Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Here's to Firsts [GoblinFae]

Started by wolfie, July 26, 2012, 10:31:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfie

Alerri had no idea she had just teased her new friend. She was still learning. She nodded learning more every second. She saw the reddening of Prim's cheeks, but didn't ask about that one. She thought it odd that this woman would stick her tongue out like that.

"What did you sticking your tongue out like that mean? Yes, if you would like to go I would take you there for a visit. I can't promise I would stay too long though. I doubt anyone even notices that I'm gone. They usually told me to go away and stop bothering them any ways," she explained frowing a little. It was true though.

"Nobody would worry about me. At least not at home. Here though I do believe there is at least one person who would worry about me if I disappeared," she said then smiled at her new friend.

GoblinFae

"It means I'm teasing you, joking with you. You don't have to take me sweetie I was only fooling around. However, if you really did want to go back and take me with you that is I would be more than honored but that doesn't mean you have to feel like you are obligated or required. Please don't feel like you have to do anything or that I don't want to go. I really don't want to insult you." Primrose gasped for air before shaking her head. "I did it again. Sorry, dear. I don't mean to."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

wolfie

"If I do go back I'll make sure to take you with me. I don't know it will be any time soon though. I still have so many things I want to learn about humans. I think spending time with you and those you teach might help or at least start me in the right direction. I would ask questions about being human, but I'm not sure what to ask honestly," she said being honest and straightforward about this.

"Oh, will I learn in time how to tease and joke like you do? Did what again? I'm not insulted. It's hard to do so as I am still just a child in your world," Alerri said knowing how true it was. She still had so much to learn and was glad she had someone like Prim around. It would be easier to learn to be human if she knew one who would teach her.

GoblinFae

Primrose hugged the girl tightly, resting her head on Alerri's shoulder as she did. "Of course you will dear. It just takes time and practice. You just need to learn to laugh more. I think being cooped up with too many old dragons has squelched some of the fun of life from you. But, perhaps bed is best for you now. You've had such a long day. Not that you need to go to bed now if you're not tired. I just meant with your injuries and all. But that is completely up to you of course. How are you feeling by the way?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

wolfie

"Time we have and I don't mind practicing things. I do think you might be right. Perhaps being around fun loving people like yourself will help remind me I am a youngling," she said knowing it was getting later. She wasn't feeling tired yet though. If anything she was used to staying up late considering her dragon training. Soon though she knew the fun would end and they would sleep.

"Soon, but not yet. I am feeling much better than before. The bath, food, and fun worked wonders for me. Don't let me stop you though if you need to be heading in that direction," she said figuring she could explore the house a little if she grew too bored with exploring the room. She knew how to keep herself entertained.

GoblinFae

The noblewoman blushed at being told to go to bed herself. She giggled shyly before giving Alerri one last hug and a reminder that should she need anything to just call for her. Primrose then bid her guest a good evening filled with pleasant dreams before tiredly retiring to her own quarters where sleep claimed her quickly. It had been a long day indeed.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

wolfie

Alerri watched as her new friend left for her own bed. She got settled and found it a very nice place to be. She found herself more relaxed than she had been in awhile. Nobody would do anything to her here. She closed her eyes drifting off to sleep. It had been one of the longest days in her life.

The next morning she found herself awakening startled. She didn't know where she was. It slowly came back to her, and she smiled glad of the day before. She sighed and stretched before getting out of bed. She went downstairs and into the place for food wondering if it would just appear. She wasn't used to that. She turned and found she wasn't alone.

"Good morning, Prim," she said not sure what else to say or do just then. It was all so new to her.

GoblinFae

"Good morning, Alerri!" the noblewoman crowed with delight. "Are you hungry dear? You slept in and I didn't want to disturb you. OH! Did you sleep well? Are you feeling any better? Please sit," the woman urged as she spoke all in a nervous jumble, flitting from place to place about the room like a hummingbird. "Food should be ready soon. Is there anything you want in particular? I'm afraid I wasn't sure what you would like."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]