Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Down by the Sea [Goblin]

Started by Juno, January 08, 2013, 01:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juno

"I'd like to think that I would," he told her, though he knew it would probably be the opposite. "But nothing has happened, I can assure you that.

"Would you like to make good on your promise to me?" he teased.

GoblinFae

She eyed him speculatively from the corner of her eye, a playful turn peeking out from the corner of her lips. "Think do you?" Riley chuckled and shook her head, ceasing most of her silly antics even as her gaze turned more flirtatious. "And which promise would that be, sir for I seem to recall a great deal of banter had between us already?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

He didn't let her dissuade him. Instead, he smirked slyly as he remembered the last time they'd met and the way she'd seemed bashful even then. "I recall we arranged an outing together but didn't decide on when. If you're still willing we should probably do so before it's too late, don't you think? Or was I mistaken about your interest?" he teased.

GoblinFae

"Ah yes," she recalled with a deep blush. "Well," Riley stalled, tucking her hair behind her ear, "I suppose we could provided I don't have any other pressing business and my father approves of course. It would be mighty irresponsible of me if I abandoned my responsibilities for a bit of play. We wouldn't want that now."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Juno

"I suppose not," he snorted, still thinking the idea of a proper woman needing her father's permission ridiculous. There were plenty willing to abandon responsibility to be with him, but he couldn't say Riley didn't hold appeal to him despite that. "I hope you have some time, then. Would be a shame if I couldn't see you ever again," he teased her lightheartedly. "Should I stop by your stall some other time, then?"

GoblinFae

"Why?" she queried, looking at him quizzically. "Is your ship leaving again soon? I mean you're always more than welcome to visit our fish-stall. It is not as if we could stop if we wanted to anyway. It is in the public market after all." Riley giggled at the silliness of the idea. "However, if you have no other plans and if my father can afford to allow me to take off for the rest of the day then....well..." The young woman smirked playfully. "I suppose we'll just have to figure out the rest from there if all goes well."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Lucien merely shrugged, though he was personally delighted that she seemed eager to spend time with him after a bit of prompting. "Just never know when I might be called away is all, but I might stop by more often if my company wouldn't be a nuisance. I'm very interested in what your father has to say, though, if that means you would like to spend some time with me." Truthfully he didn't care what her father wanted, he only cared about what he wanted and whether or not she was on board with it. For now, though, he would humor her desires for approval, since it obviously seemed important to her. "Should I let you discuss that with him privately, then?" he guessed, already preparing to put a bit of distance between them if she wanted her privacy.

GoblinFae

"I don't see why your company would be," she replied impishly. "You're not thinking of causing trouble now are you?" Riley was oblivious to Lucien's verbal maneuvering and thoughts. In her mind he was just a sweet foreigner who happened to show an interest in the somewhat awkward and tomboyish girl that most of the local boys would rather tease and ignore than pay any attention to.

"Up to you. Father's answer won't change whether you're there or not," the young woman offered as she bounced her way ahead of him without waiting to see what he would do. The fish were carefully placed in a barrel to be taken care of by her father who greeted her warmly if a bit critically. Words were hastily exchanged before Riley was sent on her way with a swat to her rump and a warning to be back before the sun set.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Lucien chose to follow her but kept a respectful distance once she was with her father. Sunset was an early deadline to him, but he would attempt to manage it for her sake. "All set?" he asked, feigning nervousness but knowing entirely that she'd gotten the request approved.

GoblinFae

Instead of answering, Riley boldly linked her arm through her companion's and leaned into his side, a sly smile lighting up her features. "Shall we? Unless of course you've gone and changed your mind on me."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

He was surprised by her forwardness but Lucien was happy for her comfort with him. It seemed promising, at the least. "Of course! No, I haven't yet," he teased, chuckling softly as he turned to lead her away. "Show me the town, would you? All your favorite little hideouts. Surely there must be some, hm? I haven't had much of a chance to explore too much on my own," he lied. "And I'm sure you know it well, right?"

GoblinFae

"Whatever have you been doing with all your time then?" she gasped in playful surprise. "It seems you have not been very productive." Riley tugged at his arm to pull him along quickly towards one of the market's alleys. "Come on! There's much to show you to make up for lost time." Her face lit up with excitement and her voice trilled with barely contained laughter. "This way!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

Lucien feigned a look of stunned bashfulness at her accusation but happily hurried along with her. "Well I can't really say I'm a very productive man on my own, Riley. Very lazy, I would rather lounge about, honestly," he chuckled, happy to at least be able to tell her that truthfully. "Do you have a favorite place here? Did you grow up here too or move here?"

GoblinFae

She gave his hand a squeeze and playfully tsk'd at him. "I've lived here all my life and I can't say I can imagine it any other way. The sea is just so beautiful and wonderful don't you think?" Riley practically skipped as she led him along through several twists and turns in the alleys of the market until they returned to a rockier part of the beach. "It's not far from here. When I was a child I used to come here all the time pretending to be on some grand quest or another," she giggled. "The caves here are amazing if you're brave enough to enter."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

He took mental note of her answers, not surprised at all that she'd grown up in Cerenis. His gait was steady, but he had no trouble keeping up as she bounced along. "Did you?" he chuckled, shaking his head as he could certainly see her going off on some adventure by herself. "Why is it I have to be brave to enter? Cowards not welcome? Scary beasts in there?"

GoblinFae

"They say that only those with a pure heart may enter without fear and all else beware. There are demons within that'll eat the very heart out of a grown man should they feel provoked and hungry enough or so I was always told. There were some thieves that once used the caves to store their treasures but their greed became too great and the guardians that once kept them safe turned on them for their sin. To this day the gave still glitters with their gold although their treasure trove has yet to be found in all its entirety." Riley smiled broadly, uncaring that her story-telling rambled in parts for she was nearly out of breath from her own excitement. "Do you think yourself brave enough to explore? You never know after all, maybe we'll run into one of the sirens of the deep!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"Oh my, that is a terrible fate," he snickered, finding her passion endearing. "I think I'll be safe enough, brave enough if you'll promise to stay by my side, Riley." Lucien was just as intrigued by the possibility of finding some long-forgotten treasures, but that sort of exploring would have to be done on his own time.

"If we find such a creature, though... Well, no promises about my courage," he teased, finally giving her hand a squeeze as if to signal so.

GoblinFae

Riley snorted, rolling her eyes lightly as she used her free hand to lightly punch him in the shoulder. "I've met little boys half your size with more heart than you," she teased, nudging her shoulder against his playfully before tugging him inside. "You'll just have to see for yourself though if we find such a creature. I can't say I ever did but then again, perhaps my heart was just too pure." She stuck out her tongue slightly, feeling so free and childlike as she skipped about, easily weaving her way around the wet rocks within the cave and deeper into the darkness. In her youth she had been there many times and knew the way by heart even without a lantern to guide her.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Juno

"Perhaps so, you've found yourself stuck with a cowardly rascal today I'm afraid," he jested right back, sticking out his tongue briefly for what little more he could see of her in the dimming light. "No siren would dare bother a saint when there are men weak of heart all around." A dull thunk silenced him as he clipped his head against a portion of low-hanging ceiling. A grumpy grumble and hiss accompanied a quickly raised hand to soothe it, but he was quickly at Riley's side once more.

GoblinFae

"What a shame." The thunk instantly had her turning though and reaching out for him until her hands could rest on his shoulders. "Oh I am so sorry! I should have remembered you don't know the way as I do. Are you alright? Should we leave? Where are you hurt?" Riley reached a hand up to rest gently on his head as if to find the bump in the dark and make it better. "I'm so sorry."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]