Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello one and all!

Started by Draconus, August 11, 2013, 02:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconus

I'm new here, though not new to roleplaying, and so far everyone has already been really kind :D I've made my first characters and set up everything and I can't wait to dive in to SotE!

Looshi

Welcome to SotE Draconus!

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and don't hesitate to ask any questions(through PM, the forum, or in the c-box) we're a friendly bunch! If you need to find someone to RP with, or a group, post in the plotting section or check out one of the Guilds who are looking for members!

I have a number of characters here(in my signature), if any one should spark your interest, feel free give me a holler if you want to RP! (:

GoblinFae

Welcome!

Glad you could join us. As Looshi said, we're a friendly bunch so don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have along the way. Once you have your character(s) up and ready to play just give us a shout and we'll have you rp'ing in no time.

Feel free to pop over to the cbox located at the bottom of the forum page if you ever feel like talking to use in real time :) I look forward to working with you in the future!

Happy writing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Draconus

Already such a friendly reception :D thanks both of you!

And so many characters too... And places... I think I will hit up the plotting boards, thanks both of you!

Caerina

Welcome to SotE!
As you have already seen, we are all ultra friendly here and ready to help if you have any problems, so there is no need for hesitating or shyness! You seem to have already found your way here and already made your first characters. So, if you ever wanna RP, just ask and someone will surely come! ^^
Enjoy!

-Ceaerina

Draconus

Thanks for the warm welcome Caerina~! I just started a roleplay topic with them, so I'm hoping that someone finds them interesting enough to come around to. Unfortunately their profile kinda turned out more newb-ish than I intended, as I have been roleplaying for ten years, but it doesn't totally show.

Caerina

No worries.. It's not about the character app, it's about the story you'll create ;)
I am sure your characters will find someone to RP with ^^

Draconus

Daw, thank you so much ^^ Hopefully we'll be able to thread together one day!

Caerina

Sure thing ^^
Just let me finish off some threads I am currently doing, because there is a bunch of them, and we can do one together :3

Draconus

Of course, of course, no rush at all c:

And I'll be making some new characters soon, in case hellhound twins isn't exactly your appetite. Just drop me a line or somethin' if you care to~!

Caerina

It's a deal ^^
Can't wait to see all your characters and plot ideas :)

visualspice

Welcome to SOTE! It's always exciting to see new members joining! I hope you have fun here playing with us and don'thesitate to ask questions if you got one!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

Welcome! FEED ME FISHIES OR SUFFER MY WRATH!

That is all.

Draconus

@visualspice Thank you :D Wow, you have an impressive roster of characters there! Then again, since you are the mastermind behind the Civil War from what I understand, I shouldn't be surprised :P

@Paradox I have a mer to take care of, will have to get back to you on those fishes.