Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Were you going to eat that? (Goblin)

Started by Zero, April 29, 2013, 02:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

At the sound of Gilroy whining, Gavin only redoubled his efforts of grooming the other male, trying to manipulate him out of the pathetic state of hopelessness. He had never wanted the pup to die, had only wanted to control him, to bring him into the fold of his cracked existence, but to do that, he had to have obedience. The large, dark wolf was aggressive and controlling by nature, he couldn't help himself.

"I'm not going to eat you. I just saved your life, why would I do that if I was planning to turn around and kill you?" Gavin's tongue worked it's way to licking the pup's ear, being gentle and attentive now, where so shortly ago he'd been unstoppable in his fury. It was understandable if Gilroy was confused by the teeter-totter swing of the large male's behavior.

GoblinFae

His ear twitched under the assault of Gavin's tongue and he whined more, struggling between the urge to pull away or lean more into it. Gilroy did not know what to think. One minute Gavin was trying to rip his throat out and the next he was lavishing affection upon him in so gentle a manner.

"Wanted the joy of doing it yourself," he weakly replied even as tears began to race their way across his face towards his ears. "Why are you doing this? Haven't you had enough fun at my expense?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

Gavin's ears perked up, listening to the sound of Gilroy's whines, almost enjoying them. Although the circumstances of the pitiful whines were less than ideal. Still, he thought that the pup was enjoying the attention, at least there wasn't any fight in him about it. That was a good sign, right?

The large male huffed at those words as they danced across his mind. He paused in the act of grooming, stepping carefully over Gilroy and laying down beside him before licking the tears from the young wolf's face. "I only wanted you to submit. I didn't want to hurt you, but I can't help myself sometimes. I just wanted to be your alpha."

GoblinFae

When the larger wolf moved to lay beside him, Gilroy rolled to his side to face him. He kept his limbs tight against his body, as he shifted enough to rest his furry forehead against Gavin's side. Gilroy was still crying but he was at least feeling a bit more life in him, even for just the moment.

"Why my alpha? Why me? You said yourself, I'm pathetic. I'm not worth any pack's time." His body shook forcefully as he bit back a sob and buried his face deeper in the dark wolf's side. He tried not to think of how lonely it had been without his family, how much he had missed companionship and comfort that only another person could bring.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

Shifting slightly to make himself more comfortable, Gavin allowed the younger male to snuggle against his side. Gilroy was so pitiful. The red wolf wasn't wrong about being a bother, but Nisha had been so as well. The guilt from leaving her ate at him again. Well maybe he could make up for it now. Even if only in a small way.

"Because we were both alone..." Was the simple reply as he resumed grooming his new companion. His tongue softly coaxing the wet fur of Gilroy's neck back into a semblance of order. Being comforting wasn't exactly Gavin's strong point, but he was trying.

GoblinFae

That simple answer was answer enough for Gilroy. Nervously he nuzzled back at the older male and gave him a few tentative licks in thanks. Turning his face to look Gavin in the eye, he made sure to be as unchallenging as possible as he questioned the future.

"So now what? Are you my alpha? Do you even want to be?" He tried to say it like it did not matter to him what the answer was yet his eyes spoke differently. They were wide with worry and fear and glassy with the tears he had barely gained control of for the moment. There was no telling when they would burst forth once more, betraying him with their eagerness to escape him.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Gavin stopped his grooming as Gilroy nuzzled against him, looking at the red wolf with his ears perked. The amber gaze was attentive, but there wasn't sign of aggression as he met Gilroy's eyes, regarding him solemnly.

He could see what was in those eyes. The fear, the worry, the loneliness, and the desire for companionship. After all that had happened, the pup wanted him to say yes. "I brought you some more to eat. I know you're probably still hungry."

GoblinFae

The red wolf did not see the words for what they were. They were not a direct answer to his question and therefore he believed that Gavin was avoiding the answer. His shoulders slumped and his gaze dropped in defeat. He was not wanted.

Gilroy gave a weak one-shouldered shrug as he rolled to his belly and let his head rest on the ground once more. "You need to eat," he told Gavin. "You're not going to do yourself any good chasing down food for a loner when your own belly is wanting. The tiny morsel I caught earlier wasn't much of a meal for me let alone you."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Confusion immediately fell over Gavin as he saw the way the pup's shoulders sagged and the look in those eyes. Maybe he had been completely wrong and the young wolf had wanted him to leave him alone, but he had been so sure that it was the other way. Then Gilroy rolled away and spoke into his mind he realized what was going on and gave a soft huff of annoyance.

"You're such a silly pup. I would not waste my time caring for a lone wolf." Crawling toward his russet companion, Gavin licked the other male's face a few times. "You're not alone anymore. I thought that I was clear, but if you need me to spell it out, fine. I'm your alpha."

GoblinFae

"This mean you're going to beat the living daylights out of me again?" Gilroy asked, trying not to feel so hopeful. The idea that he would not have to be alone anymore made his heart beat a bit faster, yet the thought of being turned into ground meat by the big bully whenever he felt like it was a very sobering notion.

He desperately wanted to cave in and curl up like a small pup against his alpha, his protector, his leader. But was it truly wise to trust the wolf who had tried to rip his throat out. 'And shoved my ass into prickers,' he thought privately.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

"I'll try not to, but I can't make promises. Just try not to piss me off. I can't control my temper. Fatal flaw of mine." Honestly, Gavin didn't want to hurt the younger male, but when he was angry he couldn't control himself very well at all. If Gilroy hadn't provoked him before, he wouldn't have flew off the handle and mauled him like he'd done.

The idea of not being alone was nice, though. He really was brilliant for thinking of this. Taking in the red wolf would make considerable improvements to his life. Maybe his mood would even get better with someone around to balance him out. "Having company will be good for both of us. It isn't easy being alone. We're both stressed out from it. Maybe you can help with my anger issues?"

Gavin didn't really believe it, but it sure sounded good.

GoblinFae

Gilroy did not believe it either but he decided commenting on the matter was not going to do him very much good so he kept his muzzle shut. "I suppose," he reluctantly replied. In his mind thought the little wolf was already coming up with battle plans should things become to oppressive for him. If need be, Gilroy would run, even if it meant his life. He would not stand to be abused and bullied for the enjoyment of another. He was not that desperate for attention.

Weakly, on legs that shook like a newborn calf, the red wolf regained his footing. Turning slightly to view the large black mass beside him, the younger male gave a small bow of his head in acceptance. "Still didn't answer my question though. Did you eat?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

It wasn't as if Gavin didn't try to be, well, normal. The large wolf knew that his behavior could be considered extreme, and that his temper was positively diabolical. The problem was, the black beast couldn't decide if he cared that he was violent and difficult to be around. Though he truly believed that he was quite pleasant company as long as no one was provoking his ire

Gavin watched Gilroy as the pup shakily got to his feet. Amber eyes regarded the smaller male with relative passivity. Though a wolfish grin appeared on his muzzle when the red wolf spoke. He was quite right, the alpha should always get the first bite. "Not yet, let's eat together."

Standing, he trotted the few feet to where he'd dropped the carcass of his kill. Going for the neck, he pulled a chunk of flesh off the unfortunate creature and wolfed it down. The body was beginning to cool, but the meat and blood was still warm, though it wasn't as good as the hot, fresh feast of just killed. "Dig in, you'll need to get your strength up."

GoblinFae

He waited for Gavin to take a bite before warily approaching the kill. Gilroy still was not sure how to handle the new situation they were in and understood that it would probably take some getting used to on both their parts before they could co-exist comfortably.

Out of exhaustion, the younger wolf collapsed before his meal, unable to stand as he should to eat. With eyes that kept darting to watch his new alpha, he allowed himself to slowly start eating. It was revitalizing to taste fresh meat of a variety he had never been able to truly catch on his own.

In all his short years, Gilroy had only caught a deer once. It was a shame really given that it was one of his favorite meals, not that he was a very picky eater. Beggars could not be choosers after all. His only worry as he ate was being forced to stop once he had started. He kept half expecting to have it ripped away from him and Gavin at his throat at any second.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Unlike Gilroy, Gavin was well-fed. Even so, the large male was able to strip the neck of meat in minutes, packing away several pounds of food in a very short amount of time. Licking his lips, face covered in blood, the black wolf backed away from the food a few feet before flopping down on the ground contently. He started grooming himself, no longer concerned with the food or his smaller companion, leaving Gilroy to help himself to as much meat as he could stomach.

"Now isn't this nice? No fighting, no bickering, just good food and company to share it with."

GoblinFae

Gilroy ate his fill far slower than his alpha, needing to take small breaks even as he went as the very act of biting and chewing was exhausting for him. His only response to Gavin's statement was to grunt and continue eating in silence.

When at last his belly was sated, the red wolf wobbled his way over to where the bigger male lay and plopped down beside him. Hesitantly with his heart pounding his chest, Gilroy leaned forward to lick Gavin's cheek.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

If the red male was worried about being disturbed from his meal, his anxiety went unfounded. Gavin contented himself with grooming all the while his subordinate ate. Getting all wet had seriously put his coat all out of whack, making him look ridiculous. Slowly but surely he had his fur back to behaving and looking sleek.

As Gilroy wobbled over to him, the larger male stopped to watch the unsteady way his companion moved. A few good meals ought to straighten the pup out, he decided as Gilroy laid down beside him. His ears flickered slightly as his cheek was licked, but he just turned his head and licked the younger male right back before nuzzling his neck slightly. "Rest now?"

GoblinFae

The wolf gave a soft growl of approval, his eyes sliding closed as he let his head rest against the larger wolf. Gilroy might have fallen asleep right then if he had not shifted about to get a better position though. A rather unpleasant throbbing pain issues from his hindquarters as he was reminded of his encounter with the briar bush.

"My butt hurts," he complained to Gavin as he fidgeted about more.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

After all the excitement of the day and the gigantic meal, Gavin had thought for sure that his companion would pass out almost immediately. Even he felt tired. Then as Gilroy shifted beside him, he heard the pup issue a complaint. Hysterical laughter immediately erupted in the large male's head.

Oh he had backed the smaller male into a thorn bush, hadn't he? Gavin fell over on his side, his laughter broadcasting right through him and to Gilroy. His paws even flailed about a bit. His butt hurt! That was great!

It took a moment for him to get himself back under control. "Well I would say something, but you would just get even more mad at me!"

GoblinFae

He huffed in exasperation, finally resorting to lightly smacking at one of Gavin's paws with his own. "Yeah, yeah, laugh at the guy with thorns in his ass. Go ahead and say what you will but," Gilroy sighed and looked at the larger wolf pitifully.

"Could you help? Please?" The wolf let out a low whine as he pleaded for assistance, hoping his alpha would be feeling gracious at the moment.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]