Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Greetings!

Started by Corona Starfire, January 21, 2013, 09:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corona Starfire

Hello! I've been roleplaying off and on for years now, but I haven't done anything consistently in quite some time! I'm hoping to get back into the feel of things; so if anyone has any interest in RPing with me let me know! My biggest draw to this site was how laid back it seems to be. Unfortunately, a lot of sites now a days are either really strict or a ghost town :(

Looking forward to getting along with everyone!

visualspice

Welcome, Corona! You certainly came to the right place XD
SOTE is VERY relaxed and is anything BUT a ghost town. It's thriving and very much alive with rp!
Hope your enjoy your stay and play here with us and don't hesitate to ever ask questions or hit up the plotting area when you're ready to dive into some rp~. The admins and members are all very personable and happy to help!

-the spice
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

wolfie

Salutations new friend! I agree with VisualSpice. This place is no ghost town, but an awesome place to be. If you are looking for someone to write with I'm always game for a good story.

alex_xr

Yeah I will rp with you if you want as well, always looking to add another thread!  I hope you love it here as much as I do.

Tally

Welcome!  Yeah, we're pretty chill here.  (:

Let me know if you need anything or have any questions or what not.  Or if you'd like to RP! I've always got free characters! In fact, you can click the link there in my sig to see them. =D

Ivory

Hi and welcome!  I'm Ivory, and I'm fairly newish here too.  I had the same concerns about joining, but SotE is really easy to get into and the folks here are fantastic!  You're going to have a great time!  :)

Let us know if you have any questions, and let me (specifically) know if any of my characters ever happen to strike your fancy!

GoblinFae

Welcome!

Glad you were able to find us. I too agree that a laid back site is the best. Having started here first I was shocked to find that other sites were NOT like this ^.^ I'm sure you'll be RP'ing in no time with us and be swamped in threads because it's that much fun (and really should be classified as an addiction.) I'm sure everyone has said it by now before me but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask we are very friendly and eager to assist!

I look forward to seeing what you make for characters and working with you in the future!

Happy Writing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Paradox

Welcome, Corona!

Your post sounds a lot like me! Haha! I was drawn here for precisely the same reason! Once you make a character for roleplay with, I'll check it out and let you know if I have any fun ideas to play with!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at SotE!

Peace!

Corona Starfire

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Still working on my character, but once he is finished I look forward to starting a thread with someone!