. <3

I'm so, so sorry about your baby. :\
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Zombie

Life is a major bitch and Murphy's Law is definitely a real thing. August-September have been the most difficult months to get through for the past four years, to be honest- I'm not sure why, but it's the way things have worked out.

I'm working on finding temporary solutions to most of the BS that's going on right now, that way I can find permanent fixes. If everything goes the way it should be, if luck is on my side, I should hopefully be able to return to RP sometime early next week.

Thank you all for being understanding though!  My kitty's what hit me the hardest, she was 12. =( At least I've got pictures of her  still. They aren't much, but they're better than nothing.

quaggan

Oh no, this is awful :( I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty! I hope everything goes well, hugs