Kesrel
    Avalaton
    Jayniton*
    Lynn*
    Mataren*
    Marippi*
    Sansirshi*

Ambush
Three weeks into their tour around Adela the Greenclaws - a group of 8 newly minted and two seasoned soldiers were ambushed at last meal. They were caught off guard, having had no problems. Five of them died.  Three Greenclaws, Jayniton, Lynn, Mataren and both seasoned soldiers, Marippi and Sansirshi. Arami, who had been getting water for the night witnessed the attack but finding that they could do nothing to help decided to flee and run for help in Ketra. Dragonriders would fix this. The first town sent out a few scounts after Arami had gotten a horse but they had found nothing. No traces. The rain had washed away the tracks.

Day 1
Daxten, Sincuvo, Kesrel and Avalaton were captured. In the early hours Avalaton managed to flee from his captors though the blood left on the blade and the sharp cry of pain that had echoed through the trees doesn't mean he got out alive.

The event beings late morning, the night after the ambush with the kidnapper and murderers discussing what exactly to do with the remaining three and how easily the one that flee had been to end.  It Begins...

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day ??

GoblinFae

I'm in. Will need to think something up but I'm go with the flow and could make whatever is needed depending on who else joins.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Draconian

: D I'll probably NPC/make the other ones if no one else show's interest.

Now to wait. and then make the first post all official/pretty looking when I get home.

nephero

*casually sinks skelly claws into one wee bab*

VIGILANCE WALKING THE TOAST
Characters here!

__guilds, yo__
The Territok Orcs // The Oratok Orcs // Fausteth // The Ashmen

Draconian

Draconian

This is gonna be starting pretty soon here. (8 One sweet babbu soldier left!

Paladienne

I was just going to ask if you needed that last soldier. I can take the role of last little bab if you want?

Draconian

Paladienne

Draconian

Make the character!

they'll have been a team with my two wee soldier babs, and Goblins and Nepheros.  once those are all made we can get the ball rolling.

Draconian

Alright!

So as we go along, I will add what's happened to the little note section above.

None of you will know what's going to happen.

I have a timeline set up and given certain things maybe a character will escape sooner or a bad guy will die. But I have secret specific things written down and it's up to you guys to use what 'tools' are provided. Opportunities presented. 

I hope you guys have fun and if you have any questions, ask me. I will provide answers!

The way posts are going to work is I will do one post and split it where I feel like I need to. The three of you will each get a turn and so on and so forth.

Paladienne

Draconian

Aaaand the thread is up! : D Hurray! Link to it in the first post.