Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ayyyyyyyyeeeeeee! What's up my lovely peeps!

Started by NesyExecutive, November 08, 2019, 05:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NesyExecutive

Well yooo! It's me! My name is Nesy. Not my real name and I am 14 year old literate male seeking to do some epic stuff. Well, certainly something crazy of course! So here is my info!

I am from Sweden! I am a 14-year-old literate male who seeks to innovate and create new ideas with people along with some epic roleplaying. So what do I like? Oh, maaaan there is a huge list of stuff I adore and I will show you this huge list of genres I love. From sci-fi to high-fantasy to whatever the hell you wish.

I have a lot of plots and I have a lot of ideas but of course. I don't play female characters: Sorry! :( But I am a decent roleplayer if you want NPC's and a male character into the play. (Sorry if it sounds confusing!) But yep I am your casual literate kid who wishes to find a roleplayer here. Just OC roleplaying and fandoms are really not a thing.

Anime
Medieval
Modern
futuristic
Greek
Demonology
Spirituality
Fantasy
Sci-fantasy
Sci-fi mixed with sci-fantasy
Sci-fi.
Aliens
Tactical warfare.
Alien warfare.
Supernatural warfare.
Technological warfare.
Wild west
Slice of life.
Friendship
Alien encounter
Alien invasion
Realms and dimensions
League of legends (theme)
Magical warfare
World-war-3
World-War-2
Ancient
Technology
Heavy and depression themes
Dark-fantasy
Powers and Magic/Spells
History
Horror stuff
And much more!
________________________________________________________________________________
That is what I really love! So how about my literacy? Well I roleplay with anybody so I do type up to 6-5 peragraphs but can always do lower and I do adjust to your length of roleplaying. I am also very active too!

I joined this forum to get new peeps for roleplay!

Hope you guys have a great time! :D
See ya!

GoblinFae

Welcome!

Glad you found us here at SotE. If you have any questions as you get settled in and review the lore, feel free to give a shout. We're a friendly bunch and eager to assist. Once you have your character(s) uo and ready to roll you can check out the plotting centre To see what other players are up to or to suggest your own plots you're interested in.

You can also find us on our discord if you want to pop over for a chat. You can almost always find at least one of us hanging out there. I look forward to seeing what grand adventures your characters get up to.

Happy writing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]