Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Latent Dream (Summervale) [Cramler] [M]

Started by GoblinFae, March 07, 2024, 04:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightcrawler and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

GoblinFae

The impish grin was a balm to his soul. Fletcher was beautiful on a bad day. But, grinning cocky like a schoolboy, it was enough to make Theodore melt. Hesitantly, his eyes never leaving Fletcher's, he slid his hands around his waist and gently tugged him back in for another warm and tender kiss. His hands slid up his back under his coat to hold him close and feel his warmth, his solidness, his strength. This was real. Fletcher was real. 

"I don't know," he breathed against his lips before moving away enough for them both to have a proper conversation. "Wasn't expecting to get this far. Wasn't...trying to either—not...not regretting it though. If you're not..."

His heart was thrumming warmly in his chest and it was becoming difficult to focus on planning their future when he was too busy basking in the glow of revelation and adoration. He didn't want this moment to end. He didn't want them to fight or him to say the wrong thing. But they needed a plan. 

"One step at a time I suppose. Simply put, same plan as before but the additional caveat of...you and I, we don't get caught doing more of this...if you want this, beyond right now that is. I want this though. Just so we're clear."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Nightcrawler

It was harder to stop the second time, and he found himself following Theo as the man pulled away from him. He was so gentle. So...sweet about everything. It was strange and it was unlike any way he'd ever been touched or treated. He knew Theo needed that kind of softness and care. He just hadn't expected anything like it in return. Either way, he grinned like an idiot at his continued disbelief in what had just happened. 

"Yeah. Anything," he managed as he dried the rest of Theo's tears and cradled his cheek. "I'm not losing this. I'm not losing you. We can just...keep it here. With the doors locked. Or at night. I can switch my shift, and..." He paused to catch his breath like even just the thought had winded him. He laughed softly again. He was high on the moment, and he never wanted to come down. "If I know this is what I get to come back to every night, I'll do anything. Anything you want. Anything to keep this. Fuck, you're beautiful," he added before he could help himself.

GoblinFae

He laughed softly back blinking in incredulity that this was actually happening. Theo didn't think he'd ever seen Fletcher this happy. The man was practically giddy and it made the nobleman want to dive right into it with him, to just be lost in that youthful bloom of love that he had never truly allowed himself to be lost in.

Theo smoothed his hands over Fletcher's chest, rubbing gentle circles as he kept him close. "One thing at a time," he grinned back unable to stop himself. "We can't be getting ahead of—you think I'm beautiful?" The thought registered late and the man blushed hot and dark up his neck to the tips of his ears. He could not even look at Fletcher as if seeing the man deny that was what he had read was too scary for him.

"You say anything I want, but what do you want? This isn't just me, it's...us. Right?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Nightcrawler

"I've called you pretty how many times now, and it only just hit you?" he snorted softly. "You think I was staring at you at the ball for shits and giggles?" His smile waned a little, though, as Theo went on, and his gaze grew intense. He drew back to bring the man into full focus. "I've told you: I want you. And I want to see you out of this. And you're so convinced that I'll be miserable with you, and that it's not what I want, that you can't even hear it when I say it. I'm telling you the truth. I have been from the start."

GoblinFae

"You mean when you've been mocking me?" He blushed further with a soft giggle looking a bit bashful and regretful. "I didn't see. I wish I had seen. I was too afraid to look at you and lose all resolve to...make a mess of things."

Theo reached up and cupped Fletcher's cheek, rubbing his thumb over some of the stubble. "I hear you. I'm listening. I believe you. But I want to care for you too. I want to be strong for you and a comfort as you are to me. I want to know your desires beyond just me. I...I am afraid of hurting you and losing you, yes. I'm terrified of it actually. But I'm afraid too of taking you for granted, of not being enough, of asking too much."

He hung his head some and his hand slid back down Fletcher's neck to his chest. "I don't like fighting with you. Not like we have been. I'm scared I'll do the wrong thing or say the wrong thing and that'll be the last time...I don't want to have you walking on eggshells with me and I don't want to be a pampered prince. But I don't know what things make you happy. What demands you have to be equal and feel desirable and supported."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Nightcrawler

Fletcher's face fell further, and now he seemed almost uneasy. His fingers slipped from the man's cheek and his arm hung limp by his side. He hadn't expected to be dug into like this. Picked apart and scrutinized. Theo's hand was an anchor against him, and he leaned into it hungrily, but something about the man's words made him afraid of where this was going. He turned away as he tried to stuff whatever that was back where it came from. He was fully serious when he looked back at Theo again. "You're not. You won't. I'm not going anywhere. I've got nothing to demand, just — can we not do this right now? The digging, I mean. Please. Can this just be simple for a minute?"

GoblinFae

"That is demand enough for me this evening," he replied, tugging Fletcher in close again for a quick, soft kiss. "We can figure the rest in the morning in more serious terms. For now I only have two questions. When is the next changing of the guard so we can be prepared? And can I...hold you tonight? Even for a little bit?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Nightcrawler

Theo pulled him in and sent him reeling again — enough so that he lost sight of what he'd been afraid of. Fletch leaned into the embrace and chased the man for a second kiss, wrapping him up in his arms and holding onto that moment for as long as he was allowed. Something about this felt different. He was so used to moving fast. And he'd thought that surely, after they'd both waited for so long, Theo would want more than what he was giving now. That was how these things usually went in his experience: it all came out at once. Maybe it was just the shock of the moment, still, that made the man hold so much back.

That was fine. It had been a week, and he could wait. He could be patient for a little while longer. Couldn't he? 

Theo asked him something and he shook himself mentally and tried to focus. "Erm...it's me until dawn. I moved it around so you could meet Neal. And then it's Niles taking over from there, and he won't be fussed if I'm sleeping in my own room when we swap out. So as long as we're in our own beds when he comes in..."

He shrugged. Grinned again, giddy and nervous all at once. Was that all Theo wanted? Just to hold him? Nothing more?

"You have me for the night. Your room or mine?"

GoblinFae

He giggled as Fletcher stole more kisses and kept him close. It felt forbidden and right all rolled into one. Theo found himself hard pressed to keep his eyes open to read conversation when he was so warm and bubbly inside he just wanted to burrow down into the feeling.

"My bed is bigger but your room is more private. Your choice," he replied somewhat distracted by the way he was flickering his eyes up and down Fletcher's chest and face. He could not wait for the opportunity to rub his hands over him, to feel warm flesh, textured tattoos, and scarred divots, to entangle himself in his beloved's embrace and feel the beat of his heart against his own.

"I trust you."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Nightcrawler

"Mm. Mine's probably safer," Fletch agreed. Admittedly, in what few forbidden thoughts he'd allowed himself, he'd fixated on everything he wanted to do to the man. He hadn't considered the specifics. He wasn't sure if Theo would be particularly comfortable in a small bed in a small room. Fletch smirked, though, at what he said next. "Trusting a pirate to be a gentleman in his own bunk. That wise?" he teased. Nevertheless, he reluctantly parted from the object of his desire and motioned towards the nanny door with his head. "Come on, then," he murmured, and slipped through it into his own room.

It was clean enough. He'd straightened things out of habit and made the bed. And Theo had been here before, obviously, but still, it felt...plain. And it was a strange feeling, bringing a noble from opulence back home to plain. Fletch sat down on the foot of the bed and got to work unlacing his boots with still-shaking hands. He frowned in annoyance at the knowledge that he might need a drink soon, if only to keep it from getting worse and concerning Theo. And he couldn't sneak it anymore, either. The man knew. He had to do the shameful thing in front of him.

But that was a problem for later, and he desperately wanted to stay in the now. Boots off, he stood again and shook his jacket over his shoulders, hanging it over a small chair in the corner as he always did. He pulled the eyepatch off, too, and rubbed the spot where it had pushed up against his cheek all day. Finally, he turned back to Theo, hesitant and uncertain behind his usual cocky grin. "Just...holding me?" he asked.

GoblinFae

Theo grimaced slightly at the teasing but was quick to follow on Fletcher's heels. His gaze was in tension as he watched the other man and his shaking hands prepare for bed. It would have almost been flattering if not for the fact her Theo knew about the excessive alcohol even if he didn't yet realize just how excessive it all was. 

He surged forward though the moment Fletcher faced him again, wrapping his arms around him loosely and smiling down at him. "For now," he spoke shyly, his blush returning. "With some you holding me and lots of kisses sprinkled in there too maybe?"

Theo reached up and cupped his cheek, his thumb hovering over the bottom of Fletcher's scar. "And I do not have a pirate fetish. I just think you're handsome and funny and an asshole," he giggled at the last. "And being near you makes me happy because it's you."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Nightcrawler

"For now?" Fletch repeated coyly. He had the distinct impression that he was being strung along. That Theo was one of those people who had little actual interest, and was content to blush and titter his way through every encounter and go no further. He thought he might go mad from it if that was the case. But he still wouldn't push it. It wasn't his call to make, no matter what he wanted or how badly. "Alright," he breathed. "Whatever you want, Pretty Boy." His grin cracked a little wider at everything that Theo had called him. "No arguments, there," he snorted softly before adopting a look of mock concern. "Guess I'll return what I got you for Yule, though, if you're really not into pirates. 'S too bad. I found some good ones."

Before Theo could protest what he'd said, he slipped a hand between them and moved forward, pushing the man slowly and gently towards the bed, step by step. Not once did he take his eye off him. "Now...we going to just stand here talking forever? Or are we doing this?"

GoblinFae

He blushed and squawked and blushed some more but moved back into Fletcher's bed easily. Theo latched onto the other man's shirt and pulled him in close after. "For now, yes," he replied softly.

"I have spent far too many days and nights dreaming and longing of being entangled like this with you to not seize it at the first available opportunity."

Theo leaned in and stole another kiss from Fletcher, this one more confident and warm with traces of passion and hunger while still maintaining the gentle, softness that spelled everything Theodore. His lips slid away from his lover's then as he trailed kisses along his jaw. "Is it sensitive? Your scar?" He gently touched Fletcher's cheek beside it before sliding his hand to the back of his neck and giving a small squeeze.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Nightcrawler

They tumbled to the bed. Fletch took great care not to fall on the man. Not to block him in. To let him have the upperhand, and give him a clear path to escape. It was all out of habit, and he only half knew he was even doing it, and even that half evaporated the second Theo's lips grazed his jaw. "Fuck," he breathed. "I'm a gentleman. I'm a gentleman. I'm a fucking gentleman." He leaned away so Theo could read him and spoke with the sort of breathless laughter of a man hanging onto one last tenuous thread of self control for dear life. "No, it's...it's not. Was lucky the big guy didn't fuck up a nerve when he got me. Just don't shove a finger in and you're fine. Same goes for the other ones. Just...mind my sanity. I'm already losing it."

GoblinFae

"Hmm?" He hummed softly as Fletcher explained and then dragged the man closer, his hands cupping his cheeks so he could lean up and kiss along the scar from the bottom and then up at his brow with the tenderest of touches. He then slid his hands down to his shoulders and gave them a comforting squeeze. 

"If I'm being too much, too fast for you, please just say. I don't want to hurt you or spook you. I know I've wanted this for so long but it's all so sudden and fast for you right now and I understand that. I'm not looking to break you."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Nightcrawler

Fletch began to laugh harder. "Theo...no. That's...that's not what's — " He lost himself in the absurdity of the thought for a minute, chuckling and beaming at this sweet, ridiculous soul before him. "Love, I...haven't been to the Siren since the night of the ball. It's er...it's...been a while. And I've been wanting you bad. You've no idea how bad. It's been eating me up inside. And you clearly aren't in a place where this can go anywhere tonight, and...you're pushing my buttons. That's all it is. Just..."

He paused for breath and realized suddenly now tense he was from keeping it all together. Or was it that he hadn't had a drink in hours? Either way, he'd been holding back from touching Theo. From holding him like he'd asked to be held. "You need me to be good. So help me be good," he finished. "I'm trying, Theo, I really am."

GoblinFae

Theo smiled softly back as he waited for Fletcher to explain everything. A pleased look he couldn't entirely hide flashed across his features to hear that Fletcher hadn't been a recent patron of the local brothel but he otherwise kept his thoughts and words to himself. The circumstances behind the why had little to do with Theo and he certainly understood why.

"Oh my heart," he breathed softly, his words filled with such warm adoration and affection. "I'm sorry for tormenting you. You always take such good care of me...would you...like care? I," he blushed looking incredibly bashful as he spoke, "am not ready for everything tonight, you're right on that. And I am not nearly as experienced or talented as your Sirens but this I'm—I'm willing to do this if you...would like it. Well, and can be quiet," Theo added with an impish smirk.

"It is quite alright if not though. Or if you'd prefer more space between us. I am content that we are here together."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Nightcrawler

Fletch caught the look, and...oh. Theo did care about that part. It hadn't registered with him before, and...he didn't want to think too hard just now on what that meant, both for his habits and for how he was about to manipulate Neal. But maybe he needed to get it out now. He drew a little further away, first in disbelief, then in undeniable hunger, then in a drawn-out quietness as his gaze wandered over the man's features. He took a breath and then hung on the words for a moment before they found their way out. "This...maybe...isn't the time to talk about it, but...I go there to scratch an itch. No strings. No feelings. And that's it. That's all it's ever been. But I want you. You've had me acting like some lovesick teen. I can't say I've ever wanted someone this badly in my life, really. And that's got nothing to do with experience, or talent, or whatever you want to call it. You've got to know there's no comparison."

Fletch swallowed and hesitated again, once more looking uncertain. "You say things and ask things that I don't think anyone's said or asked me. But..." He trailed off and leaned a little closer, until his lips were just barely in view. "I wouldn't say no. If...you're offering."

GoblinFae

"...Thank you. I don't know, but I believe it when you say. What this is, what we hope it will be...it's all very new for me too. I'm sorry you were not better cared for in the past, because you deserve the world."

His breath came out in soft puffs against Fletcher's lips as he leaned up and brushed against them in a small kiss. "Let me take care of you, dearest. I did promise kisses after all," he said with an impish smirk. 

So saying, Theo kissed him and nudged Fletcher into rolling over onto his back on the bed while Theo rolled up over him. "Because I can't hear you I want you to tap my shoulder twice if you want me to stop and need my attention. Otherwise," he kissed along his jaw and down to his throat, "you're free to touch and enjoy to your heart's content. I'll let you know if it's too much."

His kisses continued as he allowed his hands to wander over Fletcher's chest and shirt. Slowly he tugged the material up and made a soft sound as he finally got to see the man up close even if only in the moonlight from the room's windows. "One day you'll have to tell me about all of these. The how and why."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Nightcrawler

He wondered if this was really happening. Was he dreaming? He'd been through the motions so many times before that he'd lost count long ago. So why did this feel so raw and electric and new? Theo was so sweet. So gentle at every turn. And all it did was get his heart going faster, and it made him want to lose himself in this moment even more.

The man's invitation was all he'd needed to hear to break the spell of caution and reluctance, and he pulled his shirt off in one very practiced motion. "No," he breathed. "Get back here. I'm not done with you yet." He drew Theo back down against his chest and got to work on the nobleman's own tunic, clawing it up his back and over his head and tossing it carelessly to the floor. He wrapped the man up in his arms, hands grasping at warm, bare skin as he laid feverish kisses along his collarbone. When he reached Theo's pretty, freckled shoulder, he drew back just long enough to be read again. "Ink and scar stories later," he smirked. "This first."