Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...hey.

Started by Anonymous, March 09, 2008, 06:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

*sigh* I'm babysitting my little cousins and they're watching Mary Poppins so the song kinda stuck on me -_-

Anywho, my name is Cristina but you can call me Ghost if you want, whatever floats your boat.

This is my first time rping so im quite excited/nervous about it, haha. I'm really glad I found this place. Sometimes I want to take a break from all the math & science that I study, so using my imagination and writing skills for a change should be an awesome experience.

Well that's about it for my intro, I think. Nice meeting everyone!

Anonymous

Mary Poppins!  I can't remember if I loved or hated that when I was younger... I think the latter >.<  Anyways, welcome Ghost!  I'm glad you still find time to use your imagination between all that time spent with silly logic and common sense!  heh heh, well maybe they're not that silly. ^.^

Anonymous

Hey there Ghost. Welcome to the board.

Love the icon.  xD

Anonymous

I'm not much a fan of Mary Poppins either, but I am of Toy Story  :D

Anonymous

I like yours too Aikoku Ryuu :)

Anonymous

Welcome! Hehe. We have to spell that once for bonus on a spelling test!
I like your icon as well. And Welcome again. Have fun :)

Anonymous

Thank you for the welcome Codekitsune :)

Spelling bee! Wow, the last time I've been on one of those was in 6th grade, me thinks. XD haha

Rhindeer

Ahahahaha! That song gets stuck in my head at the most random of moments! As well as Chim-Chiminy...>_> but it's not nearly so bad as the time I got "Cinderellie" stuck in my head for two weeks.

I'm not kidding.

It was a nightmare! xD

Anyhooo!

Welcome, Ghosty! And man did you pick the right spot for a first RPG! 8D Everyone here is so friendly and awesome (my members done be proud *sniffle*), so yeah! Don't be nervous! But do be excited! <3 I bet you'll have a blast here, and if not...*holds up cake and ice cream all threatening-like* ...we have ways of making you enjoy yourself! >:3

*ominous lightning flash*

Bwahahahahaha!

>_> Anyhoo, welcome! xD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

did you say cake and ice cream!?

can it be ice cream cake!?!?

:3 I luffs ice cream cake!!

haha & thanks much for the welcome Rhi-Rhi XD

Anonymous

Welcome Ghost.X3
I like ur icon thingy

Rhindeer

Omg.

Ice cream cake. O.O

It can TOTALLY be ice cream cake! Ahhhh! I haven't had that stuff in forever and...and...

Now I crave it. *drools*

Heheh! You're very very welcome!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Oh lord I hate you guys. I have been craving a desert thing all day....and then ICE CREAM CAKE?! You jerks. *searches for something chocolate*

Anonymous

Hiya Inumisha!

& I love your Gaara icon, so cute XD

Anonymous

so have i Codekitsune >_<

*scavenges for something sweet*

Anonymous

Anonymous

Welcome, Mary Poppins!....I mean, Ghost. >__<

I'm Jessica! Nice to meet cha! *hands her famous chocolate chip cookies with white morsels dubbed the "Crack Cookies."*

Anonymous

...Crack cookies?  O.o

Anonymous

xD Yes. That's what my family/ boyfriend's family calls them.

Anonymous

Nice to meet you Jessica 'The One Who Bakes Crack Cookies' !! XD

Anonymous

one thread was talking ice cream cake and this one is talking cookies >.<