Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Training...*Cough cough* i mean Playing in the Park

Started by Scythe-Nova, March 31, 2012, 04:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

[[OOC: Can you at least say why you're not talking to me and if you ever are going to talk to me again?]]

Akibi had a great time through the day and Nanako thought the same, Unlike Janus though Nanako was still very much awake and not that tired at all. When Primrose said that it was probably time to sleep she smiled and leaned against her softly.

Nanako:"Janus seems to be very tired"

She whispered to Primrose as she shuffled on her lap to sit a bit better. Akibi Stood up slowly stretched his body a bit and looked at the two women with a soft smile.

Akibi:"Maybe we should go home then Nanako"

Nanako:"Do we really have to?"

She asked and looked pouting towards Akibi who raised an eyebrow before looking at Primrose a bit and then back to Nanako who turned around in her lap and hugged Primrose softly.

GoblinFae

"Aye, he's a long day though," Primrose replied, gently combing her fingers through the young girl's hair. The noblewoman chuckled lightly at the child's whine and gave her a hug as well. "Perhaps you should Nanako. If it gets any darker I would stay up all night long worrying about you and not get a wink of sleep. You wouldn't want that now would you? Besides, I bet by the time you get home you will be starting to get sleepy."

Primrose smiled and kissed the child's head again before setting Nanako down and standing up as well. "Oh you are so cute, I wish I could keep you," she chuckled, bestowing yet another hug on the child. "Come, I'll walk you both out." She took the girl's hand and walked with the pair up to her front gate.

"Thank you again for coming and having dinner with me. It was wonderful to spend time with both of you, especially as this will be my last night in Ketra for a long while." Her eyes drifted up to catch Akibi's and although her lips smiled her eyes did not. "I'm leaving for my home Uncle's home in Serendipity for several months," she sighed, "or years, however long he decides to keep me there for. It truly was a pleasure to meet you both. I am honored to have met a friend of my father's as well as such a beautiful and charismatic young lady."

Nanako received one more kiss and Akibi a hug from Primrose. The noble woman was trying hard not to cry and was glad that the shadows of night did well to hide her reddened cheeks. "Hurry home now, so I don't have to worry," she laughed flatly, her mind already on all the things she would have to do before the sun's arrival.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Scythe-Nova

Nanako Whined a bit on the way to the gate but she stopped whining halfway there when she looked back at Akibi who nodded sligthly at her, Akibi kept quiet since he thought this would be a good expreience for Nanako.

Nanako:"...Thanks for your hospitality today Primrose"

She said and gave a small cute bow as Akibi walked up besides her and placed his hand on her head and tussling her hair, Unlike Nanako Akibi saw the sadness in Primrose's eyes but he kept it to himself as he smiled gently.

Akibi:"Yes thank you for today Primrose, We hope to encounter you again some time.."

He said as walked up to her and reached out and put his hand on her head and tussling her hair gently and looking her in the eyes before whispering something to her.

Akibi:"I get the feeling Nanako will be as tall or taller than you the next time we will meet."

He stepped back and turned from Primrose and patted Nanako on the head befor looking back at Primrose.

Akibi:"Keep well Primrose.."

He said before beginning to walk away from the house, Nanako stayed for a bit and looked at Primrose with a wide smile and waving at her before turning and running after her father.

[OOC: Well i hope we get to RP some time later again, who knows maybe i get a second chance, Ah well hope to hear from you again Goblin.]