Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Under a Blood Moon [Xphy]

Started by GoblinFae, March 13, 2012, 07:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinFae

"You sure you can afford me," she jested back with a wink of her own as she exited the establishment. A smile crossed the assassin's face as she threw her head back and breathed deeply. The cool air was nothing like that of free open spaces but it was far better than the filth of before. Not even the events of before could truly dampen the feeling of freedom that leaped within her very blood.

'Tische.' The name had an interesting sound to it. Tiraris liked it; it reminded her of home in a way. "Thank you, although I would not repeat that any louder if I were you. Bad business if people start thinking I am just a woman with a cute name, like killing of one's client once the job is done. Fear can only be a useful tool up to a certain point. Push the line too far and you lose everything in the gamble."

Tiraris stopped in her paces as she looked from one building to the next. "Tell my Tische, what is your poison? Upscale and pricey or dirty but hearty? Since it is your penny, you should decide." The woman was practically giddy. She knew to be more cautious but the quick turn of emotional magic within her blood left her feeling intoxicated almost. It was not often that she was able to stop the flow, but to completely turn it on its ear was nearly impossible. 'Mm, definitely need a drink. Thank the gods someone else is paying!'
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Xphy

Tische couldn't help but laugh at the girl's comments as she followed. Humans worried about some of the strangest things, but that was what made them interesting to her. This one in particular seemed to have caught her eye a bit more than most. There was something about the girl that reminded her of her youth.

The  good days before she ended up in the service of her queen and her bratty daughter.

When the girl asked her how she like her drinks the dark elf took but second to think before replying. "It doesn't really matter to me. As long as they have something strong and earthy I'm fine." There was a lot of emphasis on the word strong, and intentionally so. She had never been a fan of the way human's flavored their alcohol, but if she couldn't enjoy the taste she could at least ensure that she didn't go to bed sober.

"Besides when I treat people I treat them," she continued with a grin across her lips. "So I'll leave the choice to you."

GoblinFae

Tiraris nodded her head appreciatively before bowing slightly and motioning Tische down another alley. "Excellent choice, filthy but hearty it is then." The establishment was only a few steps away and the assassin could not be happier. The fact that the other shared her tastes only served to lighten her mood even more.

"I have to say I am beginning to like you. You have good tastes. Personally I cannot stand those," she waved her hand dismissively to the side, "wimpy, fruity drinks. I am sure you know the kind, the ones those pompous hoity-toity nobles all drink."

She snorted and rolled her eyes. "No, give me a good drink that burns your insides like fire and yet still keeps you wanting more. Mm, now that is the stuff." Tiraris chuckled as she opened the pub door and motioned her head towards the entrance. "After you, friend."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Xphy

"Indeed."

Tische couldn't help but laugh at the girl's comments. It seemed they had a lot more in common than she originally thought, though she imagined Silverd'art didn't have to deal with a spoiled brat on a daily basis. At least she could enjoy a drink and the company for tonight.

The dark elf's eyes wandered about the room as she walked into the pub, taking in the people and the scenery. It was pretty nice place, definitely a step above the one where she had met up with the client. She still didn't expect to find any snooty noblemen and women visiting it though, which was perfectly fine with her.

"Come here often?" she asked with genuine curiosity as she made her way over toward the bar. If she did it would mean she knew what the strongest drink they had was.

GoblinFae

The assassin made a noncommittal sound as she sidled up to the bar. "I have better haunts in other towns. But, in a pinch this will do." Catching the bartender's one and only eye, she held up to fingers and then pointed to a quieter corner of the room. She did not wait for his confirmatory nod as she turned to her companion. Tiraris knew her wishes would be headed. There was no questioning the drink she desired

"If you do not. I prefer not to be sought out for work right this moment. But, enough about me. What about you? Have a favorite place of your own? Are you even from around here? No need to be shy. I have no interest in hunting you down. I make it a rule not to go after the competition, just the prey. Loses all the fun if there is no challenge. Or at least in my not-so-important opinion."

Her eyes danced as if drunk already, but they took in all that they saw with keen awareness. Relief flooded her as every shadow and every corner of the room proved empty. Vampires were always such a fickle sort and Tiraris had managed to tangle with one her last visit to Adela. She did not fancy a meeting again. Although, with the other assassin around it might prove interesting to watch his advances on another for a change. 'Well better gone then here anyway. I am not looking for anymore trouble tonight.'
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Xphy

Tische nodded in agreement as they moved toward the corner of the room. The last she needed right now was someone approaching her about work. She just wanted to enjoy a few drinks and the rest of the night, and that was it. She also couldn't wait to see what the bartender brought them. Silverd'art had said she liked her alcohol strong, and she was a bit anxious to see exactly if their definitions of strong were similar.

"Nah, when I'm not travelling for work I usually stay in Zantaric," she replied casually to the question. "It's usually a bit more convenient for my kind since the people are less stringent about what kind of magic is allowed there." In her experience most of the human nations didn't understand that magic was simply an art form and nothing more. There was nothing inherently 'good' or 'evil' about any specific type, and it ultimately came down to how the person decided to use it.

"There is a pub there called 'The Scorpion's Tail' that I'm particularly partial to, though I suppose I'm biased since my guild finances it," she continued, stretching lightly before taking a seat. The girl already seemed to have loosened up a bit so she figured she might as well so as well.

"Still it's one of the few places that I've found that caters to my people's tastes in food and drink."

GoblinFae

"I see, The Scorpion's Tale, cannot say I have been there. Yet, I do not really spend much time in Zantaric so I guess that comes as no surprise." She shrugged before widening her eyes in surprise as the bartender brought over two acid-green, flaming, glow-in-the-dark drinks.

"Larraby's trying something new. Thought you might be in the mood for something new for a change." Tiraris tilted her head sideways to stare confusedly at the drink as the man practically danced in place in anticipation.

"This is not what I asked for," she finally replied, still trying to figure out what to do with it. "What is in it?"

"Oh, well just all your favorites of course. Only the best for Silverd'art. On the house for you and your friend tonight. Come on, just try it. Please? I'll bring your real stuff in a moment. I just want to see the look on your face."

Tiraris shook her head, knowing this was a decision she was going to regret. "And what pray tell is this delightful concoction called?" she asked picking up the still flaming glass and eying it suspiciously.

"Dragon's venom. You'll be the first to try it. Come on I'll make it so you get free drinks all night long."

"Oh, quit begging. It is quite pathetic." The assassin raised her glass as a toast to Tische before downing it all one gulp. Her head tilted back as she coughed from the burn and a cloud of fire escaped her mouth before being extinguished. "Dragon's venom is right. That stuff burns," she said between coughs. Tiraris groaned, holding her head for a moment as she felt the liquor burn its way into her stomach. There had been a bitter taste to the drink that made her sick to her stomach. But, a peasant warmth soon filled her, lighting her from the inside and settling the discomfort.

"Well what do you think?"

"I think it need a sugar cube and that you better bring me my regular drink or I am going to breathe fire on you next. That was such a dumb idea," she groaned as the young man bolted off. "But, it was good. Are you going to try your luck with it Tische? Or is breathing fire too above you?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Xphy

"Above me, huh?"

That sounded awfully like a challenge, one Tische wasn't about to back down from. She had her pride after all. Not to mention she refused to accept the notion of a drink concocted by a human being too much for her to handle. She also had no intention of letting the other assassin outdo her, especially since it hadn't exactly killed her.

So after giving it one last look she down the liquid quickly, gasping slightly at the burning sensation in throat as it went down followed by coughing the green flame that came shortly after. "Not bad," she laughed, placing the glass back on the table with some emphasis. "And I disagree about the sugar cube. A little bitterness is never a bad thing." 'Dragon's Venom' wasn't a bad name for it at all. Even without the flaming breathe the sensation it produced going down and the warmth it left in her stomach afterwards mad it worthy of such a name.

"I imagine that fire breathing thing would probably get a little annoying after a while though," she continued, rubbing her throat lightly at the thought.  She then rested her arms on the table and leaned forward with a tinge of curiosity reflected in her eyes.

"So tell me about the drink you normally order when you come here."

GoblinFae

Tiraris leaned back to watch, a smirk curling the corner of her mouth. She liked this other woman. Not only was Tische a woman in her same line of work but she also took to a challenge with spirit. The assassin nodded her head agreement as the other made comments on the fiery brew they had both just downed.

"To each their own I suppose. But, it does have its own uniqueness that is for sure," she chuckled before sitting forward again and resting her elbows on the table. Her eyes lit up not from alcohol but mirth. "Well, it contains a lot of rum." She had to pause for a moment as she laughed quietly. The establishment may not have been her favorite place but the drink was still one of her most sought-after concoctions. She had seem brawny soldiers down it and whine like pups with their tails between their legs. She on the other hand enjoyed the burn and the flavor.

She was briefly interrupted and forced to sit back slightly as the boy dropped off the pair of drinks and a whole lime. He hovered as if to find out what the other woman thought but one glance from Tiraris and he was scuttling on his way again, dirty glasses in hand.

"Now where was I? Oh yes! Rum, rum, and more rum, all different of course. Brandy, a pinch of this, a pinch of that, and the best of all is the lime." Snatching up the fruit, she sliced it in half and proceeded to squeeze half of it into her drink. "It has a nice kick to it and leaves you warm all night long. But, then after that," she gesticulated back to the bar, "who can even tell now.

"So," Tiraris picked up her glass, eying its orange and clouded contents. "Have anything to toast to?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Xphy

"Rum huh?"

The other assassin seemed to have put a real emphasis on that particular component of the drink, leaving Tische to wonder exactly what types of rums and how much of it was really in it. The only one she'd actually mentioned was brandy. In the end she decided that it probably didn't matter though. As long as it did what she wanted it to do she would be more than satisfied.

Once the barkeeper had left she reached for the glass and had a good look at it and the orange liquid inside. She couldn't help but notice that Silverd'art had squeezed half a lemon in her own, and after some thought she decided to do the same. No doubt it was meant to add another dimension to the flavor to it. From what she'd seen humans did that quite often, and it wasn't all that different from a practice her own people had.

Just as she was about to taste it Silverd'art would ask if there was anything she wanted to toast to. "Let's see..." she replied, taking a moment to consider the question. It was an interesting one indeed, and after a few seconds had passed her lips curled into an almost wicked smile. "To spoiled brats and nights away from them." She doubted her companion would understand the meaning behind it, but any night away from Il was one worth celebrating in her eyes.

"How about you?"

GoblinFae

Her eyebrows rose close to her hairline at the toast but the smirk she was wearing never left her face. "An interesting choice but nonetheless, a good one. A hard one to top Tische," she said, furrowing her brows in thought as she turned the glass in a circular motion, deep in thought over what to make her own toast.

"How about, to slimy employers and good company? Cheers!" Tiraris raised her glass a little higher and bowed her head in a respectful manner before taking a sip of her drink. For a brief moment she just let it sit there on her tongue and begin to burn her taste-buds. She knew that once she fully imbibed the concoction it would begin to warm her and appeal to her other sense that needed drowning. But for now she just wanted to savor the sting.

"So Tische, are you here on other business or was that your last job in town?" the assassin queried as she crossed one arm across her chest and rested the elbow of the other on top of her wrist, her perspiring glass resting against her cheek.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Xphy

Tische nodded at the other assassin before raising her own glass to her lips and took a sip of the drink. For a moment she held it in her mouth scrutinizing the taste for a while before swallowing, savoring the sensation it gave as it went down. It had an interesting flavor to it, though it wasn't quite what she looked for in her alcoholic beverages. A bit too sweet for her tastes, but it was definitely strong enough to get the job done.

When Silverd'art asked if she had any other jobs she swirled her glass a bit before resting it down and propped her arms up on the table. "Nah that was my last one in Adela," she replied, lowering her head to rest her chin her palms. Normally she wouldn't have answered such a question, especially from another assassin. But there was something about the girl that convinced her that it wouldn't be too much of a risk.

The alcohol probably wasn't hurting either.

"So I'm probably going head home in the morning." A light sigh left her lips as she finished. As much as she hated to admit it she was actually looking forward to returning to Zantaric, even if it meant having to put up with Il. While it was no Nehadi the village had been her home for long enough for her to miss it.

" What about you? Have any other 'slimy employers to satisfy?"

GoblinFae

Tiraris peered over the edge of her glass at the other assassin, judging her and the response she should give her. She licked her lips of any remaining traces of alcohol before finally deciding on an appropriate answer for Tische.

"I am indeed done here, for now. There is of course no knowing whether I shall be returning at a later point in time. Of course you know how it is though, you leave a moment's notice and without ever really knowing what destination is next.

"So," she paused to take another sip, "home to Zantaric then? That must be nice, having a place to return to at then end of a string of jobs." Her eyes clouded for a brief moment as she recalled her own former home, before a shake of her head dispelled the unwanted images. It would not due to dwell on those thoughts. She had indulged herself in them far too much in the past.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Xphy

(OoC: Sorry about the delayed reply. Been so busy with school work lately. I'll try to reply quicker since my load seems to have lightened a bit.)

Tische cocked an eyebrow at the last thing the woman's choice of words. She simply hadn't expected it, though she supposed what it suggested about the other assassin wasn't all that surprising. It wasn't that uncommon for those in their profession to move from city to city without a true home to speak of. Still she hadn't pegged Silverd'art as one of them, but she supposed the human had her reasons.

"It has its upsides and downsides of course," she replied with a sigh before lifting her glass to her lips to take another drink. "But I can't say that I haven't grown a bit attached.

"It is what it is I suppose."

For a moment she stared at the glass in her hand, swirling the alcohol inside lightly. She could almost hear Il's haughty voice in her head all but demanding that she offer the woman another opportunity to join the guild. Even she had to admit it seemed like a good time to so, but ultimately she decided against it. She had never been the type to continually pester someone when they had already given her an answer.

"Have you ever been there?" she asked with genuine curiosity. "Zantaric I mean."

GoblinFae

Distractedly, Tiraris looked at Tische over her glass as she downed more of it and tried to think of the repercussions of answering the question. Finally, when the last drops had been consumed and she had no other excuse to keep her from answering, she lowered her glass and shook her head slightly.

"Not as of yet. I am traditionally more sought out in settings with higher ranking officials, something about me being a noble killer." She chuckled tiredly at the play on words, the idea of being both a noble who kills and a killer of nobles seemed to tickle her weary mind.

"Perhaps one day I will though," she continued after a moment. "You never know where the wind will take you next. One moment Hyoite's frozen tundra and the next the Moraki's blistering desert. It all rolls into one, in the end. Job after job, you begin to forget where you have been and where you are going. One day," the assassin repeated wistfully, waving the busboy into getting her another glass.

"Forgive me, I have apparently been on the job a bit too long recently. Best be careful, before too long I will be recounting old war-tales like some drunken fool." Tiraris chuckled softly and shook her head. "So tell me, are you staying somewhere tonight?"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Xphy

Tische smirked, amused at the thought of Silverd'art as an aging veteran recounting stories of her youth. While she couldn't be completely sure we was fairly certain that the woman was relatively young for her species. Humans did age much faster than her own species after all, at least in most situations anyway. If she had to guess she was probably several times the woman's age, and she herself could hardly be called old by people's standards.

"I haven't quite found a place to stay yet and it probably isn't a good idea to get drunk before I do, but eh," she replied with a shrug before emptying her glass and resting it down on the table. After what the client had tried to pull she hadn't really given much thought to the matter. Drinking away her aggravation had taken priority over everything else at that point. But she wasn't too worried about it. Sometimes it was better to just see where life takes you.

"Worst come to worst I can always find a nice little back alley to sleep in," she continued, offering her drinking companion a wink. "How about you? We could always split a room if you haven't."

GoblinFae

The assassin snorted and shook her head. "Sleep in a back alley like a common rat? I would have thought someone of your caliber could do much better than that even with all taverns full. People like us are usually feared. I bet if you tried you could get a room for free even."

Tiraris went to take another sip of her drink before remembering that it was empty and setting it back down again with a slight frown of irritation. "I actually do happen to have a room for the night but if you are hard pressed for one I would not mind sharing it. I mean it would not be a great room, but it would be a room. Cannot expect much around here anyway, but we have already shared a client, a kill, and a drink; why not share a room too?"

A chuckle bubbled up from her throat but, despite the humor she seemed to feel at the suggestion, Tiraris was still trying to gauge the consequences of sending out such an invitation. It would be a horrible inconvenience to wake up the next morning without a head on her shoulders. A good night's sleep would be necessary for heading out early in the morning but if the two of them were tense, no one would get sleep for fear of the other doing the first in.

'Probably snores too,' a small voice in the back of her head thought critically.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Xphy

"I was kidding," Tische replied with a chuckle. "Though between the rats, drunks, and thieves I'd imagine it would be quite the charming experience." She knew that most humans feared those in her profession, and the fact that she was what she was only gave them even more to fear her. She simply preferred not to use her occupation to intimidate people if she didn't have to. It made it easier to keep a low profile. If she had to she normally just slept inside the shadows, cut off from the rest of the world.

It was both safer and cleaner...

"But yes, I think I'll take you up on that offer," she continued, eying the empty glass in front of her for a moment. Sharing a room with another assassin was potentially risky, especially if said assassin was in it for the killing. Silverd'art didn't strike her as the type though. She doubted the human had a client who wanted her dead so she had no reason to make attempt on her life. Or maybe it was just the alcohol talking... A risk every now and then couldn't hurt, could it?

"Like you've said. We've already shared so much recently. Might as well add a bed to that list."

GoblinFae

Tiraris was not quite sure how she felt about the other assassin agreeing to spend the night with her. On the one hand things could go swimmingly and the night would end uneventfully, on the other all hell could break lose and Tiraris could end up with a sword at her throat or through it. Understandably she favored the idea of one hand over the other.

With a slight grimace at the knowledge that she could not imbibe anymore alcohol tonight despite the other footing the bill if she wanted a clear head, the assassin nodded in the affirmative. "Perhaps if you are done with your drink then we can begin meandering our way back there," she suggested. "I do not fancy having to fight off the drunkards as well as anyone else who gets it in their heads there a free room for the taking."

Raising her arms over her head, Tiraris stretched, relishing the loud pops of her shoulders rotating in their sockets. "I do not know about you, but it certainly has been a long day. I was almost sure our mark was never going to stop his skulking about the jailhouse."

A jaw-cracking yawn stopped her from continuing but served to remind her of another thing. Pointing her finger warningly at the other woman and raising her brow in challenge the red-haired huntress deadpanned. "You steal my blanket tonight and I swear I will throttle you." While her lips made no movement, her eyes twinkled slightly in the firelight, hinting at her amusement.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Xphy

@GoblinFae Let's get this going again. :)

------------------------

Tische paused for a second when Silverd'art commented about the consequences for stealing her blanket. She had no real reason to do so of course, and the woman did appear to have been joking. But still the idea of her waking up in the middle of the night just to snatch the covers off of the human was an amusing one. It was a shame that she didn't know the assassin a little better or she might actually have been tempted to do it just to see what kind of reaction she would have had.

"Oh? Usually losing their blanket is the least of someone's concerns when spending the night with someone in our trade. But I think I can keep my hands off of it... at least for the night anyway." She replied with a wide grin, winking as she said the last part. "And yes, I wouldn't mind turning in for the night. Could really use the rest after all that's happened."

With that said the dark elf downed the rest of her drink and waved the bartender over to pay him. She'd even given him an extra few coins as a tip for that interesting drink he had given them to try. Then with a light yawn she returned her attention to her drinking companion, rising from her chair a motioning towards her.

"Lead the way."