Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

How do I make my Character Catalogue, and pretty much maneuver the site?

Started by Aleron, April 07, 2015, 05:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleron

I have big ideas for a story that will be open to many people, but I have no idea how to maneuver the site at all (I am using the google app on my iPod 5 iOS 7). First, I want to make a character catalogue and connect it to my profile but can't figure out how. Any tips on getting around easily and sort of understanding RP as a whole?
I also want to make my own thread and story that can accept other people into it but I don't know how to get started with that.

GoblinFae

Hey!

To make a character catalog you would need to go here and then type your stuff in. Once that was done you copy the link of the posted catalog and go to your profile and click on "forum profile" from the drop down menu and past the link into the box for that :)

The plotting center is a great place to get started looking for new threads or posting up ones you want others to join. Just put "[Open]" in the title and then people know anyone is allowed to join. The world page is also a great place to get to know the site once you've read the rules and before you play stuff.

I have NO idea how all this will handle on your iPod but having worked off my iPhone it shouldn't be TOO bad.

We're a super friendly bunch so don't worry about asking questions. We're writers of all different levels so you're in like company and we'll be happy to teach you the ropes. It's pretty easy once you're setup to get going and we'll have you threading in no time.

If something I said doesn't make sense though or you have other questions don't hesitate to ask!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]