Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Reaper's Chalice: Plotting and Recruitment thread

Started by CastlesInTheSky, February 08, 2012, 01:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinFae

Happy birthday to your father. I guess that makes me REALLY old that mine has already long past that mark xD.

Brigs are a good ship Zane, Winters you can submit it to the list.

I have also come up with another possible ship the Caravel which I like more than my previous submission of the Fuste.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Dreamwolf

Corvettes could be modified for open ocean travel. The 80-100 foot models that were made later on could handle open ocean easily.

Winters-Feather

fae: Oooh, and it fits in the time period perfectly, too.
wolf: really? that's awesome :D yeah, then that's def. something to consider, then.

Zane

Yeah a brig would not be good at sailing into the wind but it is a prime ship to used for tacking (when you sail vertically across the wind then into the into the wind at a varying angle.) party went well btw. Now on my to mom's for thanksgiving. Glorious iPhone

GoblinFae

And to think I still have tiny clamshell cell phone. No wonder I can't keep up with the rest of you! Enjoy your holiday Zane! ^.^

We shall continue to try and hash out which of the ships we want. Who says we can't just combine the best bits? This is fantasy after all ^.^
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Dreamwolf

Designing your own yacht is a lot of fun so designing your own ship would be more so yes?

btw this makes me want to make a pirate character...

GoblinFae

I did invite you to do so Dreamwolf. You are more than welcome to. We still have plenty of room left for regular old pirates, riggers, cabin boys and the like. Also we have two threads going already. If you are truly interested then I can send you a PM with all the info in the morning. I know this thread has nearly all of it but with formatting issues and then the sheer number of pages it might just be easier for me to condense it and I don't mind ^.^
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Winters-Feather

do it wolf. do it. DO. IT.  :D Like Fae said, we have plenty of room.

Have fun at your mom's, Zane. Like Fae, i have a not=so-smart phone. It slides open, but i love it because i can drop it all i want and it hasn't broke in the two-three years i've had it.

Combining ship ideas... that sounds really cool. is there a way you can do that? I mean it's easy to say "Okay you have the sails of this and the main ship will be this" but what will... that turn out like? (I'd be more comfortable if we stick with one ship design, but whatever floats y'alls boats, so to speak.) I wonder if there's an online generator for this sort of thing....

Zane

Doo eet Dreamwolf. My character Hans could use a buddy for when he isn't being scolded by two or more people XD

Winters-Feather

-hugs Major Zane- It's okay, you know we love him even though our characters might have tension issues <3

In any case I sent out the call for submission of votes. (So I MIGHT have gotten A LITTLE carried away.) In the meanwhile, Zane, i don't mind if you're a little vague in your descriptions about the ropes to keep things movin? (Well you might and i don't blame you in the slightest.)

Dreamwolf

I love to hate you guys...i will have a character made soon. xp

GoblinFae

Hate us for what? Also PM on its way with the brief intro ^.^ Welcome to the crew
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Dreamwolf

i was TRYING to not make another character but now the muse has sprouted aa-nd a pirate be in his way argh xp i love you guys i really do, ive never had so much muse in my life.

GoblinFae

Muhahahahhaa good luck with that. There is a reason I have so many characters. I gave up long ago trying to stop myself. Around the same time every month I make more. Like now I am currently making two or three more. ^.^ Enjoy!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

GoblinFae

Never fear there are explanations for what happens with Castle being gone now. I have made a new thread here

Reasoning for new thread is both organization and explanations ^.^

This has been a scenario Castle and I had talked about in the past and now I and some of the officers. No fear! ^.^ Business as usual my loves ^.^

Happy Pirating!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

GoblinFae

The new one has been officially set up. Have at it!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]