Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Reaper's Chalice: Plotting and Recruitment thread

Started by CastlesInTheSky, February 08, 2012, 01:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winters-Feather

is there any one who wants to start treading while we wait? like, maybe start at a port somewhere , leisure like so as not to disturb other development much? (it's kind of hard to do a thread on a ship when you dont know what certain people are like , such as the captain lol)

CastlesInTheSky

CastlesInTheSky

Winters and I are making a flashback thread of six years ago if anyone would like to join; otherwise I just made the captain and I'm open for rping with him now.

Casey

Ah, I probably couldn't be in the flashback thread, but I'll be sure to read it. :] Would you like to do a current day port thread for people who are new on the ship, or a little while on sea after the newbies are hired?

CastlesInTheSky

I think that sounds good; more of a port thread, perhaps while they stock up before they go. I just want to leave it very open for people to hop in, etc. Also, for the crew members that aren't mentioned in a rp we cam simply assume they are elsewhere.

GoblinFae

I would be cool with the flashback and/or with anything new. ^.^
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Anonymous

if no one's claiming the surgeon, can that spot be reserved for me?  I've got an idea for a character.

Winters-Feather

thinking we ought to make a current plot thread soon. Here's some ideas:

- someone on the crew has angered one of the sea dieties and the rest of them are trying their  best to appease said someone... without getting killed in the process.
- enemy ship/ raid
- aftermath of a raid (while introducing roles of new people) so thered be hurt people and other jobs needed doing...
- party?
- someone is a stowaway and the crew has to decide what to do with them

-any other ideas?

- (in truth, I have this one i really wanna expand on, but I have to ask around before i post it here..)

GoblinFae

I'm really open to anything. I just really really want to play Morgan and I'm sure most everyone else feels the same. Didn't someone have a stowaway they wanted to play *can't remember* Unfortunately, I have no plot ideas to further submit at this point but those were good ones Winters and I'm willing to back any of them up and thread with them ^.^
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Winters-Feather

stelmarisa

Yes, let's get moving! I want to get Elias out on the open seas xD

What's your idea, Winter??

Winters-Feather

well, if not one of those ideas that i've listed above, then maybe once elias and chris have that whole treasure map thing settled, we can make a new thread on hte open seas...and actually incorporate some of the other ideas (such as upsetting one of the sea deities) as a trial to get to that goal?
(please stop me if i make things too complicated... I think i tend to do that sometimes haha)

Winters-Feather

(alright a summary. Correct me if im wrong, stel:)

Pretty much, Elias and Chris found a treasure map and notes heralding of a 'star' (probably a comet or a jewel? Idk lol)  that grants eternal use to the beholder. However, this star has disastrous effects on the wielder and turns them into a monster of sorts (?) .... they still haven't quite figured all that out yet.  But what they do know for certain is that it's a powerful trinket that they fancy and are willin' to sail across the high seas for. (Of course, they still need to convince the rest of the crew that its a worthy venture lol)

UM but yeah, that's another plot (or rather, an overall objective) that can happen, as well.  i'll start up somethin' this weekend once we reach a decision, unless someone else wants to do it sooner. XD

Ps. Fae, finish that quarter master~!
edit: oh wait u did, didn't you. ma bad ><

GoblinFae

Lol yes I did Winters...Castle just didn't update that yet ^.^ She's Morgan Loone and ready for playing.

I love the plot! You two are brilliant! I can't wait to get started ^.^
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Helemaalleip

Winters-Feather

as long as you make a pirate in a position that hasn't been claimed, i don't see why not?

Helemaalleip

GoblinFae

Of course there is never enough. The more the merrier!!! ^.^
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]