Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Here's to Firsts [GoblinFae]

Started by wolfie, July 26, 2012, 10:31:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfie

Alerri kept looking around not sure what to make of this new place. Prim seemed okay with it, so she moved forward letting the woman help her. If anything she was very much pleased at seeing something new instead of the same old stuff she came from.

Without saying anything she noted that Prim put her hand around some strange object and then pushed the large wooden thing out of the way. So many words and wonders. I wonder if I'll be able to learn them all. Time perhaps will change things. She thought glad for once she had ventured away from home.

The gal just kept looking around taking in everything. She noted the strange things going upward wondering not only where they lead but what they were. For once she felt she had too many questions and not enough answers. She was about to ask a question when she heard a voice she hadn't heard before. It brought her attention to the man standing there. Alerri let them go on without a word figuring they would say something to her if they needed to. She wondered if she would look like him some day - so many wrinkles.

"It's okay I figured you were too busy to answer it. Grime of the road? Yes I can walk, but what do you mean by upstairs? I know this word up, but stairs?" Alerri said feeling more confused. She wondered if all this confusion could have been avoided if she had just stayed at home like a good little dragon.

GoblinFae

It was a testament to her patience that Primrose still continued to answer the other woman's questions with the same calm and happy tone as always. "The structure in front of you are stairs. They are used for going up and down floors, levels of the house. If you look up you can see the other levels, see? Those go to higher places within the house. We are going to go up the stairs to my room and then you are going to get a bath and clean clothes and then we are going to eat. How does that sound?" she queried leading Alerri across the lobby.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

wolfie

Alerri listened to what Prim was saying. She wondered if she was still asking too many questions. She had a feeling she was as Prim missed a question. Usually when someone skipped answering one it usually meant for her to shut up. She knew this all too well.

Following Prim, she just kept looking around. The questions kept coming but she kept them to herself. Time would help her learn the words to know everything. She remembered that she hadn't answered the questions Prim asked her when they were just walking toward the stairs.

"Yes, that sounds good," she said placing one foot on the first stair trying it out. It seemed strange, but then again everything would. She knew there was no way she could learn how to be human in one day. If anything she wanted to know all of this, but wasn't sure how to ask without telling all.

GoblinFae

Primrose was glad to have at last gotten them both upstairs and headed towards the guest room. The brief blur of Janus exiting the room informed her the room was ready but also gave her reason for caution. While having a sweet face, the young boy still had a taste for mischief and she would not have put it past him to try and prank her guest. After all, Primrose was not known to have many of them and she had gotten quite good at not only catching the child's pranks but also turning them against him. It was about time he found a new victim.

'Behave Janus, or I swear I'll tan your hide myself. She's hurt,' she mentally reprimanded the boy, knowing he would never hear it but still hoping against hope that Kia herself might make the boy be on his best behavior.

"Alerri dear, if you do not know what is a bath is, do you know how to clean yourself off? I do not wish to embarrass you or intrude on your privacy but I do not want to cause you anymore upset either. I am not opposed to helping you if you desire it. Not of course that you need help. I'm sure you are quite capable. Not to say though that you are in perfect health or extremely poor health either, mind you. I just would like to provide the best I can for you. Sorry," Primrose blushed yet again as she fumbled over her words.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

wolfie

Alerri was more and more amazed by what she saw. She didn't ask any questions figuring she probably had asked more than she should have. She saw something moving around, but wasn't sure what it was let alone who.

"Yes I do know how to become clean. Usually involves water and soap," she answered remembering when she last had her scales cleaned. She wondered if her skin would be like scales. Of course she couldn't ask unless she wanted to tell her big secret.

"It's okay I'll be able to manage. I'm glad you want to help me. I'm more curious about things around here and such, but I know too many questions are not a good thing. My education is lacking because of where I'm from," she said not going into detail. She wasn't sure how anyone would take a dragon living with them.

She hated keeping secrets. This woman had been really nice to her. Taken her in was going to let her stay, and she couldn't even tell her the truth. This wasn't good. She didn't want to blow everything the moment she was inside. Maybe she will take it better than I'm thinking. I highly doubt that though. Humans are afraid of dragons. That's basic Dragon 101. Now what will I do? She thought moving to go look at this 'bath'. She found it to be just something filled with water.

Once alone she took this 'bath' and got dried. She wasn't sure if she was suppose to put her old clothing back on or if there was something new she was to be covered up in.[/icpost]

GoblinFae

The lady of the house bowed her head out of both respect and embarrassment. She hoped she had not offended the other woman by asking if she knew how to bathe. But, the idea of having more questions to answer made her smile.

"Oh Alerri, do not worry about the questions. I am a teacher, I have devoted my whole life to teaching and answering questions. I am more than willing to help you, that is if you so desire. You do not have to of course. I would not be offended if you did not. But, I would be honored if you did. Not that that means I wish to force you to chose to. I just want you to do right by you, no matter what that means.

"Now then," she cheerily stated opening the bathroom door and moved aside to allow a view of the slightly steaming tub and the warm fire crackling in the hearth. "Why don't you relax and get cleaned up dear. Afterwards we can have dinner and if you are not tired after that we could go for a walk in my garden and talk if you so desire. How does that sound?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

wolfie

Alerri wasn't embarrassed in the least. She knew there were things to be learned on both sides. She was looking forward to being clean again. If only she could make sure it was her scales too and not just this skin. She wasn't sure how that worked.

"I just don't want you to get tired of me. I asked too many questions of my elders back home and they got tired of me quickly. When they saw me coming they tried to hide. Choose? Choose what? I don't understand what you are saying," she said wondering what was going on here. Choose to stay and learn? Is that what she means? Or to choose her for my teacher? Oh well I'll find out shortly. She thought then saw the room she would be bathing in.

"That does look inviting," she said going in to take that bath. She wasn't sure if she would fit but felt silly asking. Surely the tub would grow larger if she needed it to. Wasn't magic everywhere after all. She thought so.

"It all sounds wonderful. Do I put the same clothing back on then after the bath?" She asked trying not to be trouble.

GoblinFae

"Oh you poor dear," Primrose sympathized, reaching out to squeeze the woman into a one-armed hug. "I can understand the feeling. However, I assure you, you will never be cast out of my home for asking too many questions. I commend your thirst for knowledge. In that we are kindred spirits my dear."

She smiled warmly and gave the other woman one more squeeze before letting her go. "As for choosing, well you have the choice to do whatever you wish Alerri. If you wish to be helped, to learn, to stay, whatever you wish, you need only ask and you shall receive to the best of my ability. I hope perhaps that we may become friends. It would be nice to have someone to share stories with. But, really don't you worry about it right now. Just hop into that tub there and relax. I'll bring you some clothes when you're done if that is alright with you? Also if you need anything at all, just give a shout. I'm just across the hall."

The noblewoman smiled warmly at Alerri. It felt good to be helping someone in need again. Primrose loved working with the town's children but there was something good about having another woman, if a bit young, in the house with her. No matter how hard she tried, she still was a bit alienated from the rest of the town. As long as she was of nobleblood it would remain that way. Their classes did not mix beyond certain points. They humored her in allowing her to teach their children, but little more at times. There were a rare few exceptions but for the most part, everyone left her alone and she in turn let them alone. So it had been and so it would seem to remain for some time to come.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

wolfie

Alerri wasn't sure what to make of the one armed hug. She didn't know how to respond either. She didn't feel poor, and yet she was somehow. She brightened at the fact she had a place she might learn something. It wasn't every day she found a place to quench her thirst for knowledge.

"Kindred spirits?" She asked having never heard the phrase before. She liked how it sounded though and hoped it meant something good.

"I don't know too many stories, but I'll share what I can. I would like to stay for awhile and learn," she said not sure how she would be helped. She felt so young so unlearned and didn't like it one bit. In due time and I should learn some patience. It's one thing my elders hated was my lack of patience. She thought feeling very welcome here.

"Yes that is fine with me. Okay I will," she said waiting for the other woman to leave. Once she was alone she hopped into a bath feeling the warmth of the water. It felt really good to just relax there like sunbathing on the rocks. She wasn't allowed to do it often since it might dry out her scales, but she liked it any ways.

Will this dry out my skin like my scales? Prim is very nice nicer than those men. Why is she being so nice to me? She thought at first. She closed her eyes letting the warmth take over.

Perhaps I can do this often enough. Boy the things I've learned already. I wonder what she'll teach me next. Friends? I don't know I've had a friend before. She thought.

Awhile later...

"Prim? I think I'm done in here," she said wondering if the clothes would just appear out of thin air. She wanted to ask about magic being all around, but wasn't sure if that was a good idea. She hadn't seen the water being put into the tub so she had no idea how it got there or how it would be removed. It all just fascinated her.

GoblinFae

Like many of the questions that Primrose was sure to miss, the young woman did not catch the questioning of her choice of words. She would have learn quickly to catch the questioning of even this if she planned to assist Alerri properly. It had been a long time since she had worked with an older student. The noblewoman had forgotten that age does not always reflect the number of years of book-learning one has had.

It heartened her though and brought a radiating smile to her face to see the hesitance of the young girl with her. Primrose swore she could see the love of learning just bubbling inside Alerri, waiting to burst forth and take in everything it could. After all, it was the same thing she saw within herself when she happened to glance into the looking glass.

She left the other girl be, choosing to gather a fresh set of clothes for the young lady so that she may have something nice to change into before dinner and then to sleep in afterwards. Primrose almost giggled with delight. She was tickled pink at having another young female in the house with her. Hopefully Alerri would not mind staying longer than to just recover. Her only concern now though was in not overwhelming the poor child.

'The dear has been through too much already. I mustn't disturb her or scare her off. She needs rest and healing. Everything else can wait.'

With a firm nod she headed back to wait outside the room after doing a brief search of the guestroom to make sure it would be ready for Alerri when she was completed her relaxing bath.

The muffled call from within caught Primrose's attention, causing her to move towards the door and rest her hand on it. "I have some fresh clothes for you if you would like them Alerri. You don't have to though, they might be a bit big, but of course I'm sure we can get them to fit. If you want that, that it is. Also I do not recall if I pointed it out earlier. There is a cloth towel next to the tub you can use to dry off. Careful you don't catch a cold, my friend!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

wolfie

Alerri got out of the tub and grabbed the towel. She felt the brisk air around her wondering how one caught the cold. It seemed like something that wouldn't be able to be caught just like heat. She had a feeling there were many things she was bound never to understand. She dried off and kept the towel around her.

She opened the door with the towel around her. She wasn't sure if she was suppose to just take the clothing or if she was to let someone help her. She noticed they looked as if they wouldn't fit as well. She didn't mind.

"Better than too small," she said taking the clothing. She closed the door and dressed finding it was a tad bigger than she was used to. She sighed wondering if she shouldn't try a spell or something. She thought maybe it not wise to show she could do magic it might scare the other woman. She didn't want to jinx her chances of having a real place to stay even if it was brief. She just wasn't sure how long her stay would be nothing had been decided.

She opened the door again fully dressed this time. She knew she looked pathetic in the clothing as they were several sizes bigger. She didn't mind though. She wanted to ask questions again, but wasn't sure that was wise at the time. She waited to see what was next.

GoblinFae

Primrose winced slightly at Alerri's appearance feeling quite bad that she did not own something better to offer the young woman. "I really do apologize. Tomorrow we can get you something that will fit you better. I am just not prepared to clothe one your size, it has been far too long since I was close to you in height my dear. I'm truly sorry, allow me to adjust your sleeves for you and then you must watch your hem. It would be terrible if you tripped and fell especially on the stairs."

The noblewoman chattered on as she quickly reached for Alerri's arms and rolled up her sleeves several times over, knowing that they would continue to slip and fall back due to the nature of the dress' fabric. There was a price to be paid for wearing nice things, sometimes they just would not do what you wanted unless they had been made just for you.

"But as I was saying, are you ready to eat? You must be famished! There are all kinds of yummy things to partake in, soups, breads, hearty ales, and tender meats. I hope you'll like it. What kinds of things did you eat in your town?" Primrose spoke rapidly, not even letting herself breathe as she took Alerri in hand and began to lead her back to the stairs.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

wolfie

"It's no problem this works fine," she said not minding it. There had been a time when she didn't have to worry about what she wore. She missed the simpler life of the dragons she left. Here she knew clothing was a must. It wasn't something she minded. One thing she hadn't been thinking of was the next day. It would be her first real day in this new place with her new friend. She wondered what that day would bring what she would learn. She could hardly wait for it to begin.

"I'll be careful not to slip," she promised knowing it was important to Prim. She wasn't sure why it was important, but one thing she knew was that she didn't know everything especially in the Human world. The gal let Prim roll the sleeves up watching while she did it. That way she would be able to roll them up again later if necessary.

Before Alerri could reply about the food she heard her stomach growl loudly. She was sure Prim had heard it too and felt her cheeks getting hot. She wasn't sure why her stomach had decided to voice its own opinion, but there was nothing to be done about that now. She heard what Prim said about what types of food there was.

"I guess you know my answer," she said then heard the question. She wasn't sure how to answer that without it sounding appalling. She was glad that Prim was in the lead here. She had no idea where to go, but planned to learn and remember for later.

"That all sounds wonderful I'm always up for trying something new. We ate whatever was caught for the day mostly some unlucky animal," she said still not giving too much detail. She heard the word but it was foreign to her still.

"What's a town?"

GoblinFae

She blinked once, twice and then a few more times while opening and closing her mouth like a fish out of water. The only sounds escaping it though were the soft popping sounds of her lips touching each other quickly in her surprise.

Collecting herself again, she cleared her throat and began again with a small. "The place you lived in, was it just you and your family or were there other families around as well? A town is gathering, a group that is to say, of families, or people in general, that live in their own homes but close together. So," she waved around her to the building they were in, "is my home. Your home if it was not far from here as well as my servant's homes, would qualify us as a town. Does that make sense? I'm sorry I keep using all these words Alerri, it must be so frustrating for you," Primrose despaired, feeling quite guilty about her higher education for the first time in a long while.

She had always striven to use her knowledge to help others. Now though when so much of her knowledge surpassed that of her student, the noblewoman was reminded just how far she had come and just how far humility could go. It was as much of a good lesson for her as her work with Alerri would be for the other woman.

"What are your favorite foods then Alerri? Perhaps I can go out with you and we can catch some tomorrow and have a feast of our own? Would you like that? I do not wish you to miss your home too much. I can understand what that is like," she whispered the last softly, thinking of her time in Jadenshine and her longing to be back here in Ketra.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

wolfie

"It was just my large family," she answered being truthful. She was glad that Prim was explaining things to her. She thought she understood what Prim meant about the town. She looked forward to seeing it soon enough.

"No need to apologize. If you don't use those words then I won't be able to ask you what they mean," she said smiling. It was simple logic, but that was what Alerri liked. She liked keeping things as simple as possible.

"I don't have any favorites really. Food was just part of the day for me where I didn't have to listen to my stomach complain. I don't miss that place it wasn't really home," she said admitting for the first time. It shocked her she could say that. It was true though that wasn't home for her. She was just there because it was where she hatched out.

Alerri knew she had to be careful or Prim might figure out where she lived. She was already trying to. She didn't want to offend the woman, but she thought the truth would only scare her. It usually did with humans.

GoblinFae

The simple logic of Alerri's reasoning made Primrose smile brightly. This girl, not much younger than herself served to make her heart light. She loved how interested the other was in learning new things and how unabashed she was by it all. 'Such bravery. Such courage. Dear girl, you are a jewel to be loved and treasured,' she thought warmly, wishing she could wrap her arms around the other young woman and hold her close.

But, then the smile faltered slightly. It saddened the orphaned noblewoman to know that this girl would view 'home' as 'not home.' All Primrose wanted was to have her home back again. Or rather that people that made it home.

Trying not to press her own emotion on the other though, she continued their conversation as best as she could. "Perhaps you can find a home here, if of course it is not too presumptuous of me to say. You are always welcome here though, should you find yourself itching to travel but are passing through again. I want you to know that Alerri. My door will always be open to you, no matter what. You are welcome here. Does that make sense?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

wolfie

Alerri was watching the older woman. She saw the smile and smiled too not sure why they were smiling. She had no idea she had just said something that might be humorous in any form. She the saw that Prim wasn't as happy. Something she said she guessed made the woman upset. She wasn't sure what it was, but was curious.

"I said something to upset you?" She asked then heard what Prim said about this place maybe being home for her. It was already starting to feel more like home than any place she had been so far.

"It does make sense. I'm glad I haven't worn out my welcome here. With all my questions I usually do if I bug you let me know. It's the first place actually that someone actually wants me to stay," she said and smiled a little not realizing she had stopped before. She hugged Prim glad that she had someplace where someone wanted her.

"Didn't you mention food?"

GoblinFae

"No, no, no dear. You didn't say anything to upset me. I just...I remembered something...about myself. It had nothing to do with you. I'm sorry if I worried you. I didn't mean to." Smiling weakly again, she tried to appear her normal cheery self. But, her heart felt heavy with the past weighing on her mind.

The sweet hug Primrose received, both surprised her and brightened her mood considerably. The heaviness remained but did not seem quite so suffocating with someone else there to shine a light on her. 'Perhaps a friend can be gained out of this,' she though, filled with great hope. 'A real friend. I haven't had one in so long. Not since...well not in a long time.'

She squeezed back fiercely and warmly before blushing. "I did, didn't I! Such a horrible hostess. You're probably famished by now. Come, I'm sure there are some good warm rolls and juicy meat with hot soup we can warm our aching bellies with."

So saying, the noblewoman took Alerri's hand in her own and tugged her to the already set dinning table, filled with the very things Primrose said it would be. Perhaps, things were not so bad after all.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

wolfie

"I'm glad you are okay," she said still a bit worried about her. Alerri didn't have someone to worry about before now, nor anyone to have fused over her like this. It was a strange new setting she had stepped into something she knew she would have to get used to.

"You are not horrible food just helps to get your mind off of that you were thinking about. They call it something starting with a 'd', but I can't remember the word," she said shrugging. Alerri wasn't sure about that hug, but guessed it had been the right thing to do. She was at a loss still in human customs.

"That all sounds wonderful," she said having no idea what any of it was. That didn't matter though what mattered was getting something in her stomach. She felt Prim's hand taking hers leading them down to the table.

Seeing such a table set and all the food, Alerri had so many questions. She knew she couldn't ask them though. Doing so would set forth Prim's curiosity on where the girl came from again. She couldn't bear the thought of losing a potential friend like this. She didn't like being alone in the world, and yet she knew she was. At least until she met Prim.

GoblinFae

'Something with a 'd'?' Primrose mused, her nose crinkling slightly as she tried to ascertain what Alerri was taking about. When it still did not come to her though, she resolved to worry about it later as she had been rude enough a hostess already of late. It would not do to persist in that manner.

The noblewoman assisted her guest into her seat and with placing food on her plate. Part of her felt it rude to for the other woman while the other was just eager to help. She made sure to point out each dish and explain what was in it as she went.

"Now if there is anything you don't like please don't force yourself to eat it. Honestly I'm not fond of potatoes myself so I can't fault you for disliking something. If you want more you are most welcome to it. Really Alerri I want you to feel right at home. Also if there is anything more I can do to make you more comfortable, please don't hesitate to ask. I sometimes forget what others may need. I get a bit distracted I suppose. Not that I'm intentionally doing that of course. I just...forget? It happens you know? Oh you must think me so spoiled! I'm sure you worked very hard back home where you come from. Forgive me. I meant no insult."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]