Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Faes on the Run [private]

Started by Greenery, June 29, 2015, 08:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

Finnick's hooves could be heard as he ran throughout the dense forest as he an arrow whizzed by his head. The satyr knew better than to try and go into the town of hunters. He knew it! Finnick didn't feel like taking out his curved sword out and defending himself so he kept running. Over the rocks and underbrush until he came to large boulder.

GoblinFae

Unaware of the danger ahead, Iowerth lazily trotted onward through the forest. A beaming smile was on his lips as he sang a tune to the beat of his hooves. The day had been good to him. He had awoken to sunshine and birdsong after a restful sleep. It was a new day for adventure and tales to be learned and told. He could just feel it in his bones. Good things were headed his way as certainly as a large boulder stood in his path.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Greenery

The satyr looked around and ran around the large boulder to the other side. As he looked behind him, he heard the trotting of hooves and quickly turned around. Finnick would've ran into the centaur if he had turned around and saw them fae creature. "Help, please!" His voice soft and light. He fumbled for his pipes before finally getting it out and playing on it, creating a wall of thick vines with thrones on it.

After that, he continued rubbing, dropping his pipe on accident.

GoblinFae

Iorwerth paused in surprise, not having expected the frantic figure to suddenly appear from behind the boulder before causing vines to sprout as a means of an escape route. The centaur blinked for several moments in complete shock and disbelief before the shouts of a group of hunters drew him away from his stunned thoughts.

"Oy horseboy!" one of the men shouted with a cruel smile cracking the planes of his face, "seen a goat 'round?" His companions chuckled at what Iorwerth could only surmise was a form of inside joke.

"No my fine sir, but I did see a satyr go that way," he readily replied pointing off to the side of the boulder where the other man could have continued had he not decided to venture a climb.

"Best make yourself scarce ponyboy 'cause you're next once we make mutton outta this one." The men quickly hurried on their way although Iorwerth doubted that they would be gone long once they realized his ruse. As they left he cheerily waved after them and smiled until they were out of sight. Only then did his gaze shift upwards to look questioningly at the runaway satyr.

"Afternoon," he called, bobbing his head in greeting.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Greenery

Finnick looked down at the centaur, still panting. "Uh, hello. Thank you for that." The satyr nodded back before jumping down from the boulder, landing on his hooves. He straightened up his back and looked at the centaur. "I'm Finnick Grounderling." He greeted, extending a hand to him.

GoblinFae

"Iorwerth," the centaur returned, warmly shaking his new acquaintance's hand. "A pleasure to meet you good sir although it seemed like you got yourself in quite the pickle earlier. Dare I ask what that was all about then?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Greenery

Finnick returned his smile. "The pleasure is mine, Lorwerth." He let go of his hand and took a step back from the centaur. "Well if you're curious, I was cloaked in my human form trying to buy a couple of geese when those hunters saw me for what I really was. I don't know how they did that, but it happened. I had to fee for my safety, now I'm here." He smiled a little, then shook his head. "The reason why I did that was to set them free."

GoblinFae

Surprise once more passed over the centaur's features as he cocked his head in slight confusion. "You wished to set the geese free? Was there any particular reason for that? I feel as if there is a bigger piece to this story than you're telling me my friend. But then again that may just be the storyteller in me," he chuckled with a large smile.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Greenery

Finnick's ear twitched some. "Well...that's all I..." He looked away from Iorwerth's large smile and saw his pipes laying on the ground. Unharmed. Trotting over to the magical instrument, he bent over and picked it up. "I wanted to set the geese free to save them." He answered, his ear twitched again.

That was his original intention. He wanted to go into the taverns and look at the males inside as well as get a taste of beer. He never had any before.

GoblinFae

"To...save them," Iorwerth repeated dumbly, blinking slowly as he scratched the back of his head. "Alright then. Well if you're okay and unharmed I suggest you avoid those guards and head the opposite direction if you don't want to be found out. Probably also best if you don't go liberating anything else while you're at it. People don't take too kindly to having their merchandise on the loose around here."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Greenery

Finnick nodded his head. "I agree. I will stay away from the guards and try to stay out of the city as well." All the satyr wanted was for animals being held captive just for human consumption to be free and safe. Apparently that was bad. Finnick looked down at Iorwerth's hooves. "Well, I guess I better get out of your way as well."

GoblinFae

The centaur bowed slightly to the other man with a carefree smile. "Well met then Finnick Grounderling. I wish you well on your travels and much better luck in the future," he added with a light chuckle. "Take care!"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]