Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Completely New to RPs

Started by SapphireIceDragon, July 29, 2014, 08:20:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SapphireIceDragon

Hello, there :). I'm completely new to roleplaying, so I guess I'll just introduce myself here. You can call me Isa. I'm not sure how to make a character or whatnot, so some help would be nice :)

Alegretto

Hey there Isa! Welcome to SotE!

It appears that you found the character sheet, so I'll skip that, but let me give you some other useful links!

You can find link to the "rules" page here and a link to the "world" page here.

If you haven't seen these already, you can make a wants and limits page with this form and you can then post that page here. This isn't required by any means, but it can help other people to understand what kind of RP you want to do, and it will help you find people with similar interests.

I know that it can be a bit confusing to jump into a RPing site for the first time because I was in the same situation a few months back!

That said, this is a friendly community, and if you have any questions than feel free to PM me, or any of the moderators that can be found on the Staff List page.

Alternatively, you can check out the chat-box at the bottom of the main page and see if there's anyone there. Oftentimes you'll find folks there who are able and willing to answer your questions.

Since you already have a character up, a good next step would be to check out the Plotting Center. This page can be a great resource for finding people who want to RP, and you can definitely post up your own want add to look for a RPing partner.

Once again, welcome to the site Isa. I look forward to seeing what you create here!